Hollywood Wars: Game Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: Hollywood Wars: Game Thread

Post by mac5155 »

mac5155 wrote:i'll give zaro the benefit of the doubt right now, just because if he is telling the truth and we out him then not only do we lose him but the bad guys get one kill/night instead of every other night.
that is assuming he has additional powers i guess.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

ok, so the only 2 guys we have suspicion on are slappy and zaro. i dont want to risk voting out zaro right now.

fire slappybrown

i'm heading out for the evening probably. i'll check in with my phone if i have service.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

mac5155 wrote:i'll give zaro the benefit of the doubt right now, just because if he is telling the truth and we out him then not only do we lose him but the bad guys get one kill/night instead of every other night.
If he's telling the truth and he's a good RP he's dead tonight anyway... since his claim is he stops killing every 2nd night, going back to night 2, then tonight would be free anyway. The fact that there were 2 killings last night, with one being by the new vigilante, kind of blows that theory out of the water.

I suppose it's possible he's the vigilante... but if that was the case, then why come up with such a disprovable story? I have to believe the vigilante, with one vote on them, wouldn't react the way Zaro did.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

tfrizz wrote:
If he's telling the truth and he's a good RP he's dead tonight anyway... since his claim is he stops killing every 2nd night, going back to night 2, then tonight would be free anyway. The fact that there were 2 killings last night, with one being by the new vigilante, kind of blows that theory out of the water.

I suppose it's possible he's the vigilante... but if that was the case, then why come up with such a disprovable story? I have to believe the vigilante, with one vote on them, wouldn't react the way Zaro did.
true, which is why i'll let the bad guys tell us if he is indeed bad. if he's still around tomorrow, we know for sure. at the moment, its a toss up. i'm an odds guy, and i think we should be patient here.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Troy Loney wrote:hire slappy

I don't really have much right now...the two bad groups complicate things...

All i can really gather is that
NPV, NAN, Corvidae & Senka are not stalkers

TW & Mac are not Paparazzi.

And this is just based on some votes that have happened, so there's nothing concrete about this.

I think we've atleast stumbled on to something with the Zaro, slappy, azkar link...but it might just be coincidence...no reason to kill zaro because if he doesnt get killed in two nights then we have to kill him during the day.
Are you assuming the bad guys voted all 3 days?

And to go with the link between me, slappy and azkar. azkar only voted for the stalker/paparazzi and not malks. tfrizz and npv voted all 3 days, along with dags and kick. I don't see how azkar gets lumped in there.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Fire npv, not slappy
It would make me very happy
He announced his plans for later
And not to sound like such a hater
But that's the same as THG
Perhaps that's what the "tell" could be?
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

tfrizz wrote:

What happened was I messed up on what night was next :face:

I dropped the ball big time :thumbdown:
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

And to go with the link between me, slappy and azkar. azkar only voted for the stalker/paparazzi and not malks. tfrizz and npv voted all 3 days, along with dags and kick. I don't see how azkar gets lumped in there.
It's jsut based on who i think called out the bad guys, and who the bad guys were trying to vote for.

It's not just that you guys all voted for the same people, but it was the sequence of the vote...i think it was the redwill vote where slappy voted with some sort of explanation, and then you two just popped in shortly after with votes and no explanation at all....
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Corvidae wrote:Fire npv, not slappy
It would make me very happy
He announced his plans for later
And not to sound like such a hater
But that's the same as THG
Perhaps that's what the "tell" could be?
This is truly amazing. I will never vote for you in any game going forward. Eternal immunity for your rhymes
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Troy Loney wrote:

It's jsut based on who i think called out the bad guys, and who the bad guys were trying to vote for.

It's not just that you guys all voted for the same people, but it was the sequence of the vote...i think it was the redwill vote where slappy voted with some sort of explanation, and then you two just popped in shortly after with votes and no explanation at all....
If Azkar and Zaro get me killed because they randomly voted behind me I am going to :face: myself
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Troy Loney wrote:

explanation on day 2? isn't that what got malks all riled up?

In the paraphrased words of Juice, Days 1 and 2 are vote for whoever :scared:
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

OK...back and caught up...I'm not sure I want to take off my vote for PFiDC yet. He just is acting...off. But, I hate that I'm voting with NPV because I'm not sure I trust him.

I said this on the Malk killing, I don't want to vote for a potential good guy. It's stupid and irresponsible. If they are lying, it will come out. So, I'm not voting for Zaro. If he's right, it will come out tomorrow night. If he's wrong...well, we'll get him then.

Seeing Slappy's posts all in a row like that do provide some insight, but I'm not sure I'm ready to make that switch.

And, Corvi brings the heat with the rhyme...and I've been looking at NPV since day 2...

As much as I'd like some sweet revenge on NAN for last game, I'm not sold on either him or shaf.

So...what to do?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Zarovich wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:

Yeah, but...it kinda changes the game when you nab the big baddie on day 1...because X amount of people knew that person was a bad guy. It does shed SOME light on the situation.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Zarovich wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:

Except this this time, we got a baddie day 1. That changes it.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

slappybrown wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:

If Azkar and Zaro get me killed because they randomly voted behind me I am going to :face: myself
I won't kill you.

hire slappybrown

fire cupkeeper

Going back to what I started with.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Slappy - 3 (shaf, bhaw, mac)
Zaro - 2 (tfrizz, npv)
pfidc - 1 (jay)
shaf - 1 (pfidc)
nan - 1 (senka)
npv - 1 (corvi)
cupkeeper - 1 (zaro)
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Zarovich wrote:
I won't kill you.

hire slappybrown

fire cupkeeper

WE ARE IN CAHOOTS :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

You know what...I will. I'll vote for slappy.

rehire pfidc
fire slappy
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

slappybrown wrote:
Zarovich wrote:
I won't kill you.

hire slappybrown

fire cupkeeper

Being fecitious and condescending about my questions and reasoning shouldnt help your chances.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Troy Loney wrote:
slappybrown wrote:
Zarovich wrote:
I won't kill you.

hire slappybrown

fire cupkeeper

Being fecitious and condescending about my questions and reasoning shouldnt help your chances.
?????? I answered your questions. I wasnt being rude.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Slappy - 4 (shaf, bhaw, mac, jay)
Zaro - 2 (tfrizz, npv)
shaf - 1 (pfidc)
nan - 1 (senka)
npv - 1 (corvi)
cupkeeper - 1 (zaro)
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

I'm leaving work, I'll try and check in to see what's going on during/after the Pens game.

Doesn't look like c2i or crayz are around either so...

:scared:
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

beerman wrote:I'm leaving work, I'll try and check in to see what's going on during/after the Pens game.

Doesn't look like c2i or crayz are around either so...

:scared:
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

i'm here for a little bit still