Hollywood Wars: Game Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: Hollywood Wars: Game Thread

Post by bhaw »

Troy Loney wrote:
bhaw wrote:PFIDC and danh also stood out as unusual votes and posts, IMO.

Bhaw has a raging clue
Troy... can you come help me out with this raging clue?
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Troy Loney wrote:

Bhaw has a raging clue
did i miss something ? :D
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

mac5155 wrote:i think pfidc does too and he seems inactive per his standards... usually when he doesnt have a role he's active. could he be biting his tongue to avoid suspicion or is he just not active.
I've only had 1 role and I didnt have a chance to play that game as I was voted off first...
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

tfrizz wrote:Just looking back through the voting patterns, and something stuck out to me.
thehockeyguru - 13 (mac5155, Kicksave, dagny, MWB, sdm5055, slappybrown, Azkar, Zarovich, PensFanInDC, npv708, Dan H, redwill, tfrizz)

redwill - 13 (dagny, slappybrown, Azkar, Zarovich, tfrizz, shafnutz05, newarenanow, Malkamaniac, npv708, Kicksave, Corvidae, canaan, Troy Loney)

Malkamaniac - 12 (Senka, slappybrown, Zarovich, shafnutz05, PensFanInDC, mac5155, dagny, Kicksave, sdm5055, cup keeper, tfrizz, npv708)
Azkar hasn't been around since the redwill vote... but they seem these guys seem to be grouped in every vote.

Also strange is the fact that we've had a RP voted out during every day phase :?

Anyway... I am always cautious of Zarovich because 1) he's a good player, and 2) he's pretty quiet.

fire Zarovich
Just looking at this, I took Azkar out and noticed 6 people voted for all 3. Kicksave (dead Stalker), Dagny (dead Actor), Slappybrown, Zarovich, npv708, and tfrizz.

hire cupkeeper

fire slappybrown

I would also look at tfrizz and npv.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

bhaw wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:

Bhaw has a raging clue
Troy... can you come help me out with this raging clue?
Did you spill some clue goo?

My raging clue is pointing at slappybrown right now....but i keep getting new ones.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Zarovich wrote:Just looking at this, I took Azkar out and noticed 6 people voted for all 3. Kicksave (dead Stalker), Dagny (dead Actor), Slappybrown, Zarovich, npv708, and tfrizz.

hire cupkeeper

fire slappybrown

I think it's odd to want to vote for people who voted correctly multiple times... Especially in the first 2 days when it's basically bandwagon time.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Slappy - 4 (shaf, troy, bhaw, zaro)
pfidc - 2 (jays, npv)
Zarovich - 1 (tfrizz)
Shafnutz - 1 (pfidc)
NAN - 1 (senka)
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

bhaw wrote:
Zarovich wrote:Just looking at this, I took Azkar out and noticed 6 people voted for all 3. Kicksave (dead Stalker), Dagny (dead Actor), Slappybrown, Zarovich, npv708, and tfrizz.

hire cupkeeper

fire slappybrown

I think it's odd to want to vote for people who voted correctly multiple times... Especially in the first 2 days when it's basically bandwagon time.
It's the same logic tfrizz used. I just used different people :thumb:

I'll be dead soon anyways, don't worry.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Troy Loney wrote:
mac5155 wrote:looks like i missed a lot since i checked in last night. just got caught up. whats the reasoning behind the slappy vote in a nutshell.. just the malka vote?

There seems to be something going on with Slappy, Azkar & Zaro....Zaro came out with some crazy role about being a laywer, and slappy just says that the three of them are unrelated, although on past votes they voted in sequence and with little explanation...

I'd buy mason, but i don't think there are mason's in hollywood...
I have no explanation because there is nothing to explain. Ive voted for two baddies, covering both baddies. If you guys want to single me out for the malks out of everyone who voted for him, and buy that I did so irrationally even though I posted a summary showing that I thought it through, then I think its a poor move
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

That should be covering both families
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

slappybrown wrote:That should be covering both families
Voting for THG shouldn't exonerate anyone...atleast imo...
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

whats the most recent count?
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

beerman wrote:Slappy - 4 (shaf, troy, bhaw, zaro)
pfidc - 2 (jays, npv)
Zarovich - 1 (tfrizz)
Shafnutz - 1 (pfidc)
NAN - 1 (senka)
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Troy Loney wrote:
All I can do is point out the facts. I was deliberating even posting this next part because Ill assuredly be hit with YOU ARE BLAMING OTHERS, but Im not going to claim a new role like Zaro did immediately after he gets only a bit of suspicion, then gets caught in a lie about it, and then jumps on my vote when he sees that it has some traction. And after he is the one who fingered Malks in his lie last night (which I foolishly bought admittedly). I voted for two baddies, and made a mistake on Malks after deliberating about it, unlike the people who just pushed a wagon on it. If that gets me killed, I think its a poor use of this vote.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Senka wrote:[4] ~Slappy - (Shaf, Troy, bhaw)
[2] ~PFIDC - (jays, npv)
[1] ~CupKeeper - (zaro)
[1] ~Shafnutz - (PFIDC)
[1] ~NAN - (senka)
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

ah, mine's wrong. disregard it
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

slappybrown wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:
All I can do is point out the facts. I was deliberating even posting this next part because Ill assuredly be hit with YOU ARE BLAMING OTHERS, but Im not going to claim a new role like Zaro did immediately after he gets only a bit of suspicion, then gets caught in a lie about it, and then jumps on my vote when he sees that it has some traction. And after he is the one who fingered Malks in his lie last night (which I foolishly bought admittedly). I voted for two baddies, and made a mistake on Malks after deliberating about it, unlike the people who just pushed a wagon on it. If that gets me killed, I think its a poor use of this vote.
Then vote for me. I messed up and screwed the Good Actors. I have nobody to blame but myself.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Just want to point this out...
beerman wrote: On the other side of town, Gibbs is running through the hidden passages underneath the Staples Center to get as close to Boyz II Men as possible. He’s within sight of the group when, the town’s newly trained hero cuts him off and tests out his new AK.

The town forgets about the death of Ziva quickly as the news spreads that
Spoiler:
Leroy Jethro Gibbs – Boy band Stalker lays dead
This supports two of my claims:

1) A vigilante was born on night #3; and,
2) Kicksave was killed by that vigilante

The fact that the vigilante was "On the other side of town" also suggests they were not the one who killed dagny. Further proof of Zaro's lie to try to save himself for another day.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Zarovich wrote:
Then vote for me. I messed up and screwed the Good Actors. I have nobody to blame but myself.
Because voting for you in this circumstance would be the same as me voting for Malks last night, with even less evidence to go on, as Malks was more suspicous for his posts outside of his RP claim. I didnt buy Malks claim, and itll get me whacked probably. But if I do the same here and vote you, even though your claim is convenient and evidentally partially utrue based on what tfrizz posted, then I repeat the same mistake of last night. Im not going to do that again.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

slappybrown wrote:
Zarovich wrote:
Because voting for you in this circumstance would be the same as me voting for Malks last night, with even less evidence to go on, as Malks was more suspicous for his posts outside of his RP claim. I didnt buy Malks claim, and itll get me whacked probably. But if I do the same here and vote you, even though your claim is convenient and evidentally partially utrue based on what tfrizz posted, then I repeat the same mistake of last night. Im not going to do that again.
Though the evidnce is mounting, I just saw tfrizz's newest post.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Hey guys and gals....about to head to New York with the Mrs. for Christmas....I will be logging in periodically (hopefully every couple hours), but I will be in and out through the weekend. Have a fantastic Christmas, and if you are traveling drive safely!
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

i'm with tfrizz on this one.

rehire pfidc

fire zarovich
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

slappybrown wrote:
slappybrown wrote:
Zarovich wrote:
Though the evidnce is mounting, I just saw tfrizz's newest post.
As I said before, after I die, the bad RP's can kill every night. The Vig is good.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

hire slappy

I don't really have much right now...the two bad groups complicate things...

All i can really gather is that
NPV, NAN, Corvidae & Senka are not stalkers

TW & Mac are not Paparazzi.

And this is just based on some votes that have happened, so there's nothing concrete about this.

I think we've atleast stumbled on to something with the Zaro, slappy, azkar link...but it might just be coincidence...no reason to kill zaro because if he doesnt get killed in two nights then we have to kill him during the day.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

i'll give zaro the benefit of the doubt right now, just because if he is telling the truth and we out him then not only do we lose him but the bad guys get one kill/night instead of every other night.