Hollywood Wars: Game Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: Hollywood Wars: Game Thread

Post by bhaw »

slappy... thanks for posting... you said that you want to let Malk slide then voted for him anyways.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

bhaw wrote:A rational move would have been to let it play out as I stated. There was zero reason to kill off Malkamaniac. Unfortunately more than just the bad guys voted for him, but slappy (among MANY others) pushed for Malkamaniac to die for really no reason. I understand Malk had a history, but I threw out a perfectly reasonable solution that several people pushed hard against to get rid of the angel.
As I said, if you re-read, he was all over the place, and got caught in an open lie and has a history of getting out of circumstances similar to this and continuing to do damage. I dont think voting for him in those circumstances is irrational as you apparently do. I obviously wish I hadnt voted for him now knowing he is the angel.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Alright, here is why nobody died on Night 2.

I am the Lawyer for the actors. The evil RP's can only kill every other night while I'm alive. They cannot kill tonight. The new killer can. I do not know which side the new killer is on, but I'm hoping they are on the good side.

This is why I was so sure Malks was lying. I KNEW nobody could be killed night 2...

I'm putting this out there now so it can clear up why nobody died night 2.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

bhaw wrote:slappy... thanks for posting... you said that you want to let Malk slide then voted for him anyways.
Right, as he continued to post as we deliberated and indicate to me he was a baddie.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

slappybrown wrote:
bhaw wrote:A rational move would have been to let it play out as I stated. There was zero reason to kill off Malkamaniac. Unfortunately more than just the bad guys voted for him, but slappy (among MANY others) pushed for Malkamaniac to die for really no reason. I understand Malk had a history, but I threw out a perfectly reasonable solution that several people pushed hard against to get rid of the angel.
As I said, if you re-read, he was all over the place, and got caught in an open lie and has a history of getting out of circumstances similar to this and continuing to do damage. I dont think voting for him in those circumstances is irrational as you apparently do. I obviously wish I hadnt voted for him now knowing he is the angel.

Ok....are you working with zaro & azkar, and if so in what capacity?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Troy Loney wrote:
slappybrown wrote:

Ok....are you working with zaro & azkar, and if so in what capacity?
No. I dont know anything about zaro or azkar or what they are or arent, Im a villager or whatver it is this game.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Zarovich wrote:Alright, here is why nobody died on Night 2.

I am the Lawyer for the actors. The evil RP's can only kill every other night while I'm alive. They cannot kill tonight. The new killer can. I do not know which side the new killer is on, but I'm hoping they are on the good side.

This is why I was so sure Malks was lying. I KNEW nobody could be killed night 2...

hhmm...weird...
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

There were 2 deaths last night -- night #4. Even if the vigilante has the option to use X number of bullets at any time, why would they kill dagny after she called out two bad RPs? I am almost positive that Kicksave was converted on night 2 - which means paparazzi kill on odd nights, and stalkers kill on even nights.

In other words... I'm not buying it.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

ohh snapp
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

well that wasn't very smart to come out with it. I understand you have a few votes, but now if the new killer is bad your dead and they kill every night or they wait till next night kill you and then can kill every night
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

tfrizz wrote:

There were 2 deaths last night -- night #4. Even if the vigilante has the option to use X number of bullets at any time, why would they kill dagny after she called out two bad RPs? I am almost positive that Kicksave was converted on night 2 - which means paparazzi kill on odd nights, and stalkers kill on even nights.

We start on night 1, tonight will be night 4...
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Zarovich wrote:
tfrizz wrote:

We start on night 1, tonight will be night 4...
Night 1: Pavel_Bure was killed
Day 1: thehockeyguru was fired
Night 2: No kill
Day 2: redwill was fired
Night 3: canaan was killed
Day 3: Malkamaniac was fired
Night 4: dagny and Kicksave were killed

We're currently on Day 4, which makes tonight Night 5.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

sdm5055 wrote:

well that wasn't very smart to come out with it. I understand you have a few votes, but now if the new killer is bad your dead and they kill every night or they wait till next night kill you and then can kill every night
I feel the night 2 no killing caused a lot of confusion and I'm trying to clear it up.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

tfrizz wrote:

well couldnt the baddies have killed dagny last night and vig killed kicksave?
zaro said they can't kill tonight but did could last night

It still seems weird since it does very much seem there is two groups of bad guys and the logical thinking is they kill on opposite nights
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

new game new twists?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

So did tfrizz just bust zaro??
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

sdm5055 wrote:well couldnt the baddies have killed dagny last night and vig killed kicksave?
zaro said they can't kill tonight but did could last night

It still seems weird since it does very much seem there is two groups of bad guys and the logical thinking is they kill on opposite nights
If Zarovich is telling the truth, then no bad guys could kill on nights 2, 4, 6, etc... however there were 2 kills last night (night 4). The write up for night #2 suggests that someone had been converted - which I feel was Kicksave, since we weren't told a role type. The write up for night #3 suggested the addition of the vigilante, which was backed up by 2 kills on night #4.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

i believe zaro. if hes alive in two days we kill him.

im stickin on danH.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

oh yeah:

WHY CAN'T I EVER HAVE A ROLE?!?!?!?!? :evil:
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

[quote="tfrizz]

We're currently on Day 4, which makes tonight Night 5.[/quote]

You're right. :face: I thought tonight was night 4... Anyways, the vig is on the good side then. If I don't get fired today or whacked tonight, then they can't kill on night 6.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Zarovich wrote:[quote="tfrizz]

We're currently on Day 4, which makes tonight Night 5.
[/quote]

You're right. :face: I thought tonight was night 4... Anyways, the vig is on the good side then. If I don't get fired today or whacked tonight, then they can't kill on night 6.[/quote][/quote]

I can believe a vigilante killed Kicksave, but there is no way I see them killing dagny. Not only did she call out two bad RPs, but they were from separate groups. After doing that, I don't see any villager taking her out.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

fire cupkeeper

I still stand by there was no recruit on night 2 and the vig is on the good side.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

the vig is always tryin to kill role playrs... or its a bad vig killin other baddies. if the killing power is random like you stated, i can see each side having a vig with very limited powers... or the serial killer is trying to eliminate all role players, is he not?? or okay -- its the good vig.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Senka wrote:the vig is always tryin to kill role playrs... or its a bad vig killin other baddies. if the killing power is random like you stated, i can see each side having a vig with very limited powers... or the serial killer is trying to eliminate all role players, is he not?? or okay -- its the good vig.
A bad killer role would be too big of an advantage for them, but an independent killer is possible.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Senka wrote:the vig is always tryin to kill role playrs... or its a bad vig killin other baddies. if the killing power is random like you stated, i can see each side having a vig with very limited powers... or the serial killer is trying to eliminate all role players, is he not?? or okay -- its the good vig.
I'm 100% positive the vig is on the good side because of my role.