Senka wrote:is it day now?
yup
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: Hollywood Wars: Game Thread

Post by dagny »

Wooooo! I was right about Kicksave! :lol:

I'll take the death if it means pointing the village in the right direction! Best death ever for me! Go village!!!!!!!! :D
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

fire PFIDC

i'll be gone for the rest of the day...going to the game...woot!
Dan H
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dan H »

Hmm. I was a little leery of Kicksave, but had chalked it up to his being... a little grating. Not sure where to go right now.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

dagny wrote:Wooooo! I was right about Kicksave! :lol:

I'll take the death if it means pointing the village in the right direction! Best death ever for me! Go village!!!!!!!! :D
I feel like Kicksave was the "no kill" on night 2... especially since there was no description of a role for him.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

fire DanH.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

tfrizz wrote:

I feel like Kicksave was the "no kill" on night 2... especially since there was no description of a role for him.

Do you think that maybe the bad guys tried to kill a protected bad guy?

I still can't figure out the kill patterns...last night was the first time that we had two people killed right?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Senka wrote:fire DanH.
wtf?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

since I don't want to walk into people all day because I'm on my phone and I still have shopping to do...I'll vote now.
fire pfidc

I know a lot of people voted for the angel but to really actively pursue the potential angel really seems sketchy to me. Right now that's the best I have to go on.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Just looking back through the voting patterns, and something stuck out to me.
thehockeyguru - 13 (mac5155, Kicksave, dagny, MWB, sdm5055, slappybrown, Azkar, Zarovich, PensFanInDC, npv708, Dan H, redwill, tfrizz)

redwill - 13 (dagny, slappybrown, Azkar, Zarovich, tfrizz, shafnutz05, newarenanow, Malkamaniac, npv708, Kicksave, Corvidae, canaan, Troy Loney)

Malkamaniac - 12 (Senka, slappybrown, Zarovich, shafnutz05, PensFanInDC, mac5155, dagny, Kicksave, sdm5055, cup keeper, tfrizz, npv708)
Azkar hasn't been around since the redwill vote... but they seem these guys seem to be grouped in every vote.

Also strange is the fact that we've had a RP voted out during every day phase :?

Anyway... I am always cautious of Zarovich because 1) he's a good player, and 2) he's pretty quiet.

fire Zarovich
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Troy Loney wrote:
tfrizz wrote:

Do you think that maybe the bad guys tried to kill a protected bad guy?

I still can't figure out the kill patterns...last night was the first time that we had two people killed right?
We have two groups of bad guys - paparazzi and stalkers - so it is definitely possible that someone was just protected on night 2. If you go back to the write up though, it talks about an actor getting fed up with Hollywood which suggests a conversion.

The write up for night 3 mentioned an actor waking with a shotgun next to his bed, which suggests someone has become a vigilante... even more so with 2 kills on night 4.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

That's interesting, tfrizz...

I could jump on a zaro vote if it takes off. I'm sticking with pfidc for now though.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

In case you weren't sure, it is day time.

1 PFIDC <Jay>
3 NPV <Ted Striker>
4 Tfrizz <Silent Bob>
5 Troy Loney <Turkish>
9 Slappybrown <Michael Corleone>
11 shafnutz <Casey Ryback>
12 sdm <vanilla ICE>
14 MWB <Paulie Walnuts>
15 Azkar <Doctor House>
16 mac <Ron burgundy>
17 bhaw <Tom Cruise >
18 Zarovich <James Bond>
19 Jaysmiter <Conan - i think?>
20 Corvidae <Lorax>
21 Senka <Desmond Hume>
23 Dan H <Rick Blaine>
24 Cup Keeper <Frank Castle>
25 Twisted Wrister <keanu Reeves>
26 newarenanow <Darren McCord>

Deaded:
8 Pavel Bure <Tyler Durden>Killed night 1
2 THG <Hans Gruber>Killed day 1
13 redwill <"Red" Will Danaher>Killed day 2
10 canaan <paul atreides> Killed night 3
6 Malka <Jack Slater > Killed day 3
7 Kicksave <Leroy Jethro Gibbs>Killed night 4 at boys 2 men concert (he thought it was jonas brothers)
22 Dagny <Ziva David> Killed night 4

19 Actors left in Hollywood- 10 to Fire!
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

i voted zaro last time. but im sticking to DanH. he didnt jump on board last night to be the deciding vote. someone even changed their vote to allow him to. and 5 minutes after the vote was reached, he voted (when it meant nothing)

i like the zaro vote, i do... but im replacing canaan with danh. (danh, tfrizz, zarovich) as my 1% chance.

for the record.. azkar hasnt been online much at all (im not defending him... for last time i defended him, he was bad, and i died the next day)

I also wouldnt be amazed if the lorax was bad -- but at this point i dont care ... lol rhymes are wicked.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

tfrizz wrote:Just looking back through the voting patterns, and something stuck out to me.
thehockeyguru - 13 (mac5155, Kicksave, dagny, MWB, sdm5055, slappybrown, Azkar, Zarovich, PensFanInDC, npv708, Dan H, redwill, tfrizz)

redwill - 13 (dagny, slappybrown, Azkar, Zarovich, tfrizz, shafnutz05, newarenanow, Malkamaniac, npv708, Kicksave, Corvidae, canaan, Troy Loney)

Malkamaniac - 12 (Senka, slappybrown, Zarovich, shafnutz05, PensFanInDC, mac5155, dagny, Kicksave, sdm5055, cup keeper, tfrizz, npv708)
Azkar hasn't been around since the redwill vote... but they seem these guys seem to be grouped in every vote.

Also strange is the fact that we've had a RP voted out during every day phase :?

Anyway... I am always cautious of Zarovich because 1) he's a good player, and 2) he's pretty quiet.

fire Zarovich
I'm going to explain a few things in a couple posts that will clear up the no killing nights. Give me a few minutes. I just got home from last minute shopping.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

tfrizz wrote:Just looking back through the voting patterns, and something stuck out to me.

fire Zarovich
Thats awesome work...the only thing is that these three voted for THG (papparazzi) & Redwill (stalker)..do you think there is a third faction?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

crayz wrote:In case you weren't sure, it is day time.

1 PFIDC <Jay>
3 NPV <Ted Striker>
4 Tfrizz <Silent Bob>
5 Troy Loney <Turkish>
9 Slappybrown <Michael Corleone>
11 shafnutz <Casey Ryback>
12 sdm <vanilla ICE>
14 MWB <Paulie Walnuts>
15 Azkar <Doctor House>
16 mac <Ron burgundy>
17 bhaw <Tom Cruise >
18 Zarovich <James Bond>
19 Jaysmiter <Conan - i think?>
20 Corvidae <Lorax>
21 Senka <Desmond Hume>
23 Dan H <Rick Blaine>
24 Cup Keeper <Frank Castle>
25 Twisted Wrister <keanu Reeves>
26 newarenanow <Darren McCord>

Deaded:
8 Pavel Bure <Tyler Durden>Killed night 1
2 THG <Hans Gruber>Killed day 1
13 redwill <"Red" Will Danaher>Killed day 2
10 canaan <paul atreides> Killed night 3
6 Malka <Jack Slater > Killed day 3
7 Kicksave <Leroy Jethro Gibbs>Killed night 4 at boys 2 men concert (he thought it was jonas brothers)
22 Dagny <Ziva David> Killed night 4

19 Actors left in Hollywood- 10 to Fire!
I think we should just go down the list killing each individual and let the last one stand. :pop:
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

lynch slappybrown

He was one of the ones I noticed that came on hard against Malkamaniac. There are many of them, but I noticed he was exceptionally harsh in not giving Malkamaniac ANY benefit of the doubt. I have a strong list now to start with from the last vote. There were a lot of people that voted totally irrationally last round.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Troy Loney wrote:Thats awesome work...the only thing is that these three voted for THG (papparazzi) & Redwill (stalker)..do you think there is a third faction?
It's possible, but that'd be a lot of bad RPs for 26 people. I wouldn't be surprised if they were paparazzi though... THG was a liability, and everyone knew that. They were a little later on the THG vote, which might've just been a "see if he gets attacked" type of strategy - but they were in very early on redwill and Malk, which also fits the theory.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

im game. ill be a final 5. lol unless the bad guys start at the bottom and meet in the middle...
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

bhaw wrote:lynch slappybrown

He was one of the ones I noticed that came on hard against Malkamaniac. There are many of them, but I noticed he was exceptionally harsh in not giving Malkamaniac ANY benefit of the doubt. I have a strong list now to start with from the last vote. There were a lot of people that voted totally irrationally last round.

Two reasons why i'd agree with that.

1. I'm up for anyone who pursued Malkamaniac after he outed himself...no reason to push the vote when we'd learn soon enough about his identity.

2. I think THG's buddies killed him off....and that trio looks like they're working together

fire slappy
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

true story... im completely clueless.. in fact i dont have the slightest idea on anything right now. I like to believe in my feelings but lets be honest -- i know they are usually crap. I get lucky here and there, but nothing really means anything to me to target mistake until a few more nights when i can go back and look at things... only thing is i havent gone back and looked much this game. Ive become quite the lazy player...

hire danh (even though it feels right)
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Troy Loney wrote:

Two reasons why i'd agree with that.

1. I'm up for anyone who pursued Malkamaniac after he outed himself...no reason to push the vote when we'd learn soon enough about his identity.

2. I think THG's buddies killed him off....and that trio looks like they're working together

fire slappy
I could go for a slappy vote... but I want to hear what Zaro has to say first.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

"exceptionally harsh"; "voting totally irrationally" -- I think you are really misstating what my views/votes were on Malks.
slappybrown wrote:Just read the past 4 pages wtf. I know in past games weve given RPs leeway early for these type of claims, but the posting pattern doesnt make sense if malks was really the angel. Last game he was the investigator or whatever it was called, and he was relatively quiet as compared to usual.
slappybrown wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
slappybrown wrote:Just read the past 4 pages wtf. I know in past games weve given RPs leeway early for these type of claims, but the posting pattern doesnt make sense if malks was really the angel. Last game he was the investigator or whatever it was called, and he was relatively quiet as compared to usual.
Well, I got caught in a battle with Jay and Troy. Do what you will.
I havent even voted for you. Im somewhat inclined to let you slide for a round or two as bhaw said, but writing "do what you will" 50 times is like you have in this thread is annoying haha :lol:
slappybrown wrote: In NHL Warz he made up a role like I didnt with "watsons assistant" in Nintendo Wars. Hes not making one up this time, just claiming a classic RP.

I guess where I am also concerned is he is a baddie what if he has some other killing or other powers. In thinking further, I dont buy him as a villager.
slappybrown wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
MWB wrote:Another disturbing thing about malka claiming the angel role is that he's stated when he can protect himself. Why would you do that?
Because if I'm really the angel I'm dead either way correct?

I'm heading to bed, make the choice, and we'll go from there. A village win is all I want.
No because the bad guys wouldnt know when to try to kill you. In other words, maybe you can protect yourself every night like in the pre-Pavel games. Maybe you did or didnt protect yourself last night, meaning maybe you could tonite. But now they know when you are vulnerable.
slappybrown wrote:Well I have to vote, I have a meeting that will likely keep me off for much of the early part of the morning, so I am going to go with malks. I am hesitant to vote for a potential RP, but I just dont buy it. His claims are way too convenient, he got really defensive and combative early with little heat on him, hes responding to anyone who even suggests he might be bad -- it just doesnt add up to me. I am wary of keeping someone I think is bad around and just adding confusion, especially because this game is never as simple as "keep him around we will get him next round."

fire malks
He got caught in a lie about when he was tried to be killed that Zaro pointed out. Malks was fired because it became apparent that he was acting strangely and misplaying his hand as to what info he was givng out. If you re-read the course of posting last night, and the above is me being "harsh" and "irrational" obviously we disagree.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

A rational move would have been to let it play out as I stated. There was zero reason to kill off Malkamaniac. Unfortunately more than just the bad guys voted for him, but slappy (among MANY others) pushed for Malkamaniac to die for really no reason. I understand Malk had a history, but I threw out a perfectly reasonable solution that several people pushed hard against to get rid of the angel.