Hollywood Wars: Game Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: Hollywood Wars: Game Thread

Post by Senka »

current count

6- malk (shaf, PFIDC, mac, dagney, kicksave, sdm)
2- Jaysmiter (malk, tfrizz)
1- shaf (bhaw)

12 to fire
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Wow...a lot to come back to...alright...so redwill either was really unlucky or did make a pretty rookie mistake. Whatever the case may be...we're doing pretty well here.

And, for as much as I was on Malkamaniac's case last round and am still suspicious of him...there's no way I'm voting for the potential angel. It came up in one of the previous games and the people really forcing the vote for the "maybe" good guy really stood out and ended up being mostly bad guys.

NPV still looks suspicious and now with dagny's comment and kicksave's correlation...PFiDC looks pretty suspicious, too.

I could be down for a vote for either of those two.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Fire zarovich.

i dont like the shafnutz push. its by all means possible, but im not feelin it for some odd reason? Malka i guess lives based on his coming out of the closet on being the angel. (i was looking for a funny picture to put here that somewhat related, but i came across something completely irrelivant but i laughed) ANYWAYS...
My list includes:
-Canaan
-tfrizz
-Zarovich [quiet; usual role player]
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

oh yeah my funny picture... wat a great halloween costume!

slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Well I have to vote, I have a meeting that will likely keep me off for much of the early part of the morning, so I am going to go with malks. I am hesitant to vote for a potential RP, but I just dont buy it. His claims are way too convenient, he got really defensive and combative early with little heat on him, hes responding to anyone who even suggests he might be bad -- it just doesnt add up to me. I am wary of keeping someone I think is bad around and just adding confusion, especially because this game is never as simple as "keep him around we will get him next round."

fire malks
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Malkamaniac wrote:I was protected for last nights phase. I made it through the night, and here I am. Don't believe me fine, but you wasted another night.
Malkamaniac wrote:
unless the missed kill was you
ding ding ding.
fire malkamaniac

This would be consecutive days protection. I was hesitant to vote you in case you are the good angel, but I'm calling this as a bluff.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

a randomized list of three people (assuming around 8 bad guys) is a 1.0% chance of being correct.

tfrizz, canaan, zarovich (this is how i defy ordinary)
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Senka wrote:a randomized list of three people (assuming around 8 bad guys) is a 1.0% chance of being correct.

Canaan's dead, bro.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Senka wrote:a randomized list of three people (assuming around 8 bad guys) is a 1.0% chance of being correct.

Senka, cannan is already dead :face:
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Zarovich wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:I was protected for last nights phase. I made it through the night, and here I am. Don't believe me fine, but you wasted another night.
Malkamaniac wrote:
unless the missed kill was you
ding ding ding.
fire malkamaniac

This would be consecutive days protection. I was hesitant to vote you in case you are the good angel, but I'm calling this as a bluff.
lol pwned hahaha
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

That's...that's an interesting pickup Zaro...
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

i JUST read that. i was like cheackin on that one thing about being prtected last night and i was like "wait.. last night NOTHING HAPPENED... but then i realized i missed an entire phase, and poof. now it all makes sense.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

hire umm... zaro
fire malka
(i dont see the point in risking a RP but yu clearly caught malka in a lie... which i mean whatevs)
...plus its fun to jump around on 4 people i know nothing about with no leads but randomized hunches until i get that "MWB kill" like i had a bunch of games ago...
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

current count

9- malk (senka, slappy, zaro, shaf, PFIDC, mac, dagny, kicksave, sdm)
2- Jaysmiter (malk, tfrizz)
1- shaf (bhaw)

12 to fire

half people didnt vote...
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I'm still hesitant to vote for malka. When he said that he could only protect himself every other night he may have done that to throw off the bad guys so they'd waste another night trying to kill him. It's possible he can protect himself every night and doesn't want that known.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

This sounds too much like Malk in NHL Wars... claiming angel when he was really the goon doctor.

re-hire jaysmiter
fire Malkamaniac

I don't see the risk, either he's bad and we get rid of him... or he's good and doesn't make it to the night to be killed.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

tfrizz wrote: I don't see the risk, either he's bad and we get rid of him... or he's good and doesn't make it to the night to be killed.
The risk is that if he really is good then we've done the bad guys' job for them. And if he is good there will be at least some doubt about when he can protect himself.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

i hate second guessing it. MWB makes sense. I hate to climb on and off so many times.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

The best course of action is to let him live and see what happens. And, as bhaw said earlier, disregard what malka says unless he is somehow proven to be the angel. Of course, that requires that villagers actually ignore what he says though.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Senka wrote:i hate second guessing it. MWB makes sense. I hate to climb on and off so many times.
I hear ya... I've changed my vote way too many times this game, it really looks bad.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

So, MWB...tfrizz...who do we vote for?

I mean, I know who you wanna vote for tfrizz, but I won't vote for that person =P
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

well, night everyone. Good game. Sorry I couldn't be of more use to you all.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

jaysmiter wrote:So, MWB...tfrizz...who do we vote for?

I mean, I know who you wanna vote for tfrizz, but I won't vote for that person =P
I haven't been paying close attention to the game, so I really wouldn't put any stock in what I have to say.... but Malk seems like he's playing the same card he did in NHL Wars.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

tfrizz wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:So, MWB...tfrizz...who do we vote for?

I haven't been paying close attention to the game, so I really wouldn't put any stock in what I have to say.... but Malk seems like he's playing the same card he did in NHL Wars.

Because two games are exactly alike. See this is where the whole, you're not supposed to use last games personalities. I don't get that at all lol. People always bring up last game this and last game that...I thought it didn't matter?
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

Malkamaniac wrote:well, night everyone. Good game. Sorry I couldn't be of more use to you all.
This whole martyr gimmick is kinda a red flag for me. I bought his crying in NHL Wars I'm not falling for it again.

fire malkamaniac

BTW working retail during the holidays sucks big time.