Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: Hollywood Wars: Game Thread

Post by Kicksave »

hire Senka
fire Malkamaniac

I'm still suspicious of Senka, but this is too much now.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Malkamaniac, there is no way in hell I am taking back my vote. If I end up voting to fire the angel, this is going to be a case of:

And you have to admit that comment from dags was funny
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

keep in mind, I was only defensive against the two who went at me last game. Look at the ones who argued with me, as they know I was nothing but either a good rp and or a regular star.

I'm not getting into the blame game any longer as most of you have the opinion already.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

current count

6- malk (bhaw, shaf, senka, mac, dagney, kicksave)
2- Jaysmiter (malk, tfrizz)

12 to fire
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

shafnutz05 wrote:Malkamaniac, there is no way in hell I am taking back my vote. If I end up voting to fire the angel, this is going to be a case of:

And you have to admit that comment from dags was funny
alright considering I cried wolf once, and that was when I was actually a bad guy. If you continue to think that, good then.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Seriously though, I'm done with this game, if people are going to insult each other. It's rather stupid to play a game to be insulted.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Malkamaniac wrote:Seriously though, I'm done with this game, if people are going to insult each other. It's rather stupid to play a game to be insulted.

:scared:

No one is insulting anyone man. If you are the angel, then you are making yourself as conspicuous as possible, which is the last thing an angel wants to do. Dagny was just cracking a joke about it. It's all in good fun....you can't take this game personally
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Malkamaniac wrote:Seriously though, I'm done with this game, if people are going to insult each other. It's rather stupid to play a game to be insulted.
Oh please, it's a game, and you darn well know I'm just playing. I'm insulting your character in the game, not your character in real life. :P
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

dagny wrote:
Oh please, it's a game, and you darn well know I'm just playing. I'm insulting your character in the game, not your character in real life. :P
:(

well I'm the angel, so if you want to kill me, all i ask is don't waste a night on it. I'm unprotected for sure tonight.

Ps. The angel's role is called the body gaurd.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

Malkamaniac wrote:Well congrats guys, you've successfully outed the angel. I really tried to hold off as long as I could. So whatev, I'm more than likely dead after this night phase anyways. Do what you must.

I'm sticking with jaysmiter, as he's pushed hard on me.
if you are the angel and you protected yourself like you say you did last day phase. why did you even bother getting defensive at all? even if it was only with a few people.

either that was a really bad play or your on your last straw as a bad guy

fire Malkamaniac
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

current count

7- malk (bhaw, shaf, senka, mac, dagney, kicksave, sdm)

12 to fire
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I was protected for last nights phase. I made it through the night, and here I am. Don't believe me fine, but you wasted another night.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

sdm5055 wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:Well congrats guys, you've successfully outed the angel. I really tried to hold off as long as I could. So whatev, I'm more than likely dead after this night phase anyways. Do what you must.

I'm sticking with jaysmiter, as he's pushed hard on me.
if you are the angel and you protected yourself like you say you did last day phase. why did you even bother getting defensive at all? even if it was only with a few people.

either that was a really bad play or your on your last straw as a bad guy

fire Malkamaniac
You're also only protected night phases, not day phases.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Just read the past 4 pages wtf. I know in past games weve given RPs leeway early for these type of claims, but the posting pattern doesnt make sense if malks was really the angel. Last game he was the investigator or whatever it was called, and he was relatively quiet as compared to usual.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

rehire malkamaniac

fire shafnutz

I'm looking at this one of two ways. Either Malk IS the angel, in which case, no point in killing him. If he's a baddy, we can keep him around and simply not put much worth into what he says until we figure out for sure.

Shafnutz was my other vote, and the fact that he is one of the few still pushing to kill the potential angel doesn't help his position with me :)

I'd suggest others follow suit and just leave Malk's opinions aside until we figure it out. Why waste a night?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

slappybrown wrote:Just read the past 4 pages wtf. I know in past games weve given RPs leeway early for these type of claims, but the posting pattern doesnt make sense if malks was really the angel. Last game he was the investigator or whatever it was called, and he was relatively quiet as compared to usual.
Well, I got caught in a battle with Jay and Troy. Do what you will.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

bhaw wrote:rehire malkamaniac

fire shafnutz

I'm looking at this one of two ways. Either Malk IS the angel, in which case, no point in killing him. If he's a baddy, we can keep him around and simply not put much worth into what he says until we figure out for sure.

Shafnutz was my other vote, and the fact that he is one of the few still pushing to kill the potential angel doesn't help his position with me :)

I'd suggest others follow suit and just leave Malk's opinions aside until we figure it out. Why waste a night?

In agreement with this. No point really in killing me if Im a green.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

current count

6- malk (shaf, senka, mac, dagney, kicksave, sdm)
1- shaf (bhaw)

12 to fire
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Malkamaniac wrote:
slappybrown wrote:Just read the past 4 pages wtf. I know in past games weve given RPs leeway early for these type of claims, but the posting pattern doesnt make sense if malks was really the angel. Last game he was the investigator or whatever it was called, and he was relatively quiet as compared to usual.
Well, I got caught in a battle with Jay and Troy. Do what you will.
I havent even voted for you. Im somewhat inclined to let you slide for a round or two as bhaw said, but writing "do what you will" 50 times is like you have in this thread is annoying haha :lol:
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

fire shafnutz

This is exactly what Malka did when we were mafia together in NHL Wars. He's getting people to turn away from him crying angel. This will be the third game in a row in which he's claimed a role to divert a vote.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Malkamaniac wrote:

fire shafnutz

In agreement with this. No point really in killing me if Im a green.
I don't know either way, but we can basically put you off to the side and ignore your opinions until we figure out which you really are. You were still first on my list, so what you said has not convinced me. But you've either outed yourself as the angel or as a bad guy. To me, it doesn't make sense to take you out just in case.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Kicksave wrote:

fire shafnutz

This is exactly what Malka did when we were mafia together in NHL Wars. He's getting people to turn away from him crying angel. This will be the third game in a row in which he's claimed a role to divert a vote.
I wasn't in the NHL one, so I don't know. But that tells me there was a crappy angel that allowed it to continue to happen. It also tells me that people believed him and follow him. I'm not asking people to believe him. I'm saying discard his posts until we know for sure. Don't trust him, but at the same time, don't kill him until we have a better idea. Consider him a bad guy that we are keeping in jail until further notice.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

bhaw wrote:I wasn't in the NHL one, so I don't know. But that tells me there was a crappy angel that allowed it to continue to happen. It also tells me that people believed him and follow him. I'm not asking people to believe him. I'm saying discard his posts until we know for sure. Don't trust him, but at the same time, don't kill him until we have a better idea. Consider him a bad guy that we are keeping in jail until further notice.
:lol:

Go back and read it. It was really funny.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

fire shafnutz

this makes sense but it never works everyone will come back to him each day phase and this will consume the game and divert attention
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

bhaw wrote:
Kicksave wrote:

fire shafnutz

I wasn't in the NHL one, so I don't know. But that tells me there was a crappy angel that allowed it to continue to happen. It also tells me that people believed him and follow him. I'm not asking people to believe him. I'm saying discard his posts until we know for sure. Don't trust him, but at the same time, don't kill him until we have a better idea. Consider him a bad guy that we are keeping in jail until further notice.
NO, we killed IE who was the real Angel. She was unable to post due to comp issues and was dead before we could hear from her. After her death, we knew he was bad.