Hollywood Wars: Game Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: Hollywood Wars: Game Thread

Post by beerman »

Redwill - 6 (dagny, slappy, azkar, zaro, trfizz, shaf)
MWB - 1 (sdm)
Malks - 1 (jay)

13 to fire
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

I know what dagny's "trick" is...but I won't say it here only because it could look bad on my part or like I'm trying to protect the baddies.

So, she does have some kind of claim to have known what's going on...at least a little.

Yes, let's look at who started the THG vote...

-NPV was the first...and quickly. Though he did end up switching off the vote pretty quickly...to Juice...anyway...
-next was Mac "just cuz"
-then kicksave with no real reason
-then malks because "it was the easy vote"
-dagny
-mwb

and so on...

Out of that list, I'm the most suspicious of NPV and Malka...and I've already voted for one of them.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Yeah! I finally get to post since I haven't been here since yesterday.

To be honest, I don't really know what is going on yet and have to read up some. Scrolled through the last 3 or 4 pages since day started and will jump on the redwill bandwagon for now.

fire redwill

This may change though once I get caught up, but just from reading those pages, seems like we really don't have much to go on.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

wooo! treat for after lunch!
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Oh, and before anyone goes back to day 1 and sees that not only did I abstain from voting for THG (or anyone for that matter) and that I questioned the vote...I did. It's true.

I didn't pay attention really to the previous few games, so I had no idea why everyone was all about it and I hate punishing new players...but, that's just me.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

jaysmiter wrote:Oh, and before anyone goes back to day 1 and sees that not only did I abstain from voting for THG (or anyone for that matter) and that I questioned the vote...I did. It's true.

I didn't pay attention really to the previous few games, so I had no idea why everyone was all about it and I hate punishing new players...but, that's just me.

I could easily say that I researched and tell you that, you certainly are trying your hardest to deflect and make yourself look really good.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Malkamaniac wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:Oh, and before anyone goes back to day 1 and sees that not only did I abstain from voting for THG (or anyone for that matter) and that I questioned the vote...I did. It's true.

I could easily say that I researched and tell you that, you certainly are trying your hardest to deflect and make yourself look really good.
You could do that, sure. I think that it would backfire on you, though...since I've voted for you and called attention to you and it would just make you look even more defensive...but...go ahead, be my guest.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

newarenanow wrote:
This may change though once I get caught up, but just from reading those pages, seems like we really don't have much to go on.
What the hell are you talking about? We voted off the godfather on day one...so we have something to go on don't you think?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

jaysmiter wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:

You could do that, sure. I think that it would backfire on you, though...since I've voted for you and called attention to you and it would just make you look even more defensive...but...go ahead, be my guest.

I really really enjoy this post.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Malkamaniac wrote:

Fact of the matter is this, the only people that knew who THG was were the other bad guys, the mods....and apparantly dagny because of some internet secret she has, or the voices in her head.

So it all comes down to how you think the bad guys dealt with the inevitbalility of THG's being fired....did they assume the thats what was going to happen and go ahead and kill him to make themselves look good...or did they to deflect the bandwagon without appearing too defensive?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Well, kids...it's been fun. I have to go christmas shopping (way to wait til the last minute) then I have a tattoo appointment at 4. So, I'll probably miss the rest of the day phase.

Godspeed and good luck...let's get another.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Oh, and before I go, Malka...weren't you pretty convinced that nothing could be gathered from the 1st day?

I see you are changing your opinion like you do your votes....
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

jaysmiter wrote:Oh, and before I go, Malka...weren't you pretty convinced that nothing could be gathered from the 1st day?

Oh boy, another awesome post. Throw that victim salt one more time. I haven't even voted yet mind you. BUT WAIT ALMIGHTY DIDN'T EVEN VOTE FOR THG.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

:pop:
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

shafnutz05 wrote::pop:
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Kicksave wrote::pop:
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Malkamaniac wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:Oh, and before I go, Malka...weren't you pretty convinced that nothing could be gathered from the 1st day?

Oh boy, another awesome post. Throw that victim salt one more time. I haven't even voted yet mind you. BUT WAIT ALMIGHTY DIDN'T EVEN VOTE FOR THG.
lol. you are the most defensive werewolf person in lgp history. its so lulz.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

*and by werewolf person, i am in no way saying that you are a baddy--i meant wars-type-game player.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

canaan wrote:*and by werewolf person, i am in no way saying that you are a baddy--i meant wars-type-game player.

I'm a powerhouse baby.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Too much theory is getting thrown around in day 2 for my liking. What happened to bandwagoning the quiet people.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

being a baddie with Malka was full of :scared: :scared: :scared:
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Kicksave wrote:being a baddie with Malka was full of :scared: :scared: :scared:
Oh, you mean like right now? :pop:
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

I liked a Twisted Wrister vote yesterday, after thg. It goes with Juice and Pavel's bandwagon the quiets first to get everyone talking strategy.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Troy Loney wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
What the hell are you talking about? We voted off the godfather on day one...so we have something to go on don't you think?
Like I said, I have to go back and read all of those days. I saw who was voted out, and just read the last 3-4 pages since day started. Dags was hard onto redwill, and just from reading those, it seemed like she called out thehockeyguru.

I still have to go through everything. I'm trying to catch up from missing 3 days of work, so it will take me some time.