NHL WARS I GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: NHL WARS I GAME THREAD

Post by thehockeyguru »

redwill wrote:I was annoyed with thehockeyguru as I would be with a persistent mosquito.

He must have accused me in 30+ posts and I think I only directly responded to him once (when I suggested in passing that he was mentally unstable).

So I have a bit of a problem with people who suggest it was a thg vs. redwill battle. It was of course a thg vs. reality battle. But, either way, it obviously hurt the village.
Red, my intent wasn't to annoy the hell out of you. I had a quick vote on me the 1st day and didnt want to exit early. After crayz was out I knew you weren't a goon and that you would never be put to a vote. As long as everyone considered it a villager vs villager thing I was ok. I just stretched it too long. My biggest regret was not going after Malka sooner.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

thehockeyguru wrote:
redwill wrote:I was annoyed with thehockeyguru as I would be with a persistent mosquito.

He must have accused me in 30+ posts and I think I only directly responded to him once (when I suggested in passing that he was mentally unstable).

So I have a bit of a problem with people who suggest it was a thg vs. redwill battle. It was of course a thg vs. reality battle. But, either way, it obviously hurt the village.
Red, my intent wasn't to annoy the hell out of you. I had a quick vote on me the 1st day and didnt want to exit early. After crayz was out I knew you weren't a goon and that you would never be put to a vote. As long as everyone considered it a villager vs villager thing I was ok. I just stretched it too long. My biggest regret was not going after Malka sooner.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Pavel Bure wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:

Say what you will. I'll admit it was a poor play on my part.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

thehockeyguru wrote:
Say what you will. I'll admit it was a poor play on my part.
I'm just razzin ya big guy.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

thehockeyguru wrote:

Yes, I read that explanation from you earlier. I took it for what it's worth.

BTW, I'm not holding a grudge or anything. I'm laughing at your play now as I did then.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

all in all playing selfish hurts the village.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

yeah... I know the first game I played, there were a lot of n00bs, and we were all so worried about not getting killed that we spent more energy trying to defend ourselves than trying to find wolves... made it very easy for them.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Malkamaniac wrote:all in all playing selfish hurts the village.