NHL Wars Post-Game Show

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Re: NHL Wars Post-Game Show

Post by shafnutz05 »

MWB wrote:There were some really quick votes this game. I was shocked at how quickly IE got voted out.
yeah, this frustrated me
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

MWB wrote:There were some really quick votes this game. I was shocked at how quickly IE got voted out.

Same, it was rather nice though. We got a good guy dead and all it took was.

"crap I didn't want to say this but I'm the Angel. IE is badzorz."
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Pavel Bure wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:Just cause it got buried.

Dear THG

Be prepared to be a day 1 lynch from now until eternity.

Sincerely,

The Town
Ha. Thanks. My whole goal was to try and cause as much chaos while I was alive as possible. Hoping the rest would piece it together. From the opening day I was targeted as a "noob" and knew I wouldn't last long. I was hoping that goon would slip up

As far as Malkamaniac is concerned, i cant believe he lasted that long. He was almost gone the 1st day, and he comes out and says I dont want to stop playing yet. And everyone is like, Malkamaniac doesnt want to stop playing so we better not vote him off. Then he is gone for 3 days and no one hears from him.
LMAO don't try to twist it like it was some brilliant plan. You did nothing to help the town. You caused mass confusion which only serves to help the mob.
Exactly - Your plan didn't help the village at all...
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

I gotta ask KS...why kill off ogie ogilthorpe ?!? I could see being killed off by zaro...we have been enemies in this for like 3 straight games :D but, you!? :face:
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Good call cup keeper...i knew right after you made your post....good call....i can't believe they lynched you after that post...bad village
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Ha. Thanks. My whole goal was to try and cause as much chaos while I was alive as possible. Hoping the rest would piece it together. From the opening day I was targeted as a "noob" and knew I wouldn't last long. I was hoping that goon would slip up
We at least do owe you a thank you. You made redwill look kinda legit after you were waived. We couldn't do anything for awhile though, red kept targeting KS.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

shafnutz05 wrote:
yeah, this frustrated me
Me too... especially seeing Troy and beerman make the last two votes. I knew she was the angel and I knew they were good, so it wasn't like two goons finishing her off.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

shafnutz05 wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:Shaf, thanks for defending me before you went bad. I appreciate it. :)
hahaha it was so weird having one allegiance in the beginning then having to completely switch in the end. EXTREMELY difficult to pull off. I knew Kicksave was a goon for a while, and when he immediately gave the :thumb: to malkamaniac I knew they were full of crap. If Troy Loney and beerman would have heard me out instead of casting the deciding votes the next morning, the superstars would have won easily.
As soon as I hit submit, I went "oh charcoal" I really shouldn't have done that. me = fail
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

MWB wrote:So what night was shaft turned? Was he killed and then had to decide if he wanted to turn into a goon? Was there no kill that night, or just a kill from the independent?
If you read the barbershop writeup (night Troy died, I think night 7), you should have a good idea that someone was turned.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

MWB wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:
yeah, this frustrated me
Me too... especially seeing Troy and beerman make the last two votes. I knew she was the angel and I knew they were good, so it wasn't like two goons finishing her off.
Whatever....her reaction reminded me of how Sdm dealt with being bad & saved (pretending like it never happened)....if your the angel and you get saved when they try to kill you, you should tell the village, at no point should the villains have more information about the good role players than the goons do...i'm sorry, i know it was only like a day and a half, but you have to know in a game like this, if your rescued in the write up than your going to garner suspicion, and also not saying anything lets someone like malk come in and cause all that confusion.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Troy Loney wrote:Whatever....her reaction reminded me of how Sdm dealt with being bad & saved (pretending like it never happened)....if your the angel and you get saved when they try to kill you, you should tell the village, at no point should the villains have more information about the good role players than the goons do...i'm sorry, i know it was only like a day and a half, but you have to know in a game like this, if your rescued in the write up than your going to garner suspicion, and also not saying anything lets someone like malk come in and cause all that confusion.
How could I come out and say that I was the angel and saved myself that night? I'd have been dead the next night. That doesn't make any sense.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

so, who's modding next monday's game :pop:
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

IrishEyes wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:Whatever....her reaction reminded me of how Sdm dealt with being bad & saved (pretending like it never happened)....if your the angel and you get saved when they try to kill you, you should tell the village, at no point should the villains have more information about the good role players than the goons do...i'm sorry, i know it was only like a day and a half, but you have to know in a game like this, if your rescued in the write up than your going to garner suspicion, and also not saying anything lets someone like malk come in and cause all that confusion.
How could I come out and say that I was the angel and saved myself that night? I'd have been dead the next night. That doesn't make any sense.
eh?

we don't knwo that you can't save yourself every night.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Don't forget...

[youtube][/youtube]
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Troy Loney wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:
eh?

we don't knwo that you can't save yourself every night.
The goons could have guessed... they had their own angel with the same limitations.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

slappybrown wrote:
MWB wrote:So what night was shaft turned? Was he killed and then had to decide if he wanted to turn into a goon? Was there no kill that night, or just a kill from the independent?
If you read the barbershop writeup (night Troy died, I think night 7), you should have a good idea that someone was turned.
I didn't read the write-up the first time, just looked at the pictures. Yeah, the write-up along with their only being the one killing showed that someone was turned.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Whatever....her reaction reminded me of how Sdm dealt with being bad & saved (pretending like it never happened)....if your the angel and you get saved when they try to kill you, you should tell the village, at no point should the villains have more information about the good role players than the goons do...i'm sorry, i know it was only like a day and a half, but you have to know in a game like this, if your rescued in the write up than your going to garner suspicion, and also not saying anything lets someone like malk come in and cause all that confusion.
It was a strange situation. I was protected that night, and someone went after me, or I assumed so. It was then were we made the decision to say something before IE did. Had I not said something she would have said what we wanted to say and I would of died. It was easier for us because IE presented no defense at the time. It just turned into one of those weird situations where the first person that said something got the trust. It was rather easy to do it actually.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

I got the impression from my death write-up that I was double-killed. Is that so? If so, cool.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

so how long do we wait for another round of this fun?
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

count2infinity wrote:so how long do we wait for another round of this fun?
That's what I'm wondering. Perhaps a Christmas-themed one, to go with the season? :pop:
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

tfrizz wrote:
That's what I'm wondering. Perhaps a Christmas-themed one, to go with the season? :pop:

I'd love to go back to the slug wars and recruiting and all that.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Zaro - why me? what did I ever do to you? It seems so random that you would kill me off like that?

Also, what a completely strange coincidence that Zaro/Kicksave picked off both masons in the same night...
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

tfrizz wrote:
Favorite characters from Christmas movies perhaps?

Clark Griswold!!!
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Malkamaniac wrote:
tfrizz wrote:

I'd love to go back to the slug wars and recruiting and all that.
that could work with christmas.

Santa the angel
Rudolph the investigator
Frosty the Vig
elves - the village

Grinch - mob boss
other evil christmas/holiday related chars

not sure how this would work, but if the mob boss could recruit his detective, doctor, and bomb...that would be interesting :pop:
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Pavel Bure wrote:
tfrizz wrote:
Favorite characters from Christmas movies perhaps?

Clark Griswold!!!
Could be the Elves against the Grinches or something like that. :thumb: