NHL WARS I GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Re: NHL WARS I GAME THREAD

Post by shafnutz05 »

mac5155 wrote:KS is gonna cmoe in all, i dont care, ill die, you guys are ritards.. then everyone will back off him and proceed to waive a villager
I hope people are not that stupid...I was dead right on Irish Eyes when everyone started that bandwagon. I told everyone that Malkamaniac wasn't the real doctor and Kicksave was even more suspicious for defending him right away. Everything has happened just as i predicted, i don't understand why this KS vote is so irrational
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

shafnutz05 wrote:
mac5155 wrote:KS is gonna cmoe in all, i dont care, ill die, you guys are ritards.. then everyone will back off him and proceed to waive a villager
I hope people are not that stupid...I was dead right on Irish Eyes when everyone started that bandwagon. I told everyone that Malkamaniac wasn't the real doctor and Kicksave was even more suspicious for defending him right away. Everything has happened just as i predicted, i don't understand why this KS vote is so irrational
which is why i'm on board with it. :thumb:
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

shafnutz05 wrote:
Relax a bit, shafnutz. Kicksave is going down today.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

so....what's up mangs?
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

shafnutz05 wrote:
count2infinity wrote:
slappybrown wrote:Count

kicksave - 4 (redwill, shaf, mac, cupkeeper)
we might need to take a look at these 4 more closely... see why they're jumping so quickly.
Are you serious? Have you looked at my post back on page 33 about Kicksave, along with redwill's post? Not to mention his late vote on tfrizz. Not to mention the fact that four minutes after Malkamaniac came out as the "fake healer" he immediately defended Malks and tried to say it made perfect sense? I have had him pegged since two nights ago. This is not a pointless bandwagon, I have been calling for this from the rooftops.
i understand...but i'd like to have a little more deliberation than "alright, let's all vote for this person..." and then everyone jumps on. i understand you're making a case for him, but i'd also like to know a little more about malks (can we off him now? or not til another turn?), what about mac? i said a long time ago that we should take another look at him, his voting didn't make sense to me earlier in the game. i don't see why waiting a little would hurt us that much?
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

redwill wrote:Relax a bit, shafnutz. Kicksave is going down today.
:scared: :scared:

Maybe THG was wrong about you :pop:
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

count2infinity, I definitely see your point. I am just worried that KS or whoever is going to come in and try and justify voting for someone else, and people will fall for it. I highly doubt this will happen...I think everyone has KS pegged now.

redwill, has far as the Irisheyes ploy, they probably figured that she was some type of RP with protection, so worth convincing the village to get rid of. Not to mention the fact that she was an easy patsy, because she is never on. We never gave her time to defend herself.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

also, if we go into the night phase right away we can't talk about what we should do about malks? i don't think he's an independent, that move was way to bold for an independent... the question is when can we off him?
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

i'll tell you this right now...i'm voting for kicksave, just not yet.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

count2infinity wrote:i'll tell you this right now...i'm voting for kicksave, just not yet.
Fair enough...i was arguing for more time last phase, so it would be hypocritical to rush this one.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

count2infinity wrote:also, if we go into the night phase right away we can't talk about what we should do about malks? i don't think he's an independent, that move was way to bold for an independent... the question is when can we off him?
So you think he is a goon then?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

count2infinity wrote:also, if we go into the night phase right away we can't talk about what we should do about malks? i don't think he's an independent, that move was way to bold for an independent... the question is when can we off him?
I'm the one who takes out the liberties of men good and bad!?!?!?!?!?!
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

yeah cupkeeper... why else would he say he's a superstar doctor and off the real superstar doctor????
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Malkamaniac wrote:
well you did tell us to waive a superstar RP lol
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Whoa whoa whoa. What now? I get back from lunch to this?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

mac5155 wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
well you did tell us to waive a superstar RP lol

I'm the vig. I don't have to obey anyone's rules or games. Absolutely the best role I've ever played.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Can someone please tell me which mafia roles, we've gotten so far? Is it the Mafia cop and suicide bomber?
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

beerman wrote:Can someone please tell me which mafia roles, we've gotten so far? Is it the Mafia cop and suicide bomber?

Yes
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Malkamaniac wrote:I'm the vig. I don't have to obey anyone's rules or games. Absolutely the best role I've ever played.
bs, then you'd have just killed IE yourself.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

beerman wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:I'm the vig. I don't have to obey anyone's rules or games. Absolutely the best role I've ever played.
bs, then you'd have just killed IE yourself.
lol
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

redwill wrote:We're sitting pretty, I think. We've got two baddies on the hook.

Kicksave is indeed goon. I'm sure of it. The only question is whether to go with him or Malka today.

I've been watching Kicksave closely for several days now. When I said that I wanted more talking before the tfrizz vote, it was him I wanted to talk. As it turns out, the #7 tfrizz vote damned him in my eyes.

I went with IrishEyes the next day to see about her and Malka. I don't get Malka's play. It was suicidal. Unless he can't be killed today for some reason?

But nevermind. Unless someone has some idea about Malka, Kicksave is the play, here, folks.

waive Kicksave
How does that damn me? That would be damn foolish if I was a goon for me to make such an obvious move. He was going to get bandwagoned against, regardless if I voted for him. If I was a goon, would I have certainly not made it that obvious.

As if it matters, but I don't feel that shafty is a goon eventhough he's targeting me now. I'm the new Senka.

I don't think redwill is a goon either, because when we all bandwagoned earlier in the game, the only two people voting for him were Azkar and tfrizz.

I think the goons have us good and confused right now and i'm baffled we're not going after Malks right now.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

beerman wrote:Can someone please tell me which mafia roles, we've gotten so far? Is it the Mafia cop and suicide bomber?

I'm the loner. Just so happened that I was protected, and I offed IE in the same day. I do what I want.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Malkamaniac wrote:

I'm the loner. Just so happened that I was protected, and I offed IE in the same day. I do what I want.
well then maybe you should do what we want.. or we get rid of you?

claim kicksave

for now
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Kicksave wrote:How does that damn me? That would be damn foolish if I was a goon for me to make such an obvious move. He was going to get bandwagoned against, regardless if I voted for him. If I was a goon, would I have certainly not made it that obvious.

As if it matters, but I don't feel that shafty is a goon eventhough he's targeting me now. I'm the new Senka.

I don't think redwill is a goon either, because when we all bandwagoned earlier in the game, the only two people voting for him were Azkar and tfrizz.

I think the goons have us good and confused right now and i'm baffled we're not going after Malks right now.
You are now buddying up to me and shafnutz. Typical.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

mac5155 wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:

well then maybe you should do what we want.. or we get rid of you?

claim kicksave

for now
lol with your girl threats.