Re: NHL WARS I GAME THREAD

Post by cup keeper »

Ok so redwill beat me to it.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Ugh, well, here goes. I'm the Superstar Doctor. I tried to hold off as long as I could, and someone apparently tried to take me out last night.

Which also leaves me for death this upcoming night phase as I'm not able to protect myself.
On that note. IE has got to be a Goon RP. She was saved, not questioned as to why she was saved, and left to live during the past phase. Something strange certainly is going on. Either way, I figured I'd let you guys know as I have to go to bed. With that being, I'm voting Irish Eyes to shed light on the situation and get us another goon rp!

waive IrishEyes
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Malka being a RP makes sense with him all :scared: :scared: during the first day. :lol:
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

waive IrishEyes

thanks Malka. maybe something crazy will happen and you'll be saved again, if possible.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Malkamaniac wrote:Ugh, well, here goes. I'm the Superstar Doctor. I tried to hold off as long as I could, and someone apparently tried to take me out last night.

Which also leaves me for death this upcoming night phase as I'm not able to protect myself.
On that note. IE has got to be a Goon RP. She was saved, not questioned as to why she was saved, and left to live during the past phase. Something strange certainly is going on. Either way, I figured I'd let you guys know as I have to go to bed. With that being, I'm voting Irish Eyes to shed light on the situation and get us another goon rp!

waive IrishEyes
Eh, maybe you should have left out the part about not protecting yourself. A lie wouldn't hurt the village and could confuse the goons.

waive IrishEyes
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

waive irisheyes

I think if she was a superstar rp she would've been around more.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Malkamaniac wrote:She was saved, not questioned as to why she was saved, and left to live during the past phase.
She certainly was questioned. She just didn't reply. I would still like to hear from her before we rush forward. I suppose there's slim chance of that happening, though.

BTW, Malka, did you skip a night protecting yourself? Last night was night 6. Did you not protect yourself nights 1, 3, 5?
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Malka, i suggest not answering that, but only you know whats best ;)
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

While I'm waiting -- sitting here drinking a Miller High Life or two -- I'll wonder to myself if JS(c) ever used any of his powers as JOAT. He never posted in the thread.

If he didn't use any of his powers, then that's pretty sad, since slappybrown pretty much won it for the village last game in that role.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

mac5155 wrote:Malka, i suggest not answering that
Really?
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

redwill wrote:
Really?
whats it matter? gives the goons more info that they dont need
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

mac5155 wrote:
redwill wrote:
Really?
whats it matter? gives the goons more info that they dont need
Well now, I didn't ask him who he protected besides himself, did I?
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

I'm off to bed. I'm pretty sure we won't hear from IrishEyes before voting's done, so

waive IrishEyes
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

IrishEyes - 5 (Malkamaniac, mac5155, Zarovich, cup keeper, redwill)
cup keeper - 1 (count2infinity)
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Kicksave wrote:
mac5155 wrote:better not be locked
Why? Most of us are on in the morning, only makes sense
Not when the person who locks and unlocks it is three hours behind you and not a morning person.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

While I am certainly down for a vote for Irish Eyes (and that is who I probably will vote for), kicksave came flying onto my radar last night, for the following reasons:

1) As soon as I made the tfrizz vote, he immediately began to question whether or not we should be basing a vote off my "gut feeling" like that. He actually brought it up several times. He was taking the middle-of-the-road "we should just be careful that we base our votes on solid logic and don't all bandwagon someone for no reason".

2) When the bandwagon for tfrizz went into high gear, he rang in as the 7th (next to last vote) for him. When he suddenly made this vote, he said that he feels "much more comfortable" voting for him now that "Zarovich has spoken up". Since when is Zarovich a trusted player? This seems like pretty lousy logic since Zarovich is hardly a known factor.

3) Whenever kicksave made his vote, here is what he said:
waive tfrizz

I feel a bit better about this now that Zaro spoke up. IE's silence makes me a bit weary but we can look into that tomorrow.

That should be 7.
Bolded for emphasis. Now I know people add stuff like that all the time. But the fact that tfrizz was the goon suicide bomber, it's almost like he wanted to emphasize that he was the 7th vote...i.e. he was NOT the deciding vote. Also, this kind of statement can push someone else into the final vote, thus ensuring their own death.

4) After I defended my tfrizz vote with the fact I was right about Azkar, he stated that "in all fairness, that was an obvious choice"............despite the fact he didn't join the vote until the 11th vote.

This ALL needs to be taken into consideration, including Malkamaniac's claim that he is the village doctor. Kicksave immediately came out with this FOUR MINUTES after Malks came out:
Malka being a RP makes sense with him all :scared: :scared: during the first day. :lol:
I am absolutely not ready to jump on the IE bandwagon yet until I hear from her. Something absolutely is not jiving right now, and I DEFINITELY don't trust Kicksave. And his defense of Malkamaniac four minutes after he claimed to be the town doctor alerts me too. I absolutely recommend waiting to hear out IE.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

In closing, I recommend claiming Irisheyes for the time being, and waiting to hear her explanation.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

waive IE
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

I hope we didn't just make a huge mistake.............and the fact that Troy decided to cast the final vote for Irish Eyes even after reading my long, drawn out explanation as to why we should talk about it more is completely ridiculous. Hell, even if IE DOES turn out to be a goon it's ridiculous.

Troy, how would a little further debate hurt things? I don't understand how you could read my entire post and simply cast the final vote for IE without offering any rebuttal. Unless you are trying to end the debate before it even starts and get to the night phase as quickly as possible. Regardless of whether or not IE is a goon, Troy Loney/Kicksave should be glaring on EVERYONE'S RADAR by now. Kicksave for the reasons I mentioned earlier, and Troy Loney for inexplicably voting to end the day phase and kill off IE without

a) giving her a chance to defend herself
b) Not giving everyone a chance to talk over the other possibilities this morning.

Sorry, I have a feeling I might get killed off (and the night might be starting soon) so I want to get this all out there in the open. Troy, how can you defend that vote in light of what I said?
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Since the day is over, this vote is purely ceremonial:

waive kicksave

:face: at starting and finishing a bandwagon at 2:00 in the morning when we have all day to talk it over...
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

shafnutz05 wrote:I hope we didn't just make a huge mistake.............and the fact that Troy decided to cast the final vote for Irish Eyes even after reading my long, drawn out explanation as to why we should talk about it more is completely ridiculous. Hell, even if IE DOES turn out to be a goon it's ridiculous.

Troy, how would a little further debate hurt things? I don't understand how you could read my entire post and simply cast the final vote for IE without offering any rebuttal. Unless you are trying to end the debate before it even starts and get to the night phase as quickly as possible. Regardless of whether or not IE is a goon, Troy Loney/Kicksave should be glaring on EVERYONE'S RADAR by now. Kicksave for the reasons I mentioned earlier, and Troy Loney for inexplicably voting to end the day phase and kill off IE without

a) giving her a chance to defend herself
b) Not giving everyone a chance to talk over the other possibilities this morning.

Sorry, I have a feeling I might get killed off (and the night might be starting soon) so I want to get this all out there in the open. Troy, how can you defend that vote in light of what I said?
She had two days to explain herself and didnt....if she had something good to say, she would have come out and said it...
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

shafnutz05 wrote:Since the day is over, this vote is purely ceremonial:

waive kicksave

:face: at starting and finishing a bandwagon at 2:00 in the morning when we have all day to talk it over...

Don't get all preachy because people aren't playing the exact way that you want them to play...
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

that's only 6 for IE if i count correctly... it takes 7 so this isn't over yet.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

I'll waive IE it was my vote a few days ago but wanted to not do that yesterday in case she'd be the town doctor. Seeing as how Malks stakes claim to that role she goes now, if she turns out to be the town doc then we take Malks out tomorrow.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

majority reached?