NHL WARS I GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: NHL WARS I GAME THREAD

Post by Malkamaniac »

MWB wrote:
cup keeper wrote:Wasn't npv the other mason?
I think there can be three or two. Last game it was "mason twins" or something.

I'm pretty sure there are only two if we're keeping the same rules as last game.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

beerman wrote:
MWB wrote:
beerman wrote: Plus it'll end a lot of confusion and hopefully allow us to have a little more clarity going forward.
The problem is, if thg is regular I don't think we'll be able to make anything of the votes for him. Most everyone wants to get rid of him for one reason or another and the reason are legitimate. I guess the biggest factor is how much confusion does he cause by all the comments. Right now, I'm just ignoring them.
If we can get everyone else to agree to do the same thing then I'd for keeping him around and going with the IE vote then.
You know what beerman... I've supported THG with his claims on redwill, and he responds like this?
thehockeyguru wrote:-Redwill
-Troy Loney
-Cupkeeper
-malkamaniac
-tfrizz
That's enough for me...

claim redwill
]waive thehockeyguru
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Malkamaniac wrote:
MWB wrote:
cup keeper wrote:Wasn't npv the other mason?

I'm pretty sure there are only two if we're keeping the same rules as last game.
But we don't know if the same roles are in play as last game.

IE's posted like 4 or 5 times, and each time has been to vote. jwien, redwill, switch to azkar, and senka
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

MWB wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
MWB wrote:

But we don't know if the same roles are in play as last game.

IE's posted like 4 or 5 times, and each time has been to vote. jwien, redwill, switch to azkar, and senka

Agreed, which is why I'm saying, if we're playing the same rules as last game it's two. If we're not it could be more lol.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

THG - 8 (Pfidc, shaf, troy, count2, kicksave, beerman, malks, tfrizz)
redwill - 1 (THG)
count2 - 1 (cupkeeper)
IrishEyes - 1 (MWB)

9 to waive.

And to clarify on the rules/roles this game vs. last: maybe yes, maybe no :). We revealed the number of RPs, that is the extent of what we will explain.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

from reading all of this... and seeing what's going down. i'm going to have to change (and i know this may look bad later on, but)

Claim THG

Waive cupkeeper

absolutely no reason for voting for me except "a gut feeling?"
i know what i am, and if he has a "gut feeling" about me, then i'm pretty sure i know what he is...

if i get whacked next round go after cupkeeper for sure...
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

THG - 7 (Pfidc, shaf, troy, kicksave, beerman, malks, tfrizz)
redwill - 1 (THG)
count2 - 1 (cupkeeper)
IrishEyes - 1 (MWB)
cupkeeper - 1 (count2)

9 to waive.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

btw...i think some goons might be targeting me, because i'm probably right about THG. he's gotta be a good RP.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

All right, holy crap. Haven't been able to be on all morning, and I had seven pages to catch up on.

I'm just going to come out and say that I'm not a goon, and I'm actually kind of amused that the suspicions for me are based on my voting pattern. And beerman, wtf, dude? I thought we were pals?? :( :lol:

I want to agree with kicksave who said a few pages that we always have someone almost gone, then manage to completely switch votes and they last a little longer. How everyone can be completely convinced someone is a goon, and then do a 180 is beyond me.

It's probably going to cast even more suspicion on me, since we're doing the voting pattern thing, but I'm going with

waive THG
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

count2infinity wrote:btw...i think some goons might be targeting me, because i'm probably right about THG. he's gotta be a good RP.
Not necessarily.....pretty much everyone has been suspicious of THG, so i doubt that would really bother them if he WAS a goon (which I don't even think he is)
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

shafnutz05 wrote:
count2infinity wrote:btw...i think some goons might be targeting me, because i'm probably right about THG. he's gotta be a good RP.
Not necessarily.....pretty much everyone has been suspicious of THG, so i doubt that would really bother them if he WAS a goon (which I don't even think he is)
no no...i am no longer doubting THG. i don't think he's a goon at all. i think he's a good role player that the goons can't eliminate, so they're trying to get us to do it for them. this could be suiciding me right now but i don't doubt THG anymore. if i'm wrong, then i'm wrong...but my doubts about him are done... i'm looking at the people that are targeting him now more than THG himself.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I'm still not sure on this whole goons can't kill THG thing. Nothing has been mentioned in the write-ups about any fails....at all. So I'm not sure what angle "the they keep trying to kill me but keep failing" is supposed to mean.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

count2infinity wrote:no no...i am no longer doubting THG. i don't think he's a goon at all. i think he's a good role player that the goons can't eliminate, so they're trying to get us to do it for them. this could be suiciding me right now but i don't doubt THG anymore. if i'm wrong, then i'm wrong...but my doubts about him are done... i'm looking at the people that are targeting him now more than THG himself.
i suggested this same theory before. Do you mind if i ask why you are voting for cup keeper, and not redwill then? We still have a seer (I think)....if you are sure about THG, you should vote for redwill.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

I am still on the cupkeeper train I have been on this whole game that no one will follow,

but at 8 votes and 1 more to take him out I will finish THG off to keep things rolling and end some confusion

waive THG
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

THG - 9 (Pfidc, shaf, troy, kicksave, beerman, malks, tfrizz, irisheyes, sdm)
redwill - 1 (THG)
count2 - 1 (cupkeeper)
IrishEyes - 1 (MWB)
cupkeeper - 1 (count2)

LIMIT REACHED WRITEUP COMING
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

God I hope this is right...if THG turns out to be a friendly RP I will be kicking myself (and him)
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

:pop:
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

If THG is a good role player wouldn't he have said something by now?

He's been getting votes the entire game...and by his sketchy reactive playing, you'd think that he'd have spoken up by now...

Or if he can atleast provide something better about why he's going after redwill...besides the bline reasoning he used on day one....because besides pavel, whos dead, no other player is as clearly good as redwill is.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

shafnutz05 wrote:God I hope this is right...if THG turns out to be a friendly RP I will be kicking myself (and him)
That and we might as well kiss our butts goodbye. We'll be lynched by the village if we are wrong.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

shafnutz05 wrote:God I hope this is right...if THG turns out to be a friendly RP I will be kicking myself (and him)
if that happens really its his fault and no one elses.. you dont put yourself out on a limb like that if you are an important piece to the village puzzle
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

sdm5055 wrote:
if that happens really its his fault and no one elses.. you dont put yourself out on a limb like that if you are an important piece to the village puzzle

It's highly selfish as well. I'm thinking though, if he was a good rp he would of made mention of this at the end to at least try and save himself.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

PensFanInDC wrote:That and we might as well kiss our butts goodbye. We'll be lynched by the village if we are wrong.
I don't think so...kinda like Senka, everyone was pretty much in general agreement about this. Although you and I both got the ball rolling on Senka as well :)
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

shafnutz05 wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote:That and we might as well kiss our butts goodbye. We'll be lynched by the village if we are wrong.
I don't think so...kinda like Senka, everyone was pretty much in general agreement about this. Although you and I both got the ball rolling on Senka as well :)
Those darn Christians again. Sending perfectly innocent people to burn at the stake...
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Well, I was asleep for that entire vote. =(
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

jaysmiter wrote:Well, I was asleep for that entire vote. =(
GOON!!!