NHL WARS I GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Re: NHL WARS I GAME THREAD

Post by shafnutz05 »

I didn't think there could be more utter confusion then we had last game, but wow.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

What if you are wrong on me too? What then?
The confusion ends.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

MWB wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:
How about we get one of the people that keep trying to get redwill killed

i know this seems hypocritical since i was trying to get votes for him a few cycles ago, but azkar being a goon completely changed my opinion on him and pavel....
My problem with that is we don't know what redwill is so why bother going after people who wanted him dead. We know azkar was a goon and it seems that historically a lot of goons will throw their vote on a dying teammate to gain village confidence.
Why would redwill immediately vote for azkar if he were a goon?

he went with pavel right away...if anything i think he might be a mason and could talk w/pavel (hence pavel defending him when i put up my argument)
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Malkamaniac wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:What makes no sense to me is why Troy Loney yesterday saw my point of view, in regards to my Azkar vote, and then today votes me again.

I think we can clear a lot of this up by putting Redwill to a vote, and if he is a goon, put Troy Loney to a vote after that.

If anything, if you want to go the Redwill route, put him up, then if you're wrong, you go right after him.

Why haven't you answered my question. Why do you think people keep trying to kill you and failed? It would be mentioned if that happened.
There are two possibilites I am toying with:

1. I am right and they dont want to off me because it will lead to suspicion of RedWill and Troy Loney. Why bring suspicion on them when there is no votes on them.

2. I am dead wrong and they haven't offed me because why off me if I dont produce a Goon in Redwill, then the Village will off me anyway.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

MWB wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:
How about we get one of the people that keep trying to get redwill killed

i know this seems hypocritical since i was trying to get votes for him a few cycles ago, but azkar being a goon completely changed my opinion on him and pavel....
My problem with that is we don't know what redwill is so why bother going after people who wanted him dead. We know azkar was a goon and it seems that historically a lot of goons will throw their vote on a dying teammate to gain village confidence.
This is a line of thinking that I like.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

The one thing that keeps bothering me is how friggin adamant THG is about going after redwill. If he was a goon, I just think that whoever is in charge (or the other players on his team) would be telling him to STFU already. He has not wavered the entire game since Day 1 in his attacks on redwill. It just worries me that he DID get lucky, find a goon player the first day, and is now trying to be adamant as hell. Since he is a new player, I can see him being way too obvious that he discovered something. However, that leaves open the question of why he was not killed....unless he is being protected. Argh....
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Malkamaniac wrote:
The confusion ends.
How so? Do you go after Redwill next?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

thehockeyguru wrote:

1. I am right and they dont want to off me because it will lead to suspicion of RedWill and Troy Loney. Why bring suspicion on them when there is no votes on them.

2. I am dead wrong and they haven't offed me because why off me if I dont produce a Goon in Redwill, then the Village will off me anyway.
If you are a villager the reason you're not being killed is because you cause confusion.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

thehockeyguru wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
The confusion ends.
How so? Do you go after Redwill next?

Either or really. We've added 4 plus pages arguing about either you or redwill. It's gotten to the point that its not helping the village....really...at all...
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

MWB wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:

If you are a villager the reason you're not being killed is because you cause confusion.

You think it is confusing, I think we are finally getting somewhere. I mean what is more confusing that an overwhelming QUICK vote on Senka who proved to be innocent.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

thehockeyguru wrote:I think we can clear a lot of this up by putting Redwill to a vote, and if he is a goon, put Troy Loney to a vote after that.
:shock:
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

thehockeyguru wrote:You think it is confusing, I think we are finally getting somewhere. I mean what is more confusing that an overwhelming QUICK vote on Senka who proved to be innocent.
That wasn't confusing...pretty much everyone would agree that Senka was acting bizarrely this game, making votes and suggestions that (quite frankly) do not suit his usual skilled level of play. That was an obvious play.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

whats the vote tally, folks?
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

I have no problem with people offing me and finding out they were wrong and going after Redwill and Troy Loney after that. If thats what it takes, a 2 for 1 would go a long way. If thats what the village will keep in mind I am all for it.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

You think it is confusing, I think we are finally getting somewhere. I mean what is more confusing that an overwhelming QUICK vote on Senka who proved to be innocent.
Where are we getting though? Every time you have had a chance you've put out there that Redwill needs to go, and THEN we can do something else.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Last 4 votes for Senka, in order:
irisheyes, beerman, tfrizz, malks
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

THG - 5 (Pfidc, shaf, troy, count2, kicksave)
redwill - 1 (THG)

9 to waive.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

MWB wrote:Last 4 votes for Senka, in order:
irisheyes is usually quiet & deadly too.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

The last couple of voting patterns adds to my suspicion about IE and tfrizz.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Malkamaniac wrote:
Where are we getting though? Every time you have had a chance you've put out there that Redwill needs to go, and THEN we can do something else.

I for one wasn't suspicious of Troy Loney at all, but now I am because of the way he has gone about his votes on Redwill and me. What information have you gained over the last 2 rounds that you would stake as being credible?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I disagree with the Senka last 4 vote thing. It a deal when someone said "I'm sure basing on post times that Senka was it, I'm supremely confident"

Then everyone just voted.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

MWB wrote:Last 4 votes for Senka, in order:
IE was also late in on Azkar and was voting along with him on redwill before that
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

MWB wrote:The last couple of voting patterns adds to my suspicion about IE and tfrizz.
agree
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

I say we have to stick to our guns here and stay the course with hockeyguru. It seems like once every game we have a guy on the hook and talk ourselves out of it.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Well at this moment in time, I'm looking to clear things up.

Either THG or Redwill.

Redwill, awkwardly quiet, way under the radar, and keeping the village confused along with THG

THG, constantly wants Redwill out, adding nothing but piles and piles of commentary, that's hindering the village from being clear in its goal of winning.