NHL WARS I GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: NHL WARS I GAME THREAD

Post by count2infinity »

with suspicion still on cup keeper... i got my eye on you pal...
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

I'd bet my life (Mafia Wars) that Redwill is a Goon.

Waive Redwill
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

and yet again, THG goes after redwill.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

waive thehockeyguru
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

thehockeyguru - 5 (Kicskave, count2infinity, Troy Loney, shafnutz05, PensFaninDC)
redwill - 1 (thehockeyguru)
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

lol the redwill obsession is disturbing....redwill hasn't been around too terribly much would like to hear his imput.

And yeah, cup keeper is still very much on my radar....he has made some goony statements, and been around MUCH more than he has in previous games
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

what if... and i'm just saying, what if. THG is the village seer? what if he is casting his vote on redwill because he knows that redwill is a very very bad bad guy? just a thought to take into consideration. My vote is still on him, but thought i would bring that up quick.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Ouch. Looks like we have a few "Goons" amongst that five.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Shaf- you were terribly wrong about Senka, who I didn't vote for. Who is going to believe you when I'm gone?
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

since we can't edit.. that last line should read "thought i should bring that up real quick" meaning before this vote is completely cast...
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

count2infinity wrote:what if... and i'm just saying, what if. THG is the village seer? what if he is casting his vote on redwill because he knows that redwill is a very very bad bad guy? just a thought to take into consideration. My vote is still on him, but thought i would bring that up quick.
Then he'd be dead by now.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Troy Loney wrote:
count2infinity wrote:what if... and i'm just saying, what if. THG is the village seer? what if he is casting his vote on redwill because he knows that redwill is a very very bad bad guy? just a thought to take into consideration. My vote is still on him, but thought i would bring that up quick.
Exactly. How he's stayed alive this long...there can only be one reason.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Why would azkar (goon) have voted for redwill earlier in the game?
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

Troy Loney wrote:
are you sure... the village is pretty much always on his case... goons figured they'd get a cheap kill and go after someone else instead? just spit balling here...
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Troy Loney wrote:Then he'd be dead by now.
Hmm....would he? This is an interesting question. Is he protected? That's a huge IF, but something you would have to consider.

And THG, I admit being 100% wrong about Senka. However, I think a lot of superstars agreed with me on that him. He was acting MUCH more differently than usual, and casting some bizarre votes.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

PensFanInDC wrote:Well. Here is my thinking..
slappybrown on Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:06 pm
redwill - 2 (azkar, tfrizz)
Azkar was killed that day and turned out to be a goon.

And then this vote the following day from THG.
thehockeyguru on Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:24 am

My dieing words are going to be:

Waive Redwill

Cant change that now.
He wants to vote off someone who was voted on by a goon. No Bueno!

Waive THG

and tfrizz is on my radar too.
I used the same reasoning then as I am using now:

waive redwill

As confusing as THG has been... I still feel like he's an independent RP and has something "extra?" on redwill. If this turns out to be wrong, and THG is a goon... then I guess I've got more to learn about reading players in the game.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Troy Loney wrote:Why would azkar (goon) have voted for redwill earlier in the game?
This is a great point.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

THG could also be the preist and saving his own backside every RP vote
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

My only concern is that the goons have tried to kill redwill already, been unsuccessful, and realized that he was some type of RP that cannot be killed by a goon vig (or something similar). Knowing that, they realized the only way to kill him is through a daytime vote. As count2infinity said, I am throwing spitballs here, but if they know that he is an RP they can't kill at night, it makes sense for them to push hard on him in the daytime.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

by thehockeyguru on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:56 am

I am interested to see how night time plays out with both Redwill and I around
And let us not forget the PM incident...

And then there is this...
thehockeyguru wrote:Me thinks that Azkar in trying to save his own backside switched his vote for a "Goon" (Redwill) in hopes of making himself look good if a vote came down on Redwill.
by Azkar on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:10 am

said: waive redwill
slappybrown on Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:06 pm

Count

Azkar - 12 (pavel, redwil, pfidc, malks, mwb, shaf, troy, jaysmiter, THG, count2, kicksave, irisheyes)
THG - 1 (mac)
cupkeeper -1 (sdm)
JS - 1 (senka)
tfrizz - 1 (zaro)
redwill - 2 (azkar, tfrizz)

LIMIT REACHED WRITE UP COMING...
I think he would have switched to a goon much later then he did if it was to distract voters.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

I went back to look at the Azkar vote to see if anything would stand out. At 9-3 in favor of Azkar, Azkar had his vote in for redwill, IE and tfrizz also had their votes in for redwill.

The last 4 votes for Azkar's waiving were THG, count2infinity, kicksave (switched over at the end), IE (switched to "go with the majority").

People who didn't vote for Azkar and are still alive: myself, mac, sdm, zaro, tfrizz, and cup keeper.

So IE had a vote with Azkar and was a late switch to end it, tfrizz was voting along with Azkar and never voted for him. THG was a late vote and has been suspicous throughout, my vote would go with one of those 3 right now.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

beerman wrote:I went back to look at the Azkar vote to see if anything would stand out. At 9-3 in favor of Azkar, Azkar had his vote in for redwill, IE and tfrizz also had their votes in for redwill.

The last 4 votes for Azkar's waiving were THG, count2infinity, kicksave (switched over at the end), IE (switched to "go with the majority").

People who didn't vote for Azkar and are still alive: myself, mac, sdm, zaro, tfrizz, and cup keeper.

So IE had a vote with Azkar and was a late switch to end it, tfrizz was voting along with Azkar and never voted for him. THG was a late vote and has been suspicous throughout, my vote would go with one of those 3 right now.
Ah ha...This actually goes with THGs theory that Azkar switched to a goon in order to look good.

Hmmm...Couldnt THG have done the same exact thing?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Personally it's still way to early to get a deciding vote. THG is certainly at the top of my list, as it seems most others, but I'm unwilling to throw the vote in until it seems as if everyone's cool.

This whole redwill/thg really is distracting the group to be honest. It's too much confusion and in the long run will not help the group.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

beerman wrote:I went back to look at the Azkar vote to see if anything would stand out. At 9-3 in favor of Azkar, Azkar had his vote in for redwill, IE and tfrizz also had their votes in for redwill.

I wasn't "voting along with Azkar". I was following THG under the same belief I posted above. I just looked back and saw that after I voted, THG changed to Azkar... if I had seen that before, I may have changed my mind as well.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

shafnutz05 wrote:My only concern is that the goons have tried to kill redwill already, been unsuccessful, and realized that he was some type of RP that cannot be killed by a goon vig (or something similar). Knowing that, they realized the only way to kill him is through a daytime vote. As count2infinity said, I am throwing spitballs here, but if they know that he is an RP they can't kill at night, it makes sense for them to push hard on him in the daytime.

If the only way to kill him was during a day phase then why am I the only person to press on Redwill. And since I keep doing it the only other person to be suspicious of him, Troy Loney, has turned on me. Last round Loney saw my point and withdrew his vote on me, now he is quick to vote on me again?

Makes no sense.