NHL WARS I GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: NHL WARS I GAME THREAD

Post by thehockeyguru »

I am interested to see how night time plays out with both Redwill and I around.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

thehockeyguru wrote:I am interested to see how night time plays out with both Redwill and I around.

Weeeee getttt ittttttttt......redwilll bad.....redwill smash!
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

ok...i'll jump. Claim redwill

waive azkar
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

thehockeyguru wrote:
Ok, I will take your word for it.

Claim Redwill

Waive Azkar
That didn't take much for you.

You're definitely some sort of RP and not the good kind with all the confusion you've cost.

When I said redwill was the more dangerous one, I was wrong.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

cost = created.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Troy Loney wrote:Then don't vote for them....no one is forcing you too...but going out and making a point about not voting for someone is uneccessary.
Here is the post in question:
redwill wrote:If jwienand was mafia, I would have expected some alleged-drunken posting by now. :lol:

I understand the bandwaggoning and don't necessarily disagree with it, but I'll stick with Malkamaniac.
I think the first sentence combined with YOUR reasoning for thinking he was town (i.e., probability) were good enough to strongly think he was not a bad guy. With Malkamaniac on the table, I didn't get your jwienand vote. But still you voted for him.

That's why I see my post as necessary.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Yeah, I didn't really understand how redwill's post was saying "OMG LOOK I AM NOT VOTING FOR JWIENAND!!!!! JUST SOMETHING TO KEEP IN MIND THE NEXT FEW DAYS!". But again, it would not hurt to give him a little looksee tonight.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

shafnutz05 wrote:Yeah, I didn't really understand how redwill's post was saying "OMG LOOK I AM NOT VOTING FOR JWIENAND!!!!! JUST SOMETHING TO KEEP IN MIND THE NEXT FEW DAYS!". But again, it would not hurt to give him a little looksee tonight.

i don't know...i could see it. i pretty much figured we were lynching one of our own... but scott hartnell??? seriously? who didn't see him getting lynched?
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

redwill has always played like that though...very analytical and reserved. Doesn't surprise me. If he turns out to be a goon, I am going to look really bad, but just my personal thought.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

thehockeyguru wrote:I am interested to see how night time plays out with both Redwill and I around.
My guess is you'll both be around after night time.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

You're definitely some sort of RP and not the good kind with all the confusion you've cost.

Ha. I have been thinking about things and I am wondering what the Mafia would do with both Redwill and I around come nightfall. To me it seems that by whacking Crayz they are trying to force the villages hand to cast off either Redwill or me.

I would feel more comfortable axing Redwill the next day if he and I are still around.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

shafnutz05 wrote:Yeah, I didn't really understand how redwill's post was saying "OMG LOOK I AM NOT VOTING FOR JWIENAND!!!!! JUST SOMETHING TO KEEP IN MIND THE NEXT FEW DAYS!". But again, it would not hurt to give him a little looksee tonight.

I'm not sure you understand how to be subtle... :P

Jwienand was one or two votes from getting killed....regardless of how the post was worded, he said "i'm not voting for jwienand, because i don't think he's bad, I'll keep my vote on malkamaniac"

people's voting patterns are a main determinant for later parts of the game...as a bad guy you want to try and avoid contentious votes and stay impartial for as long as possible...feeling the need to dissassociate one's self from an innocent being killed is suspicious in my opinion...
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Now that redwill has spoke up and explained himself a bit more, my suspicions of him are lowered. I haven't played many of the last few games so I'm not aware of his posting style. It would be bad to get rid of someone analytical at this point.

So now it's between Azkar and hockeyguru. Both are as good of a choice as any at this point.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

thehockeyguru wrote:

Ha. I have been thinking about things and I am wondering what the Mafia would do with both Redwill and I around come nightfall. To me it seems that by whacking Crayz they are trying to force the villages hand to cast off either Redwill or me.

I would feel more comfortable axing Redwill the next day if he and I are still around.
Your digging your own grave....and yes of course you'll be more comfortable killing redwill tomorrow, because if your still around tomorrow, the vote will involve you for sure.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Troy, I definitely see your point. Like I said, redwill is at the top of my suspicion list (after Azkar). I agree with you....just leaning towards Azkar tonight. If there is a seer, please check out redwill tonight. If he comes back as a goon, then try to alert us in the most subtle way possible :)
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Your digging your own grave....and yes of course you'll be more comfortable killing redwill tomorrow, because if your still around tomorrow, the vote will involve you for sure.
I have no problem voting for Redwill now, but I dont think that we have enough votes. I think both Akzar and Redwill are goons, if I have to change my vote to off one of them then so be it.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

waive thehockeyguru/dino ciccarelli

Both Azkar and hockeyguru are on the block. Only one has dug himself deeper into his grave. We can get rid of Azkar tomorrow.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

As far as I'm concerned redwill is good for now. If azkar is gone today, THG most certainly said he won't be surprised that both him and redwill will live tonight, and would be happy to vote redwill tomorrow. What kind of crap is that?

THG is digging his grave deep, just on posting standards alone.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

My point is that Redwill is a goon and cant be voted off. Why would they kill me at night when the village is going to do it anyway?
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Troy Loney wrote:feeling the need to dissassociate one's self from an innocent being killed is suspicious in my opinion...
Or it could be that some people just don't like to see lynches wasted killing innocents when there are better options.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

My list:

1. Redwill
2. Azkar
3. Malkamaniac
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

thehockeyguru wrote:
My point is that Redwill is a goon and cant be voted off. Why would they kill me at night when the village is going to do it anyway?

How are you so sure that red's a goon? You've been pushing this for awhile now. Logically what thoughts do you have on day two-three to make him so suspicious to you?
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

THG, as several have astutely pointed out, you are shoveling dirt at a blistering pace. After Azkar, you are the next person on my list now instead of redwill. Just way, way too many bizarre comments. And I don't see how killing crayz at night "forces our hand" to kill off redwill. If anything, it protects him and incriminates only you, because he was one of the two people you called out repeatedly.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

And I don't see how killing crayz at night "forces our hand" to kill off redwill. If anything, it protects him and incriminates only you, because he was one of the two people you called out repeatedly.
I feel the same way. I think that was the reason Crayz was killed so that I would be offed by the village. I have no problem being offed if it brings suspiction on guys like Redwill and Malkamaniac who I think are goons.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

thehockeyguru wrote:
And I don't see how killing crayz at night "forces our hand" to kill off redwill. If anything, it protects him and incriminates only you, because he was one of the two people you called out repeatedly.
I feel the same way. I think that was the reason Crayz was killed so that I would be offed by the village. I have no problem being offed if it brings suspiction on guys like Redwill and Malkamaniac who I think are goons.

are you gonna openly challenge me every round? I may enjoy this. I've made the mistake of posting right after a write up. OH NOES. So much evidence to go on. As far as I'm concerned for the time being, I'm not switching my vote. It's not worth the drama. It's still early and there is a ton to be gained information wise.

Again, you've put me on the board for saying redwill is a smart kid who knows his stuff and is worth keeping around. I'd take a look in the mirror and realize your pushing so incredibly hard to take a player, that plays the game smart, out of the game.