NHL WARS I GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: NHL WARS I GAME THREAD

Post by redwill »

I didn't see any indication of a failed attempt to kill in the write-up(s).

So, half (11/22) of the remaining players are RPs? This is dangerous ground.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

alright gang, I'm heading to bed. Have a good one.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

waive Hockeyguru

He already messed up with the PMs, I think he made another mistake last night
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Azkar wrote:waive Hockeyguru

It wouldn't be just him though, it would be a group choice.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

MWB wrote:

i'm gonna guess he is a vig-type person with mafia ties
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

MWB wrote:

I just don't think a noob like THG if he was a goon would be running around like a chicken with his head cut off. His current play is that of a noob that got hit with a role and really doesn't know how to play it add onto that what MWB has said above and I dislike going after him even more. I'm more suspicious of the people trying to cast suspicion on him because of the obvious night kill that is trying to frame him.

Right now I'm down with a waive Azkar but would switch to Cupkeeper if someone has better evidence. My preference is on Azkar because if he would have read he wouldn't have even made the waive play on THG from what MWB and I have said. Instead I'm leaning towards he knew crayz was already dead, the mob had a set play of trying to frame THG, so he just jumped in the thread to vote for him in an attempt to get a train rolling.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Posting numbers of live players in this thread:

Azkar - 3
beerman - 5
count2infinity - 7
cup keeper - 7
IrishEyes - 3
jaysmiter - 0 (said in the sign-up he'd be gone 'til Tuesday)
JS(c) - 0
Kicksave - 4
mac5155 - 14
Malkamaniac - 26
MWB - 6
npv708 - 3
Pavel Bure - 13
PFIDC - 4
redwill - 16
sdm5055 - 7
Senka - 0
shafnutz05 - 8
tfrizz - 1
thehockeyguru - 30
Troy Loney - 13
Zarovich - 1

None of this really means anything significant, but I'm just putting it out there FYI.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Pavel Bure wrote: I'm more suspicious of the people trying to cast suspicion on him because of the obvious night kill that is trying to frame him.
I feel the same way right now.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

I dunno. I'm with mac and count2infinity on this one. He's cause a whole lot of confusion for us up to this point, that plays right into the hands of the goons. I'm not SOLD on him being a goon, but perhaps the independent serial killer (for the fact that he HAS messed up this much, he probably doesn't have anyone to tell him what to do).

Going by that logic I'm going to claim hockeyguru because that would be a waste of a lynch (considering he probably can't be killed in the first four nights again) I'm open to any other suggestions though
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Don't ever say ogie is hartnells brother....that's bs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well gg, probably better off as I'll be gone Friday-Tuesday while visiting the burgh!
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Azkar wrote:I dunno. I'm with mac and count2infinity on this one. He's cause a whole lot of confusion for us up to this point, that plays right into the hands of the goons. I'm not SOLD on him being a goon, but perhaps the independent serial killer (for the fact that he HAS messed up this much, he probably doesn't have anyone to tell him what to do).

Going by that logic I'm going to claim hockeyguru because that would be a waste of a lynch (considering he probably can't be killed in the first four nights again) I'm open to any other suggestions though
This is too easy. Folks we have found a goon. Came in with the mob plan. Didn't read the thread. Got instantly called out. Now tries to claim he was following others while trying to form some legitimate reason for why he waived a player and save face. I was sold before but I'm locked down now.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

crayz wrote:Don't ever say ogie is hartnells brother....that's bs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well gg, probably better off as I'll be gone Friday-Tuesday while visiting the burgh!
have fun!
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

lol, okay. Mac and C2F agree with me. I'm not sold that he's mafia, but I think he's got some sort of role that either has ties with the mafia, or is out for himself.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Pavel Bure wrote:I'm more suspicious of the people trying to cast suspicion on him because of the obvious night kill that is trying to frame him.
My first thought was that it was indeed an obvious attempt to frame him. But if one considers that it would only take killing crayz to cast things in that light, well ... we're into WIFOM territory here. I remember the cup keeper/Senka vote in SW III clearing Senka and I wonder if it wouldn't just be best to clear up the thehockeyguru situation right away, for better or worse.

My position is a bit self-serving since thehockeyguru called for us to look into crayz AND me. crayz is now dead ...
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

redwill wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:I'm more suspicious of the people trying to cast suspicion on him because of the obvious night kill that is trying to frame him.
My first thought was that it was indeed an obvious attempt to frame him. But if one considers that it would only take killing crayz to cast things in that light, well ... we're into WIFOM territory here. I remember the cup keeper/Senka vote in SW III clearing Senka and I wonder if it wouldn't just be best to clear up the thehockeyguru situation right away, for better or worse.

My position is a bit self-serving since thehockeyguru called for us to look into crayz AND me. crayz is now dead ...
See the WIFOM territory is even more damning to the people trying to kill him IMO. Because WIFOM is almost always a mob tactic, and as you've pointed out this is a perfect setup for it. Where they're trying to make killing him look like the only right play in order to "clear things up." I for one am not listening to a thing THG says either way at this point, I've chalked him up to like I said a noob hit with a role that is acting like a fool. It makes for an easy "he's being confusion" lynch for the mob plus it allows them to get rid of a RP early. As I said on day 1 I'm not into killing any possible RP this early.

I'm telling everyone Azkar is the way to go today. I'd bet my in game life on it.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

raise your hand if you googled WIFOM
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

OK. I'll go along with Azkar. We'll see about thehockeyguru later.

waive Azkar
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

mac5155 wrote:raise your hand if you googled WIFOM
me
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Azkar - 2 (Pavel Bure, redwill)
thehockeyguru - 2 (mac5155, count2infinity)
cup keeper - 1 (sdm5055)

I'm off to bed. Alert the media.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

*drumroll* My first post! Ive been following, but I wasnt on last day phase and I cant talk at night phases...

Im waiving GaryRoberts (JS) because regardless of the outcome, Gary Roberts lives in us all. (and hes over-hyped)
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

as far as voting Azkar, i just read a few posts ago about him... It just seems to me his name flies early everygame lol ... Idk if hes ever lasted a whole game. Anyways...
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

I'm back. (It was awesome going to my first game at MSG Monday night...Rupp, ftw) anyway...I've gotta catch up...
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Senka wrote:*drumroll* My first post! Ive been following, but I wasnt on last day phase and I cant talk at night phases...

Im waiving GaryRoberts (JS) because regardless of the outcome, Gary Roberts lives in us all. (and hes over-hyped)
ooooo, that is asking for trouble!!! Spiting GR!!!

Anyways, waive Joe Sakic (tfrizz)

No reason moreso than anyone else at this point. I'm just looking at people that voted for jw who turned out to be a superstar. I would like to think one of them is a goon.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

From the start of the game Crayz cast doubt on me because I was new and because of the PM question. For this reason I was suspicious of him and Redwill for quickly jumping to conclusions. I voted Crayz initially because I wanted to make known who ousted me. In the end I rescinded my Crayz vote because there was just not enough information. I find it interesting that Redwill would quickly tag a long with Crayz to get me two quick votes, but with Scott Hartnell try and be the voice of reason.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

Here's my question... IF THG is a role player, and not a goon, then why haven't the mafia taken him out yet? If he's a role player and not a goon, then that means he's probably a good guy role player. wouldn't the mafia want to eliminate that person first? just wondering...