Post by Zarovich »

waive thehockeyguru (Dino Ciccarelli)

I'm on with this.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: NHL WARS I GAME THREAD

Post by MWB »

crayz wrote:Like I said in my post...If he is an RP, why wouldn't bad guys kill him right away? I'm a little leery on trusting "RP's this game"...after zaro did some good damage to the last game as a evil detective.
I agree, we need to be very wary of anyone using the "roleplayer" card. I'd rather go with a quiet person early on.... if they start contributing, that's good, but if they stay quiet it's good to get rid of people that aren't helping.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

waive Ryan Whitney for being soff
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

Waive Malkamaniac the "this is bad" comment after 1 night I agree doesnt sit well with me

we need to see what the hockeyguru is going to post before offing him...
its early let a potential role player hang on a bit even if he is a bad rp he wont hurt much in a night or two
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

2) He asked if he should reply to all mods - that makes me think he is an RP and since he was wasn't killed on night one by whatever the bad people are....that makes me think he is a bad people.
I was asking this question even before I got my role. Two good guys got whacked the first night and you are going to ax me on a whim?

I haven't played the game before on this board, but I have played before. I'm not voting anyone off at this point. I need more informartion.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

thehockeyguru wrote:
2) He asked if he should reply to all mods - that makes me think he is an RP and since he was wasn't killed on night one by whatever the bad people are....that makes me think he is a bad people.
I was asking this question even before I got my role. Two good guys got whacked the first night and you are going to ax me on a whim?

I haven't played the game before on this board, but I have played before. I'm not voting anyone off at this point. I need more informartion.
....we usually ax on a whim on the first day...where do you plan on getting more information (relevant information)?

waive malkamaniac

I made that same mistake before commenting on a writeup...
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

waive malkamaniac

I can get on board with Malkamanic.

Waive malkamaniac
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

thehockeyguru wrote:
waive malkamaniac

I can get on board with Malkamanic.

Waive malkamaniac
So much for not making any decisions without more information.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

....we usually ax on a whim on the first day...where do you plan on getting more information (relevant information)?

It seems a little bit odd that malkamaniac would say that. Thats all the info we really got. My first thought was that it could be someone who hasn't engaged themself in any conversation.

I am suspicious of Jiri Slegr (MWB) and Pierre McGuire (Azkar)
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

What is the updated vote count? How many people have a vote against?
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

thehockeyguru wrote:

again.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

waive scott hartnell

This is something I decided to do with my first vote before the day even began. At this point, with pretty much nothing to go on, I decided to waive the NHL name I hated the most.

and no, no jersey promises this game :lol:
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

lol at you people, the this is bad comment is seriously that dangerous? wow.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

crayz wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:

again.
If I get whacked I hope that crayz and redwill are looked at A LOT more seriously.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

By all means, if you guys want to take out a player that is here to win, and has provided nothing but credible information in the past, by all means do so. bandwagoning a player like myself is :face:
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

crayz wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:

again.
yeah he pretty much stated he has a role, but I am not willing to kill him over it or make him come out and say anything

he could be anything a bomb, a detective almost anything

its safer for all sides to just leave him be
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

Malkamaniac wrote:By all means, if you guys want to take out a player that is here to win, and has provided nothing but credible information in the past, by all means do so. bandwagoning a player like myself is :face:

no bandwagon on the first day is going to make sense
your a vet you know this
if your name is drawn there isnt much to stop it except another bandwagon vote
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

sdm5055 wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:By all means, if you guys want to take out a player that is here to win, and has provided nothing but credible information in the past, by all means do so. bandwagoning a player like myself is :face:

no bandwagon on the first day is going to make sense
your a vet you know this
if your name is drawn there isnt much to stop it except another bandwagon vote

exactly. So, either way, by all means. Take out a player who's made it to the end most times and done nothing but help. Sounds good to me.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

exactly. So, either way, by all means. Take out a player who's made it to the end most times and done nothing but help. Sounds good to me.
Dude they are trying to whack me because I asked a question before I was told what my role in the game was. Who are you suspicious of? I think crayz and redwill are up to no good.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

thehockeyguru wrote:
Dude they are trying to whack me because I asked a question before I was told what my role in the game was. Who are you suspicious of? I think crayz and redwill are up to no good.

As SDM, who can you really be suspicious of this point. Not really anyone. A bandwagon is in effect for the first few days. However I find it funny that people want to take out a vocal player on the first day.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

As SDM, who can you really be suspicious of this point. Not really anyone. A bandwagon is in effect for the first few days. However I find it funny that people want to take out a vocal player on the first day.
I dont understand why no one has brought up the non-vocal players. Who do you have in mind?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

thehockeyguru wrote:
I dont understand why no one has brought up the non-vocal players. Who do you have in mind?

NOBODY. This is a bandwagon. No one really has said anything to deserve a vote...it just happens. At this point in the game it's all relative.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

ok, i'll wait another day or two before ax'n Dino as if he is a good rp he should die tonight anyways probably

claim Dino Ciccarelli <hockeyguru>
waive Scott Hartnell <jwienand>

for band wagon, always good to get rid of scott hartnell
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

waive Scott Hartnell

Purely on the fact that they picked Scott Hartnell.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

waive Scott Hartnell

I am not really sold on Malkamaniac based on one comment he made after the writeup. If he was a boss/mafia/evil guy, I would think he would be smart enough to not immediately make a weird statement immediately after it was posted. Would rather go for a quiet guy on the first day and go from there...