**Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread**

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: **Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread**

Post by Juice »

Azkar wrote:we already got 3 mafia members
and by we you mean Juice got 2 and the town got 1 right?
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

newarenanow wrote:
Juice wrote:I mean seriously, there's 13 people left. The only way I can win is if I'm the last man standing. It's not even possible at this point. So if I listened to the lists that were given to me, and killed one of the people on them and they were a regular town, would that make anything any different? I just didn't think the people on the list were bosses, so I tried to go outside of the box, and kill someone that was "cleared" before by a boss.
You win by doing what you are doing. Go after suspicious people. And then every once in a while, go for a easy kill.

You then defend yourself, people let you off the hook again, and next thing you know, there are a small number of players left. Then they HAVE to go for the bosses to end the game, or the bosses win while you pick off others.

You arent' dangerous with a large group. You are dangerous with a small group when the going is down to the wire.

I'm just saying, if you play your role the way it's supposed to you can't be trusted.
Ok again, if I had killed one of the people on the list (crayz) it would have been ok then?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Malkamaniac wrote:
crayz wrote:So here is my new thought on Juice...

If you guys keep bashing him or saying he is gonna screw us over...he is. He's tried to help, gotten some bosses and made logical kills...If I were him, and you were all talking like this, I would turn around and start going after the safe people to screw the town over.

Maybe it is time to kill Juice this round as he might not take much more abuse from the town he has been helping...

I'm not bashing him, I'm trying to ask if his role in the end is to do what he pleases, as I thought that's how it went? As far as I'm concerned, if this route is taken, sure the bosses will keep him alive as it obviously keeps the attention off of themselves.
I'm bashing him. He is playing his role perfect. He is alive with 13 people left. Like I said, you get down to about 6 or 7 more, he becomes an afterthought. The bosses want to get the villagers out, villagers need to get the bosses out. He is killing to reduce the population.

I'm sure if he doesn't die today now, I'm the one on the block.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Juice wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
Juice wrote:I mean seriously, there's 13 people left. The only way I can win is if I'm the last man standing. It's not even possible at this point. So if I listened to the lists that were given to me, and killed one of the people on them and they were a regular town, would that make anything any different? I just didn't think the people on the list were bosses, so I tried to go outside of the box, and kill someone that was "cleared" before by a boss.
You win by doing what you are doing. Go after suspicious people. And then every once in a while, go for a easy kill.

You then defend yourself, people let you off the hook again, and next thing you know, there are a small number of players left. Then they HAVE to go for the bosses to end the game, or the bosses win while you pick off others.

You arent' dangerous with a large group. You are dangerous with a small group when the going is down to the wire.

I'm just saying, if you play your role the way it's supposed to you can't be trusted.
Ok again, if I had killed one of the people on the list (crayz) it would have been ok then?
Yes.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

newarenanow wrote:
Juice wrote: Ok again, if I had killed one of the people on the list (crayz) it would have been ok then?
Yes.
Ok. Sure.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

newarenanow wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
crayz wrote:So here is my new thought on Juice...

If you guys keep bashing him or saying he is gonna screw us over...he is. He's tried to help, gotten some bosses and made logical kills...If I were him, and you were all talking like this, I would turn around and start going after the safe people to screw the town over.

Maybe it is time to kill Juice this round as he might not take much more abuse from the town he has been helping...

I'm not bashing him, I'm trying to ask if his role in the end is to do what he pleases, as I thought that's how it went? As far as I'm concerned, if this route is taken, sure the bosses will keep him alive as it obviously keeps the attention off of themselves.
I'm bashing him. He is playing his role perfect. He is alive with 13 people left. Like I said, you get down to about 6 or 7 more, he becomes an afterthought. The bosses want to get the villagers out, villagers need to get the bosses out. He is killing to reduce the population.

I'm sure if he doesn't die today now, I'm the one on the block.
Who is going to forget about him? We all understand that he is operating in friendly terms with the village in order to prolong his lifespan. I just don't see, at this point, that he is the best bang for our buck. If the consesus is otherwise, fine, but I'd rather find out about malks or mac.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Who is going to forget about him? We all understand that he is operating in friendly terms with the village in order to prolong his lifespan. I just don't see, at this point, that he is the best bang for our buck. If the consesus is otherwise, fine, but I'd rather find out about malks or mac.
Here we are bringing my name up again. You've had it for me two games now?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

"A SPECTRE IS HAUNTING NINTENDO MAFIA -- THE SPECTRE OF JUICE."

- NAN Marx
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

slappybrown wrote: Who is going to forget about him? We all understand that he is operating in friendly terms with the village in order to prolong his lifespan. I just don't see, at this point, that he is the best bang for our buck. If the consesus is otherwise, fine, but I'd rather find out about malks or mac.
Fine, we vote Malks out, and if he is clean, Juice then kills mac tonight. If Juice doesn't and he kills me or someone else, he is killed tomorrow.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Malkamaniac wrote:
me too :pop:
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Malkamaniac wrote:
Last game you voted to lynch me, and the only reason we got into it is because either you or I was going to go. And remember, you convinced the village to lynch me, not the other way around. I stated why I was suspicious of you.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

newarenanow wrote:
slappybrown wrote: Who is going to forget about him? We all understand that he is operating in friendly terms with the village in order to prolong his lifespan. I just don't see, at this point, that he is the best bang for our buck. If the consesus is otherwise, fine, but I'd rather find out about malks or mac.
Fine, we vote Malks out, and if he is clean, Juice then kills mac tonight. If Juice doesn't and he kills me or someone else, he is killed tomorrow.

Well, if you vote me out, your one step closer to losing. I'm a plain townie/hero. If it happens it happens.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

newarenanow wrote:
why would he kill me?
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

slappybrown wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
Last game you voted to lynch me, and the only reason we got into it is because either you or I was going to go. And remember, you convinced the village to lynch me, not the other way around. I stated why I was suspicious of you.
and we all know how your suspicions worked out in the end :lol: :lol:
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Malkamaniac wrote:
newarenanow wrote:

Well, if you vote me out, your one step closer to losing. I'm a plain townie/hero. If it happens it happens.
Then we'll do it the other way around.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

mac5155 wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
why would he kill me?
I am willing to vote for others. I am starting to think someone may be laying low. Who is left that has been pretty quiet? I know Azkr voted Juice this round.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

same goes for me. but last time i acted like i didnt want to die and it sounded "sluggy" so this time, whatever. kill me, i'm town.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

mac5155 wrote:
Yea, all 3 of us went down and Senka won. I only outlasted you by one night. Or did I get deaded first? I know Malk lasted the longest.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

slappybrown wrote: why would he kill me?
I am willing to vote for others. I am starting to think someone may be laying low. Who is left that has been pretty quiet? I know Azkr voted Juice this round.[/quote]

LTT has been quiet. Is there a reason you don't like that vote?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

^^^^^^ screwed up my quotes.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

i could do a LITT vote..
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

slappybrown wrote:
mac5155 wrote:
Yea, all 3 of us went down and Senka won. I only outlasted you by one night. Or did I get deaded first? I know Malk lasted the longest.
regardless, the three of us were just throwing out false accusations
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

newarenanow wrote:
slappybrown wrote: why would he kill me?
I am willing to vote for others. I am starting to think someone may be laying low. Who is left that has been pretty quiet? I know Azkr voted Juice this round.
LTT has been quiet. Is there a reason you don't like that vote?[/quote]
I just didnt buy the bomb thing. But he has the most votes right now I think.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I'm for whatever, LITT is laying mega low for this game for sure.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

delete LITT