Post by mac5155 »

i guess except for NPV but yea.. we knew npv was angel/doctor
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: **Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread**

Post by newarenanow »

Sorry, didn't see your last post.

I'm actually starting to get a little nervous about your role.

I know you helped us with Troy, and you didn't die that night, but you are coming across suspicious.

There is a role out there called the "Vampire" where he works for the village until he is summoned by the bosses. And then he switches sides.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

mac5155 wrote:is there anyone else hesitant to believe crayz.....? he didnt really say anything we dont already know..
I'm hesitant about everyone right now. I trusted wallflower and beerman and now they are both dead.

I don't know what other roles there are (which makes this fun) so I don't know if there are traitors, vampires, etc.

And I"m telling you right now, Juice is making all the right moves to keep the field even so he has a chance to win.

I'm willing to give him one more night, and if he doesn't shoot who we say, then we kill him. Because he can't be trusted.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

newarenanow wrote:
mac5155 wrote:is there anyone else hesitant to believe crayz.....? he didnt really say anything we dont already know..
I'm hesitant about everyone right now. I trusted wallflower and beerman and now they are both dead.

I don't know what other roles there are (which makes this fun) so I don't know if there are traitors, vampires, etc.

And I"m telling you right now, Juice is making all the right moves to keep the field even so he has a chance to win.

I'm willing to give him one more night, and if he doesn't shoot who we say, then we kill him. Because he can't be trusted.
How do you figure that it's possible that I have a chance to win exactly?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

newarenanow wrote:

Well I obviously can't convince you otherwise, but crayz (if you believe him) inestigated me last night and cleared me. I am not undead.

Also, why does Juice concern you so? He can be killed literally at any time. Its a non issue. And again, I dont think that killing beerman was such a bad move. The only indulgence hes given himself so far is redwill.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

I mean seriously, there's 13 people left. The only way I can win is if I'm the last man standing. It's not even possible at this point. So if I listened to the lists that were given to me, and killed one of the people on them and they were a regular town, would that make anything any different? I just didn't think the people on the list were bosses, so I tried to go outside of the box, and kill someone that was "cleared" before by a boss.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Also, why does Juice concern you so? He can be killed literally at any time.
Which is why I'm surprised he's lasted this long. I'm not saying kill him, but if he would be outing bosses with kills, he would have been gone a lot longer?
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

If you feel as though I'm beginning to be an encumberance, just ditch me and work it out from there. I give you guys two opportunities per cycle to get a boss, but if you want to get rid of that, go for it.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

gone a lot earlier*
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

I guess the only proof is, I never voted for anyone I investigated...and I tried to keep under zaro's radar by not calling him out that he was a boss detective or anythin. Oh, and I was skeptical of slappy, hence why my last night was investigating him

what role is JC? I don't recall that?
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

crayz wrote:
I guess the only proof is, I never voted for anyone I investigated...and I tried to keep under zaro's radar by not calling him out that he was a boss detective or anythin. Oh, and I was skeptical of slappy, hence why my last night was investigating him

i think he is just town, at least thats what it seemed like when corvi was playing, which is who he replaced
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

newarenanow wrote:Sorry, didn't see your last post.

I'm actually starting to get a little nervous about your role.

I know you helped us with Troy, and you didn't die that night, but you are coming across suspicious.

There is a role out there called the "Vampire" where he works for the village until he is summoned by the bosses. And then he switches sides.
From my investigation, i would say he is clear...it gave me no indication of being a vampire or a sleeper or anything. I'd say more, but I don't want to say more then I need to about a roll the bosses don't know about
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

mac5155 wrote:
crayz wrote:

i think he is just town, at least thats what it seemed like when corvi was playing, which is who he replaced
I guess that makes sense...why would Corvi quit if he was a boss
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

There is only one logical move at this point... we already got 3 mafia members, maybe there are only 3? (probably not), but 4 and 5 is a possibility.

Looking at the odds, we need to delete juice, if we get the 4th boss (assuming he exists) and we are on a wild goose hunt for the 5th and forget about juice he will win while we are still looking for the last boss. Him killing off villagers only helps the mafia, too.

delete Juice
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

unless pavel threw us a curve and added JC as a RP..?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Mac, why are you fomenting confusion?
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Azkar wrote:There is only one logical move at this point... we already got 3 mafia members, maybe there are only 3? (probably not), but 4 and 5 is a possibility.

Looking at the odds, we need to delete juice, if we get the 4th boss (assuming he exists) and we are on a wild goose hunt for the 5th and forget about juice he will win while we are still looking for the last boss. Him killing off villagers only helps the mafia, too.

delete Juice
I disagree...he's proven his value. Beerman was not a bad person to go after, I didn't think he was based on zaro's first investigation, but going after people zaro'd cleared wasn't a bad strategy.

Don't forget...Everyone here was scared to go after zaro, he did it and turned the game around. Imagine if zaro was still alive today giving out details of slappy's char and knowing any other secrets or RP's the town has.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Juice wrote:I mean seriously, there's 13 people left. The only way I can win is if I'm the last man standing. It's not even possible at this point. So if I listened to the lists that were given to me, and killed one of the people on them and they were a regular town, would that make anything any different? I just didn't think the people on the list were bosses, so I tried to go outside of the box, and kill someone that was "cleared" before by a boss.
You win by doing what you are doing. Go after suspicious people. And then every once in a while, go for a easy kill.

You then defend yourself, people let you off the hook again, and next thing you know, there are a small number of players left. Then they HAVE to go for the bosses to end the game, or the bosses win while you pick off others.

You arent' dangerous with a large group. You are dangerous with a small group when the going is down to the wire.

I'm just saying, if you play your role the way it's supposed to you can't be trusted.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

newarenanow wrote:
Juice wrote:I mean seriously, there's 13 people left. The only way I can win is if I'm the last man standing. It's not even possible at this point. So if I listened to the lists that were given to me, and killed one of the people on them and they were a regular town, would that make anything any different? I just didn't think the people on the list were bosses, so I tried to go outside of the box, and kill someone that was "cleared" before by a boss.
You win by doing what you are doing. Go after suspicious people. And then every once in a while, go for a easy kill.

You then defend yourself, people let you off the hook again, and next thing you know, there are a small number of players left. Then they HAVE to go for the bosses to end the game, or the bosses win while you pick off others.

You arent' dangerous with a large group. You are dangerous with a small group when the going is down to the wire.

I'm just saying, if you play your role the way it's supposed to you can't be trusted.
\I dont trust him long term (of course no one does) but I dont see why its this round.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

slappybrown wrote:
newarenanow wrote:

\I dont trust him long term (of course no one does) but I dont see why its this round.
I didn't say to do it this round. But I wouldn't wait much longer than next round.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

newarenanow wrote:

I agree with the mentality of this post. Isn't Juice supposed to be out for himself in the end?
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

So here is my new thought on Juice...

If you guys keep bashing him or saying he is gonna screw us over...he is. He's tried to help, gotten some bosses and made logical kills...If I were him, and you were all talking like this, I would turn around and start going after the safe people to screw the town over.

Maybe it is time to kill Juice this round as he might not take much more abuse from the town he has been helping...
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

slappybrown wrote:Mac, why are you fomenting confusion?
how so? presenting possibilities is causing confusion? sorry. i'll keep my thoughts to myself.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

mac5155 wrote:
slappybrown wrote:Mac, why are you fomenting confusion?
how so? presenting possibilities is causing confusion? sorry. i'll keep my thoughts to myself.
touchy touchy :)
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

crayz wrote:So here is my new thought on Juice...

If you guys keep bashing him or saying he is gonna screw us over...he is. He's tried to help, gotten some bosses and made logical kills...If I were him, and you were all talking like this, I would turn around and start going after the safe people to screw the town over.

Maybe it is time to kill Juice this round as he might not take much more abuse from the town he has been helping...

I'm not bashing him, I'm trying to ask if his role in the end is to do what he pleases, as I thought that's how it went? As far as I'm concerned, if this route is taken, sure the bosses will keep him alive as it obviously keeps the attention off of themselves.