Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Re: **Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread**

Post by JoseCuervo »

newarenanow wrote:
beerman wrote:
That doesn't mean anything though, what nan is saying is just because zaro cleared people we can't rely on it now that we know he worked for the bosses. Zaro nailed my role I'm just a regular hero, but I know that it doesn't mean jack now to the rest of the village that he turned out to be on the bad side.
He nailed my role too, and also Juice's role was brought to light, so that is how I knew he was some sort of detective.

I lost wicked as my PM buddy on night 3 or 4, but I can't say whether there are others out there. And since wicked is dead, he can't vouch for me. And I wouldn't want anyone else to step forward, so it is up to you guys whether to believe me or not.
i just want to lynch nan.... :lol:
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

JoseCuervo wrote:
wallflower wrote:Uh, the other mason was the wicked child... http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... 4#p1077034
there may be 3 according to crayz- we obviously won't know though till he's dead
I based it off nan saying the only person that could vouch for him was the other mason (this was after wicked was dead). So if in fact nan is a mason, there are 2 of them left.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

mac5155 wrote:has cheesesteak even made one post this entire game??!
no
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

JoseCuervo wrote:
wallflower wrote:Uh, the other mason was the wicked child... http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... 4#p1077034
there may be 3 according to crayz- we obviously won't know though till he's dead
Oh, I missed that.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

newarenanow wrote:He nailed my role too, and also Juice's role was brought to light, so that is how I knew he was some sort of detective.

I lost wicked as my PM buddy on night 3 or 4, but I can't say whether there are others out there. And since wicked is dead, he can't vouch for me. And I wouldn't want anyone else to step forward, so it is up to you guys whether to believe me or not.
Yeah I'm leaning to believe that what Zaro gave us was legit information in that he wanted everyone to trust him, not get suspicious of him. Although not getting killed at night instantly raised that suspicion level but it worked for a while and he had me on his side for a while because he got my role correct. So while I want to trust everyone he cleared, there's still that possibility he threw out a boss in there.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

I hate to say this but....I'm curious what Juice has to say.

He has nailed 2 bosses so far.....
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

wallflower wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
Oh, I missed that.
:pop:
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

crayz wrote:I hate to say this but....I'm curious what Juice has to say.

Look back about 2 or 3 pages.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

you really can't put any weight into Zaro's words though. He was feeling the heat that last round and cleared wallflower as a regular hero- could just as easily be a boss.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

JoseCuervo wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
beerman wrote:
That doesn't mean anything though, what nan is saying is just because zaro cleared people we can't rely on it now that we know he worked for the bosses. Zaro nailed my role I'm just a regular hero, but I know that it doesn't mean jack now to the rest of the village that he turned out to be on the bad side.
He nailed my role too, and also Juice's role was brought to light, so that is how I knew he was some sort of detective.

i just want to lynch nan.... :lol:
Who doesn't? :lol: However, I'm inclined to believe that he's a mason. I know I'm just a hero and I haven't seen anything that's made me suspicious of Beerman, and we know Juice is what Zaro said he was so I'm thinking that Zaro was announcing to the bosses who he looked into every night and if they are RPs.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

newarenanow wrote:
crayz wrote:I hate to say this but....I'm curious what Juice has to say.

Look back about 2 or 3 pages.
I mean who else he suspects
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

anyways, I'm going to go ahead and cast a vote: delete Malkamaniac

-usually posts a lot but hasn't lately
-last time he was a boss/wolf/slug I believe he posted too much/ just random stuff and got killed early. He may be taking it easy.
-all I got
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

JoseCuervo wrote:anyways, I'm going to go ahead and cast a vote: delete Malkamaniac

-last time he was a boss/wolf/slug I believe he posted too much/ just random stuff and got killed early. He may be taking it easy.
-all I got
^He's also been posting in other threads frequently
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

i dont really know what to go off of and i think that i wont be on again the rest of the day so to get my vote in now

delete malkamaniac
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

JoseCuervo wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:anyways, I'm going to go ahead and cast a vote: delete Malkamaniac

-all I got
I see what you're saying and it's the exact same reason I'm suspicious of Letang Is the Truth & mac.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

i've been posting a ton in this thread?
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

its just at different hours than everyone else.... i'm between noon-2am
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

wallflower wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:

-all I got
I see what you're saying and it's the exact same reason I'm suspicious of Letang Is the Truth & mac.
mac just comes in spurts, I assume due to class. Has been posting a lot in other threads?
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

its been 2 days since ive even been in the PR section. it's too depressing over there :pop:
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

JoseCuervo wrote:
wallflower wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:^He's also been posting in other threads frequently
mac just comes in spurts, I assume due to class. Has been posting a lot in other threads?
I didn't go back and look at all his posts in here but I don't remember seeing much out of him (strategy-wise) and it struck me as odd but I noticed him in a couple other threads. I could be wrong though.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

mac5155 wrote:its been 2 days since ive even been in the PR section. it's too depressing over there :pop:
You should post something in Sparkle Market, it would be good juju.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

a few days ago i posted a massive post detailing all the possible scenarios at the time. i dont think i'm being that inactive.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

but regardless, i am heading home so i'll be on the road for a few hours. ill probably check with my phone because this game is like crack cocaine.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

mac5155 wrote:a few days ago i posted a massive post detailing all the possible scenarios at the time. i dont think i'm being that inactive.
I'll go back and look, I can't right now though because I'm about to leave. Like I said, I thought it was odd that I didn't notice you because you usually are so active.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

-all I got

I'm not sure I understand this game as much as I should. I'm certainly fine with getting deleted lol, I'd rather sit and watch. I.E. I have no real input to go on lol.