1 - cheesesteak
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: **Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread**

Post by newarenanow »

beerman wrote:
Juice wrote:
beerman wrote:It's nothing to do with you being "big bad Juice" and everything to do with the role. Nobody else seems to want to get rid of you right now so I may as well just talk to myself :thumb:
It came across way more arrogant than I wanted it too. But you get the gist of what I'm saying.
I understood it lol just felt like quoting it anyway

Although I do actually think people are afraid to delete you at times because your juice, and because you've probably inflicted the fear of revenge upon everyone the way you've gone after redwill now. A couple games ago I called for your head for like 5 days and nobody would ever follow me.
The only reason I don't want to kill him now is because the towns ultimate goal is to kill the bosses to win the game. Juice isn't a boss.

He will have to go though eventually, I just think it's more important to get a few other questions answered here before we take out a neutral player.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

beerman wrote:
Juice wrote:
beerman wrote:It's nothing to do with you being "big bad Juice" and everything to do with the role. Nobody else seems to want to get rid of you right now so I may as well just talk to myself :thumb:
It came across way more arrogant than I wanted it too. But you get the gist of what I'm saying.
I understood it lol just felt like quoting it anyway

Although I do actually think people are afraid to delete you at times because your juice, and because you've probably inflicted the fear of revenge upon everyone the way you've gone after redwill now. A couple games ago I called for your head for like 5 days and nobody would ever follow me.
I really don't understand how it's tough to kill me, yet my shelf life is like 4 days max in this game.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

newarenanow wrote:The only reason I don't want to kill him now is because the towns ultimate goal is to kill the bosses to win the game. Juice isn't a boss.

He will have to go though eventually, I just think it's more important to get a few other questions answered here before we take out a neutral player.
I can agree with that, and I think I'm gonna go with Zaro this vote, but I think juice needs to go within the next day or two then
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

beerman wrote:
newarenanow wrote:The only reason I don't want to kill him now is because the towns ultimate goal is to kill the bosses to win the game. Juice isn't a boss.

I can agree with that, and I think I'm gonna go with Zaro this vote, but I think juice needs to go within the next day or two then
So the Zaro votes are because he revealed NAN?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

beerman wrote:

Agreed.

Where is everyone elses input???????
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

As a mason that is?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

slappybrown wrote:
beerman wrote:

That is only a small part.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

newarenanow wrote:
beerman wrote:

Agreed.

If we are voting Zaro off, I want to hear the full extent of what he has or has not found.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

slappybrown wrote:As a mason that is?
Because he's a detective and he's not dead yet...
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

slappybrown wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
beerman wrote: I can agree with that, and I think I'm gonna go with Zaro this vote, but I think juice needs to go within the next day or two then
Agreed.

If we are voting Zaro off, I want to hear the full extent of what he has or has not found.
beerman & wallflower - heros
Juice - independent night killer
nan - mason.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Troy Loney wrote:
slappybrown wrote:As a mason that is?
Because he's a detective and he's not dead yet...
Thats a good point Troy. But since we dont know what roles there are, what if he is protected or invicible or some other crazy thing. Does zaro know if the mafia try to kill him?
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

slappybrown wrote:
beerman wrote:

For me it's because he isn't dead. I have to think in someway or another he's helping the bosses as well if they're just leaving him go. From being on the other side before when the seer/detective/gardener comes out you pretty much gun for them, it looks like they haven't even tried which is pretty suspicious to me.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

You guys are incredibly frustrating. Do you know that?

Part of why Zaro isn't dead yet isn't from lack of effort on the bosses part. Let's just say he has at least once this game had a guardian "angel" watching over him...
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Whats the count? I want to hear from zaro once more regarding some of these issues before I vote.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

npv708 wrote:You guys are incredibly frustrating. Do you know that?

Part of why Zaro isn't dead yet isn't from lack of effort on the bosses part. Let's just say he has at least once this game had a guardian "angel" watching over him...
This what I dont get npv. With the roles here being unknown, who knows why he isnt dead?
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Juice wrote:The problem is he is exposing ROLE PLAYERS not just regular townies... obv the bosses know who are townies, but he's giving them way more than he should.
Wait a minute, let's clarify this. You were the only role player I exposed the same day I found you. And that is because your role is not totally for the village and you were still gunning for me. Nobody thinks the detective should out a role that can kill them? I do. I didn't even come straight out either. I gave you ample oppurtunity to declare whether you would help the town or not. You chose not to.

As far as my other outing, all I did the day after I investigated NAN was say what role I found. I felt this was info the town needed. Maybe I was wrong in revealing what roles are in game, but I think we need to know since we have no clue who can be what.

I already posted that my naming NAN as who I found in response to him calling for my deletion since a mason was taken out an error on my part. I should have just said I had found a different mason than wicked and revealed wallflower as a hero. I doubt it would have mattered, I would have had to reveal NAN at some point this day anyways. Like I said, rl stuff was on my mind. I should have just not responded.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

has there even been a night yet where there was no boss activity, I thought they've killed everynight? Which if they have would mean they haven't tried yet.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

this is what I tried to say earlier. the bosses may assume he is being protected thus not wasting a kill on him

and the fact that we have argued about killing him each day putting us in turmoil which is a big plus for the bosses
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Zarovich wrote:
Juice wrote:The problem is he is exposing ROLE PLAYERS not just regular townies... obv the bosses know who are townies, but he's giving them way more than he should.
Wait a minute, let's clarify this. You were the only role player I exposed the same day I found you. And that is because your role is not totally for the village and you were still gunning for me. Nobody thinks the detective should out a role that can kill them? I do. I didn't even come straight out either. I gave you ample oppurtunity to declare whether you would help the town or not. You chose not to.

As far as my other outing, all I did the day after I investigated NAN was say what role I found. I felt this was info the town needed. Maybe I was wrong in revealing what roles are in game, but I think we need to know since we have no clue who can be what.

I already posted that my naming NAN as who I found in response to him calling for my deletion since a mason was taken out an error on my part. I should have just said I had found a different mason than wicked and revealed wallflower as a hero. I doubt it would have mattered, I would have had to reveal NAN at some point this day anyways. Like I said, rl stuff was on my mind. I should have just not responded.
i guess i can see your point of view...

what did you find out last night? And why cheesesteak? Is he a boss?
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

crayz wrote:
Zarovich wrote:

i guess i can see your point of view...

what did you find out last night? And why cheesesteak? Is he a boss?
I checked wallflower. She is a hero. I'm afraid to say more...

Cheesesteak is just a vote for a quiet person, the kind of votes I hate since they always go my way lol

I have nothing other than that.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

I totally understand why people are voting for Zaro. But my feeling is (and with no personal offense intended!) that Zaro just hasn't been a very good detective. He (and npv) have talked too much. But, honestly, I don't like the idea of doing the dirty work for the bosses.

Honestly, I'd kind of like to take out canaan. He complained about the game, said he didn't want to play anymore but he didn't actually quit. And he has posted elsewhere on the board since. So either he's quitting by not playing (ie. no help to us) or it's part of his strategy. But if no one else is interested in going that way, I'm open to other votes as well.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

Wow. That post was so repetitive. Should have previewed before posting. :face:
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

wallflower wrote:Wow. That post was so repetitive. Should have previewed before posting. :face:

Glad you noticed that :thumb:

I'm all for the removal of people not playing the game. Now that I understand what's happening I'm good to go.

undelete Zaro
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

crayz wrote:
MWB wrote:
Troy Loney wrote: you mean like...do what we tell you or we're going to delete you....
Maybe that would work. We could tell him who to kill so it's like getting two lynches a day. If he doesn't do it we kill him.
and we would know by the kill message - unless someone is protected.

That's not a bad angle...keep him on a tight leash.

hmm......Juice, I look at this as your one chance of staying in the game. Can you confirm your role and that you would help by listening to the village?

restore juice until further thoughts go in to this