Re: **Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread**

Post by Malkamaniac »

Zaro, why did you out NAN?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

So, does anyone else have anymore input?

I know we still have until 7:30, but it just seems like people are sitting back on this vote.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

Why don't you guys just kill me and force them to make a decision tonight?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

delete zaro

This happened last game with pavel as the seer when we didnt kill him after he survived the night...the boss' can't willingly let the detective survive...and as mwb has said...he's not helping very much.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Juice wrote:Why don't you guys just kill me and force them to make a decision tonight?
This is my plan, but I don't know if we are far enough along to kill you or not. It's not worth wasting another night if you are still invincible.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

It's stupid to think that Zaro is still a good guy. Think about it logically... If the bosses know that Zaro and npv are the detective and doctor respectively (which they would), they HAVE to take 50/50 odds every night that they're going to get the one that isn't being protected, because they CANNOT afford to let the detective keep uncovering things. There are enough hints out there that Zaro should have gotten a second boss by now, but surprise surprise, all he's done is uncover other role players AND THEN EXPOSE THEM. They have not even attempted to delete Zaro or npv once, too fishy imo.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Juice wrote:It's stupid to think that Zaro is still a good guy. Think about it logically... If the bosses know that Zaro and npv are the detective and doctor respectively (which they would), they HAVE to take 50/50 odds every night that they're going to get the one that isn't being protected, because they CANNOT afford to let the detective keep uncovering things. There are enough hints out there that Zaro should have gotten a second boss by now, but surprise surprise, all he's done is uncover other role players AND THEN EXPOSE THEM. They have not even attempted to delete Zaro or npv once, too fishy imo.
I agree with everything your saying...the only problem is that its you saying this...i don't get what your motives are at all...i'd rather not follow your lead...
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

beerman wrote:
Juice wrote:Why don't you guys just kill me and force them to make a decision tonight?
This is my plan, but I don't know if we are far enough along to kill you or not. It's not worth wasting another night if you are still invincible.
I m rett sure juice is nlong invicie. It said after the 4th night. I believe that was last night. We started in a night phase.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Wow keyboard fail -- "pretty sure juice is no longer invincible"
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Not to mention other role players are being uncovered and killed. If Zaro is uncovering these people, he's saying what they are as well. When isn't the whole point of being a role player not to be mentioned and help the team as much as possible?

delete Zaro
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

slappybrown wrote:
beerman wrote:
I m rett sure juice is nlong invicie. It said after the 4th night. I believe that was last night. We started in a night phase.
wut?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Troy Loney wrote:
Juice wrote:It's stupid to think that Zaro is still a good guy. Think about it logically... If the bosses know that Zaro and npv are the detective and doctor respectively (which they would), they HAVE to take 50/50 odds every night that they're going to get the one that isn't being protected, because they CANNOT afford to let the detective keep uncovering things. There are enough hints out there that Zaro should have gotten a second boss by now, but surprise surprise, all he's done is uncover other role players AND THEN EXPOSE THEM. They have not even attempted to delete Zaro or npv once, too fishy imo.
I agree with everything your saying...the only problem is that its you saying this...i don't get what your motives are at all...i'd rather not follow your lead...
Well, I'm a townie and that is my argument too.

He is exposing all green guys, and the boss's aren't killing him off.

So either one of two things:

1) he is making the boss's job easier by exposing villagers, so they are letting him live

2) he is a bad cop and working for the bosses.

So either way, it's time to end it and find out. I'm sticking with my vote.

As for Juice, we know what he is. And he is working for neither side. He needs gone sooner than later, but I'd rather do it in a round or two.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

The problem is he is exposing ROLE PLAYERS not just regular townies... obv the bosses know who are townies, but he's giving them way more than he should.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Troy Loney wrote:
wut?
Ha, I corrected it. Too early to be typing that fast
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

I agree with what your saying, but if there is enough clues out there to get another boss, why haven't you killed another then? I think Zaro probably needs to go, it's really awkward that they've let Zaro go this long, now as many roles as he's correctly identified he has to have the ability to research but is he doing so for both sides? IMO the village losing information but also not supplying some pretty vital info to the bosses at the same time is probably a win for the village.

At the same time I'm uncomfortable with your role in this game, as long as you are in it theres a good chance 2 people die per night which considerably shortens the game for the village. Plus for everyone else to think about if it get's down to 6 or 7 people with 1 boss left and juice is in there the village is f'd pretty much. If you have a vote then what do you do with it? If there's 7 people and we vote juice that's one less chance at a boss by the time we get to vote again it's down to 5 people left, sure it's 1 vs 4 but we had that last time and it didn't work out. If there's 7 left and we take a stab at getting the boss and miss, we're down to 6, then juice and the boss each kill someone, it's 2 villagers vs juice and a boss, the game is over for the village at that point. Juice might not need to go now but he can't be left around too much longer either imo.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

P.S. My recent legal issues will not implicate my game. I was arrested at LAX yesterday for beating up a photog.

Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

The bosses could kill me tonight anyway, for fear that I'm going to take another one of them out. But I am telling everyone right now, I'm not going to hold back my bullet tonight if you let me live.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Juice wrote:The bosses could kill me tonight anyway, for fear that I'm going to take another one of them out. But I am telling everyone right now, I'm not going to hold back my bullet tonight if you let me live.
Who are you shooting?
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

beerman wrote:I agree with what your saying, but if there is enough clues out there to get another boss, why haven't you killed another then?
Cause I wanted to kill redwill.
beerman wrote:Juice might not need to go now but he can't be left around too much longer either imo.
Duh. The only way I can win this game is if I'm the last man standing, which obviously isn't going to happen... I can be an asset to the village, or an encumberance. It's all about how you guys think I'm going to play it. If big bad Juice makes you guys nervous, man up and get rid of me. Or don't and maybe I can help you all :D
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

newarenanow wrote:
Juice wrote:The bosses could kill me tonight anyway, for fear that I'm going to take another one of them out. But I am telling everyone right now, I'm not going to hold back my bullet tonight if you let me live.
Who are you shooting?
If I told you, I'd have to delete you.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

This zaro stuff is odd, I may be willing to vote for that.

As for Juice...I've been thinking, and what are the pro/con of keeping juice alive.

Cons:
He kills innocent villagers (like we do most of the time any with voting :face: )
He kills village RP's (that the bosses are trying to kill - most games end up with no RP's left...just the villagers voting)

Pros:
Unless we have another bird role that hasn't been active, he is our only night killer
He can kill bosses that we fail on (a la shafnutz)
We don't know what other powers he may or may not have

I think it is too early to kill off Juice - Since he is exposed, he has no chance at winning the game, unless he can recruit (which by pavel's write up i don't think he can?). Let him take a few stabs at people until we get a better grasp of the game and then if need be, vote him out.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Juice wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
Who are you shooting?
If I told you, I'd have to delete you.
What's it matter.

If you are shooting someone, and the bosses are after you, you are dead anyways, but you do get your bullet off.

If you don't tell us, concern will grow in the village and you will be deleted within the next day or two.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Juice wrote:
beerman wrote:I agree with what your saying, but if there is enough clues out there to get another boss, why haven't you killed another then?
Cause I wanted to kill redwill.
beerman wrote:Juice might not need to go now but he can't be left around too much longer either imo.
Duh. The only way I can win this game is if I'm the last man standing, which obviously isn't going to happen... I can be an asset to the village, or an encumberance. It's all about how you guys think I'm going to play it. If big bad Juice makes you guys nervous, man up and get rid of me. Or don't and maybe I can help you all :D
It's nothing to do with you being "big bad Juice" and everything to do with the role. Nobody else seems to want to get rid of you right now so I may as well just talk to myself :thumb:
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

beerman wrote:It's nothing to do with you being "big bad Juice" and everything to do with the role. Nobody else seems to want to get rid of you right now so I may as well just talk to myself :thumb:
It came across way more arrogant than I wanted it too. But you get the gist of what I'm saying.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Juice wrote:
beerman wrote:It's nothing to do with you being "big bad Juice" and everything to do with the role. Nobody else seems to want to get rid of you right now so I may as well just talk to myself :thumb:
It came across way more arrogant than I wanted it too. But you get the gist of what I'm saying.
I understood it lol just felt like quoting it anyway

Although I do actually think people are afraid to delete you at times because your juice, and because you've probably inflicted the fear of revenge upon everyone the way you've gone after redwill now. A couple games ago I called for your head for like 5 days and nobody would ever follow me.