Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: **Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread**

Post by dagny »

mac5155 wrote:
MWB wrote:
crayz wrote:so, any thoughts on people outside of mwb/npv?
I agree we need to look at quiet people. Cheesesteakandegg or whatever hasn't said much of anything.
lol i didnt even know they were playing
It always seems to pretty much come down to the core of us, playing the game. :lol:
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

WELCOME TO THE CORE CHEESESTEAKWITHEGG
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

newarenanow wrote:Delete Zaro.

He is a detective for the bad side. He is still alive, and he said he found a mason yesterday. And what do you know, a mason is killed last night.
Ironically, you were the mason I found the other night, not wicked.

Anyways, wallflower is just a Hero.

Delete cheesesteakwithegg.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

What is the mason? So is NAN on our side? I take it he is if you are deleting cheesesteak (assuming you are a good guy too). TOO MANY OPTIONS ARGHJRGHR :scared:
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Troy Loney wrote:
npv708 wrote:
MWB wrote:Fine, I just wish you'd make your case without making stuff up.
Are you honestly trying to tell me that:

- you didn't said that one of me or Zaro are lying?
- dagny and you disagreed, and then she didn't die?
- you didn't say it would be better if we just killed the angel?
- you didn't ask for a lot more information about mine and Zaro's roles?

I'm not quite sure what I'm making up here.
I agree with the points mwb made...i don't trust any of the rules right now especially because they all seemed like defense tactict to avoid deletion on the first day....i trust your the angel, but i'm not going to go along with this vote...i'd like the zaro situation to clear up though...he obviously has a role because he's not the token quiet guy that he usually is...

I'll hold off on my vote till the am...but i think that we need to actually draw any quiet people out to see how they respond...not just kill them off...i'd like some of the people who switched their votes to off JW to explain themselves....
Yea, that is a good point about the first day thing and the switch votes.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

masons are a group of townfolk that can communicate to each other. basically able to be trusted but they cannot reveal themselves directly as masons.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

So why would Zaro reveal NAN like that?????? This is presuming we canbe sure that masons are only good guys.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

delete zaro

Why would you out nan?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Thats wha I dont get.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

slappybrown wrote:So why would Zaro reveal NAN like that?????? This is presuming we canbe sure that masons are only good guys.
masons are supposedly a group of townies that can pm each other.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

MWB wrote:delete zaro

Why would you out nan?
i was thinking this too and i think zaro is indeed working for the mafia and NAN is somehow tied to them also..............
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Zarovich wrote:

He is a detective for the bad side. He is still alive, and he said he found a mason yesterday. And what do you know, a mason is killed last night.

Uh, I quoted his post. When I said I found a mason, I didn't out NAN then because they are on the town side. Wicked is another mason who was killed last night. I had to clear up for NAN that I didn't know wicked was a mason, that I had found NAN. I am clearing myself since I think the detective is more important than a mason....
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

I am so confused right now.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

Zarovich wrote:
Zarovich wrote:

Uh, I quoted his post. When I said I found a mason, I didn't out NAN then because they are on the town side. Wicked is another mason who was killed last night. I had to clear up for NAN that I didn't know wicked was a mason, that I had found NAN. I am clearing myself since I think the detective is more important than a mason....
Yes, you cleared yourself but you hurt the village (console? video game?) by doing it the way you did. Outing NAN was totally unnecessary. All you had to do was clear me and I would've stood by you. Now I know you're the detective...and that you're selfish. Which is just great.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

[quote="Yes, you cleared yourself but you hurt the village (console? video game?) by doing it the way you did. Outing NAN was totally unnecessary. All you had to do was clear me and I would've stood by you. Now I know you're the detective...and that you're selfish. Which is just great.[/quote]

Point taken. I've had a terrible evening and it manifested in my post refuting NAN's accusation. I apologize.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

bah, quote fail.

:face:

Anyways, going to bed...
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

ugh...so how many masons did we have? 1 is dead, and it looks like 1 more is on the way now??
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

the masons dont mean much. i mean yes they're important but if theyre gone theyre gone....... at least from my understanding of the role.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

masons simply have the advantage of knowing a few people that they can trust. It helps, but isn't a key role for the village. It's more for them then the rest of the village. Granted, I'm not in favor of outing anymore role players.

at this point, delete MWB
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I'll be gone for much of the morning so I wanted to get my thoughts on Zaro out. What we know:

1. He seered beerman first and cleared him.
2. He seered juice and was told "Independent Serial Killer." He outed him after someone had mysteriously killed off the main boss. I can understand outing Juice because of the mystery of what his role does, but it's also a little suspicious because it seems that juice had just killed the main boss.
3. He found a "Hero Twin (mason)." A mason was killed the next night. However, we do know that the masons are on the side of the heroes based on what he says he was told by the mod.
4. He cleared wallflower. However, he then also outed NAN as the mason he found.

So basically he has told the bosses that there is a role of mason in the game, which can't help us in anyway but can help the boss side. Helps the bosses even more that they now know the identity of another mason. He told us about juice, which has advantages and disadvantages for both sides. Also, he still hasn't been offed by the bosses. I'm really not sure where to go with this, but I'm keeping my Zaro vote for now. Seems to be more harm than good.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

i dont think that outing NAN as a mason is a big deal...nan voted for him for what he thought was getting TWC killed...but it looks like that was unrelated...masons dont seem to be too important...that atleast clears him of being a boss.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

delete zarovich
Just like I said from the beginning.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

What day is this? 4 or 5?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Troy Loney wrote:i dont think that outing NAN as a mason is a big deal...nan voted for him for what he thought was getting TWC killed...but it looks like that was unrelated...masons dont seem to be too important...that atleast clears him of being a boss.
Well, I'm caught up.

Now that I'm outed, and I lost one of my buddies, I don't think him outing me was a huge deal.

All I could do was PM and discuss strategy with other masons on the side. I have no other special powers. Other than PMing by bretheren, I'm just as good as a regular townie.

I thought he viewed wicked and had him killed. Thus helping the bosses.

It's still strange though that he is not dead yet. W/O knowing the roles, we don't know if there is a "bad" detective out there. If he is bad, he could be saving himself by researching and giving us all townies and Hero RPs, thinking he is just missing the boss's, all the while, he knows who the bosses are and will not search them.

And this whole MWB and npv thing is starting to get out of control too. I don't know why each of them are pushing so hard for one another.

Regardless, I'm going to stick with my vote for now. I'm going to have to do some thinking.

When is the deadline?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Juice wrote:I tried to kill Zaro the night I got roleblocked. I still think, and have always thought he's a bad guy.
I just straight revenge killed redwill.
lol the hate is strong in this one.