Re: **Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread**

Post by npv708 »

delete MWB
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I'd like to know what Zaro found out last night.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Delete Zaro.

He is a detective for the bad side. He is still alive, and he said he found a mason yesterday. And what do you know, a mason is killed last night.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

you know, I currently don't have much of a problem with juice if he is killing off both good and bad players. It was him first night, right?

anyways, i'm surprised zaro hasn't even attempted to be killed off yet.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Yes, there is certainly something odd that both npv and zaro are still alive. Someone mentioned earlier that maybe the bosses are just afraid of killing them off because one of them could be protected and it would be a waste of a kill, but it's pretty risky to leave zaro alive if he's a true hero player.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

npv said he has been protecting himself though, right?
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

****. G/L Heroes!
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

I tried to kill Zaro the night I got roleblocked. I still think, and have always thought he's a bad guy.
I just straight revenge killed redwill.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

I've been suspicious of Zaro from the beginning but was willing to sit back and see what happened after he revealed Juice's identity. Between the bosses continuing to let him live (they've never even attempted to kill him - which would be insanely stupid on their part) and now considering that he found a mason earlier and one is dead looks really bad for him, even if it is just a coincidence...which I'm not so sure I believe.

It's definitely looking like something fishy is going on here.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

i've been a seer before though trying to persuade players, so I know it's hard to not come off as the bad guy too when you get someone right. I think his obvious outing of juice though was really stupid if he was on the heroes' side.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

:pop:
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

JoseCuervo wrote:i've been a seer before though trying to persuade players, so I know it's hard to not come off as the bad guy too when you get someone right. I think his obvious outing of juice though was really stupid if he was on the heroes' side.
Since Juice doesn't have a side I can see where Zaro would want to get him out though. He's a potentially dangerous character. Juice, when did you try to kill him?
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

JoseCuervo wrote:i've been a seer before though trying to persuade players, so I know it's hard to not come off as the bad guy too when you get someone right. I think his obvious outing of juice though was really stupid if he was on the heroes' side.
Alright. There are certain people who do not let me and Zarovich do our jobs in the way they like. Thankfully, because of my role, I don't exactly have a ton of power, but someone like Zaro, if he is good, is constantly forced to do whatever the village says, because otherwise, he'll be deleted. Its like, some people who will remain nameless MWB have consistently gone after me and Zaro demanding information, for example, what is exactly involved in our roles, what we're allowed to do, and in Zaro's case what exactly they see each night, then if Zaro reveals something that the village doesn't like, they think he's an idiot for doing it. There's no win-win for either of us...especially if we allow people like MWB to constantly attack us. LET US DO OUR FREAKING JOBS.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

This is when it would be really nice to have separate threads for each cycle to look back at more easily.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

MWB wrote:
Since Juice doesn't have a side I can see where Zaro would want to get him out though. He's a potentially dangerous character. Juice, when did you try to kill him?
yea, but he killed the boss first chance he got... makes me think he's more good than evil
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

npv708 wrote:
Alright. There are certain people who do not let me and Zarovich do our jobs in the way they like. Thankfully, because of my role, I don't exactly have a ton of power, but someone like Zaro, if he is good, is constantly forced to do whatever the village says, because otherwise, he'll be deleted. Its like, some people who will remain nameless MWB have consistently gone after me and Zaro demanding information, for example, what is exactly involved in our roles, what we're allowed to do, and in Zaro's case what exactly they see each night, then if Zaro reveals something that the village doesn't like, they think he's an idiot for doing it. There's no win-win for either of us...especially if we allow people like MWB to constantly attack us. LET US DO OUR FREAKING JOBS.
You're being ridiculous and untruthful. I didn't go after Zaro at all. I just now asked that we wait and see what he's found since he has given us information each day. Why would this day be any different? Yes, I, along with others, asked questions about the roles. You certainly didn't have to answer them. I certainly haven't asked you who you've protected or who you plan to protect.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

JoseCuervo wrote:
yea, but he killed the boss first chance he got... makes me think he's more good than evil
True. I guess the biggest issue with keeping him around is if he blows away helpful players. I understand redwill was a personal vendetta, but he was also a player who contributed a lot.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

JoseCuervo wrote:
MWB wrote:
but if he did that on the first night did he know he was a boss?

or does he have research power too?
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

at this point in the game, I'd rather not have the chance to kill the detective. Just my opinion there. I'd rather delete nan...
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

sdm5055 wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote: yea, but he killed the boss first chance he got... makes me think he's more good than evil

wasn't it obvious he was a boss?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

sdm5055 wrote: but if he did that on the first night did he know he was a boss?

I don't think he has research power, just probably thought it was the right shot to take.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

JoseCuervo wrote:
sdm5055 wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote: yea, but he killed the boss first chance he got... makes me think he's more good than evil

wasn't it obvious he was a boss?
ok nevermind I went back and looked I was thinking juice sent his pm in at night, so i thought his pm went in on night 1 before anyone even talked meaning i thought he just took a shot in the dark
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

MWB wrote:
npv708 wrote:
You're being ridiculous and untruthful. I didn't go after Zaro at all. I just now asked that we wait and see what he's found since he has given us information each day. Why would this day be any different? Yes, I, along with others, asked questions about the roles. You certainly didn't have to answer them. I certainly haven't asked you who you've protected or who you plan to protect.
If you weren't constantly questioning me and Zarovich's credibility, we wouldn't have needed to prove ourselves to the village, which in return compromises us. I may have not been forced by rules to answer them, but you accused me of lying and the only way to prove that I can be trusted is to fill in the blanks, same goes for Zaro. Why don't you ask the last person who agreed with me? Oh wait, you can't cause she coincidentally was killed by the bosses. What a shock! It's amazing, you keep getting a few votes, but there's never enough to put you over.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

NAN and NPV both seem pretty confident in their votes.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

I'd rather wait to see what Zaro says before voting.