**Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread**

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: **Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread**

Post by Malkamaniac »

looks like jw is up. He's played the I'm a quiet role player before and got away with it, until the very end. delete jw
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

MWB wrote:
mac5155 wrote:So the best thing we have to go off of is the count on shafnutz when he was about to be deleted.....
Pavel Bure wrote:
Shaftnutz05 - 13 - (Troy Loney, Senka, canaan, TW, dagny, mac5155, redwill, wallflower, slappybrown, crayz, LITT, Malkamaniac, NAN)
gonna guess that @ least one of beerman, MWB, Azkar, TWC, & jwienand is mafia based on voting with the alpha.

now, right at the end, NAN jumped off TW and on shafnutz to finish him. possible that he knew that he was protected and did it to clear himself? maaaaaaybe....
Based on this my vote would be Azkar or jeiwnand. As soon as npv started questioning me about my actions Azkar was right behind him pushing to have me deleted. jweinand because he's been quiet.
I've been all over you ever since you wanted to lynch Zaro, then NPV, then Zaro, then NPV... You are doing a great job of creating a lot of confusion for the village.

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place now, because if I switch to Jeiwnand and he turns out to be a boss, you guys will lynch me next, but if I switch and he isnt, I'll be next regardless. I'm sticking to my guns and I'm not going to change (which will look really bad for me if he is mafia)
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

would like to hear from jw.

I an still undecided in regards to mwb... have some work to do... Will check back when I can.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

So is the only explanation for why shafnutz didn't get deleted on Day 1 that there is a Governor working for the mafia?

If so, that'll make it pretty hard for the town. Assuming the Governor can't protect him/herself, we'll have to get the Governor before we can get ANY bosses. I find it hard to believe that the game would be so tilted against the town.

But I can't really think of another reason. Assuming (our) Doctor wouldn't protect shafnutz, could there be a Doctor working for the mafia?
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

The jwie vote is interesting but I don't think I'm ready to vote for him at this point. Has he posted at all this game? He's a very good player and that he's been so quiet is odd to me.

I could definitely go with the canaan vote that redwill suggested. If only because it's lame to say you hate the game but then not actually quit if you hate it so much. Corvi couldn't play so he had Pavel replace him...
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

wallflower wrote:The jwie vote is interesting but I don't think I'm ready to vote for him at this point. Has he posted at all this game? He's a very good player and that he's been so quiet is odd to me.

I could definitely go with the canaan vote that redwill suggested. If only because it's lame to say you hate the game but then not actually quit if you hate it so much. Corvi couldn't play so he had Pavel replace him...

I posted too that I didn't like this style of game. Only because I really have no idea what I'm doing this time. I'm reading up and it's somewhat making sense but it sees like things change every moment now.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Azkar wrote: I've been all over you ever since you wanted to lynch Zaro, then NPV, then Zaro, then NPV... You are doing a great job of creating a lot of confusion for the village.
Now you're just making things up. I never wanted to lynch Zaro and certainly wasn't going back and forth between the two of them. I questioned whether it was a good idea to keep npv around.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

redwill wrote:So is the only explanation for why shafnutz didn't get deleted on Day 1 that there is a Governor working for the mafia?

If so, that'll make it pretty hard for the town. Assuming the Governor can't protect him/herself, we'll have to get the Governor before we can get ANY bosses. I find it hard to believe that the game would be so tilted against the town.

But I can't really think of another reason. Assuming (our) Doctor wouldn't protect shafnutz, could there be a Doctor working for the mafia?
To give an opinion on my own question, I don't think there's a mafia-Doctor. I guess the only answer is the Governor role...?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

When do Juice's invicibility powers wear off? Is that expired?
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

slappybrown wrote:When do Juice's invicibility powers wear off? Is that expired?
After I kill redwill tonight.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Juice wrote:
slappybrown wrote:When do Juice's invicibility powers wear off? Is that expired?
:shock:
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

Malkamaniac wrote:
wallflower wrote:The jwie vote is interesting but I don't think I'm ready to vote for him at this point. Has he posted at all this game? He's a very good player and that he's been so quiet is odd to me.

I posted too that I didn't like this style of game. Only because I really have no idea what I'm doing this time. I'm reading up and it's somewhat making sense but it sees like things change every moment now.
But you came back, I haven't seen canaan since. Unless that was part of his game plan?

I mean, this game has been confusing but not necessarily anymore confusing than a normal game, in my opinion anyway.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Juice wrote:
Hahaha :lol: Amazing. Remind never to f with you during these games. Thats now two games ago, and youre gunning for him still :scared:
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

Juice wrote:
Oh my. :pop:
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

Juice wrote:
:shock: :shock:
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Juice wrote:
BTW, did I tell you how un-insulting, un-arrogant, and how utterly useful you've been in this game?

:lol:
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Juice wrote:
FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

Oh, and you guys are welcome for me picking off shafnutz... I just wanted to make sure to knock him down a peg after he escaped that deletion.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

newarenanow wrote:
Juice wrote:
FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pretty one-sided given the rules, I guess. :cry:
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

I will have my revenge..........Image
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

delete jw

He's been able to keep himself under the radar before as a boss/slug/ww even while being drunk the whole time :lol:
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

delete jw
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

BTW, WTF is the count.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Just a note that we can sort the thread by author, thus easily seeing number and content of posts by any given player.

Anyway, I was gonna give some more thoughts and vote, but I suppose that's pretty pointless now. It'd probably just be assumed that Juice knows something one way or another.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

jwienand - 7 (nan, Troy Loney, sdm5055, crayz, Malkamaniac, beerman, Juice)
MWB - 6 (npv, mac, Azkar, the wicked child, LITT, TW)

I think that's right.