**Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread**

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: **Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread**

Post by MWB »

dagny wrote: MWB's push, two days in a row, for us to delete possible RPs and not go after people we have even the slightest clue to go for (he wanted npv over shafty, too) will make him my next vote after Zaro, barring new evidence.

Talk about not being helpful for the town. You want to do the boss' work for them, with silly reasoning. It makes NO sense, no matter how you try to spin it.
Do you really not see the hypocrisy of your statement? I discuss what to do with a potential role player and you say how dumb it is. You cast a vote for a potential role player and say how obvious it is.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Troy Loney wrote:Well...wouldn't killing juice be the best way to find out whats going on for real?
This makes sense. He's either regular or he's someone who really can't be trusted since he's in it for himself. Either way we'll find out about Zaro though.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

dagny wrote:
newarenanow wrote:delete Juice

If he is town, just a regular townie, it's not so bad.

Plus, it will give us our answere if Zaro is the detective or not.
this is blue
:oops: Yeah, I just went back and saw that.

delete Juice
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Troy Loney wrote:Well...wouldn't killing juice be the best way to find out whats going on for real?
Yes, hence why I voted for him.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

MWB wrote:
dagny wrote: MWB's push, two days in a row, for us to delete possible RPs and not go after people we have even the slightest clue to go for (he wanted npv over shafty, too) will make him my next vote after Zaro, barring new evidence.

Talk about not being helpful for the town. You want to do the boss' work for them, with silly reasoning. It makes NO sense, no matter how you try to spin it.
Do you really not see the hypocrisy of your statement? I discuss what to do with a potential role player and you say how dumb it is. You cast a vote for a potential role player and say how obvious it is.
When everyone is crying wolf (claiming to be a rp) theres no reason to get on mwb for this....
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

LOL @ Juice calling ANYBODY "good."

delete Juice
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

Deleting me will be bad.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Juice wrote:Deleting me will be bad.
what did you do with your bullet last night?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

delete juice

i'm not sure a wreckless vigilante is going to be helpful going forward.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

delete juice
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

newarenanow wrote:
slappybrown wrote:
newarenanow wrote: I found the detective and doctor my first two nights and chose to hold onto it, but when the village tried to lynch me, I gave the mafia my information out of spite. :D
Is this the genesis of lynch/salt/kill/febreze NAN? Because I didnt play in that game, and yet I now have the overwhelming urge to delete you for such a scumbag move. :lol:
No, I think that came from Kovy. He would relentlessly try to lynch me every single game, every single round.

And then everyone started doing it.
Cant say you dont deserve for turncoating on the village like that.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

yeah gonna

delete juice

because in the end i think he could hurt is. if he killed shaf, thanks.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

I understand Juice could eventually hurt us, but he's done nothing but help us so far (if he did kill shaf) what would make us think he would turn on us. We always know who he is and could delete him at any time.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Wait, if Juice is the Serial Killer, and his goal is to kill everyone and be last man standing -- why wouldnt he have killed anyone on night one? Thats a decent sized hole in this theory.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

slappybrown wrote:Wait, if Juice is the Serial Killer, and his goal is to kill everyone and be last man standing -- why wouldnt he have killed anyone on night one? Thats a decent sized hole in this theory.
i guess its possible that he tried to kill the angel and shaf made a bonehead play by calling out npv.. i think i worded that right.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

for the record ... GG guys. :pop:
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Senka wrote:for the record ... GG guys. :pop:
i miss you :(
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

MWB wrote:

As I've said repeatedly, I believe npv, he is the reason "I" was so gung ho for shafty.

I did not believe Zaro at all. Now, I have doubt, so I rescinded my vote. You on the other hand, need to go.

You were awesome last game, but you're making no sense this game.

Loney makes a good point about Juice, and I may be swayed in that direction. But, since I'm leaving, you're the target who is calling out to me the way that shafty called out to me, yesterday.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

slappybrown wrote:Wait, if Juice is the Serial Killer, and his goal is to kill everyone and be last man standing -- why wouldnt he have killed anyone on night one? Thats a decent sized hole in this theory.
Very true.

But at the same time, it could answer two questions in one vote (ie. what is Juice and what is Zaro).
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

redwill wrote:LOL @ Juice calling ANYBODY "good."

delete Juice
That caught your attention too?
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

I'm torn on what we should do with Juice, I certainly think deleting him would be a pretty good option, but at the same time he could knock off a boss or two for us. I wonder whether or not he was the one to kill shaf last night. The big thing that worries me about keeping him around is if he kills too many hero's off the bat. Just think if we miss two deletions in a row and at night the bosses kill two people as does juice, we just dropped 6 green guys in a 2 day span. I'm always usually relieved when the vig/bird whatever they are go because imo they usually do more harm than good for the village, so I'm probably leaning towards juice unless some more info comes out. Plus it's not like he's around to help us at all really if he only win's by playing for himself and being the last guy left.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

dagny wrote:
MWB wrote:
As I've said repeatedly, I believe npv, he is the reason "I" was so gung ho for shafty.

I did not believe Zaro at all. Now, I have doubt, so I rescinded my vote. You on the other hand, need to go.

Loney makes a good point about Juice, and I may be swayed in that direction. But, since I'm leaving, you're the target who is calling out to me the way that shafty called out to me, yesterday.
lulz...he hasn't actually come out and said "i'm a boss, please kill me"....so i'm not sure how he's called out to you like shafty did?
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Troy Loney wrote:
dagny wrote:
MWB wrote:

lulz...he hasn't actually come out and said "i'm a boss, please kill me"....so i'm not sure how he's called out to you like shafty did?
I didn't mean shafty literally called out to me. Instinct.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Keep in mind, town, we do have a delete nobody option for a vote, as well.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

SO juice is the vig and people still are going after him? Sooooo confused.