**Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread**

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Re: **Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread**

Post by shafnutz05 »

Alright guys seriously....dagny and senka are teaming up on me because I am Ganon, for God's sake. This is ridiculous. Every 3 minutes they are on here saying my name. This is a stupid stunt.....I may be a bad guy in a nintendo game, but for crying out loud this couldn't be any more transparent.

SENKA = LINK
DAGNY = ZELDA

They are the two people most adamantly calling for the deletion of GANON. READ BETWEEN THE LINES HERE
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

dagny wrote:Wow.... without even realizing it, Princess Zelda and Link gang up on Ganon.... awesome.

Didn't even occur to me til i read that post of shaftys i quoted, cuz i didn't really notice Senka pulling THAT strongly for it.
right....you must have not read his 8 posts that had my name in them
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

shafnutz05 wrote:
crayz wrote:unless i'm mistaken, he's the one that called out npv and then said the whole you can't protect yourself in back to back nights which now means our angel is pretty much dead tonight...
You are sorely mistaken...NPV WAS THE ONE WHO SAID THAT!!! I never said anything about an angel protecting themself two nights in a row, i didnt even read the rule.
This is true.

And once again instead of going for a quiet player early we're going to eliminate an active player.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

MWB wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:
crayz wrote:unless i'm mistaken, he's the one that called out npv and then said the whole you can't protect yourself in back to back nights which now means our angel is pretty much dead tonight...
You are sorely mistaken...NPV WAS THE ONE WHO SAID THAT!!! I never said anything about an angel protecting themself two nights in a row, i didnt even read the rule.
This is true.

And once again instead of going for a quiet player early we're going to eliminate an active player.
which is why I started the TW vote, he hadn't said anything
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

crayz wrote:restore tw

delete shaft

Regardless, shaf has done some damage today in some form.
This friggin drives me nuts...what damage did I do? You have voted for the following people today:

Zarovich
NPV
Azkar
and now me

You have voted for FOUR PEOPLE IN ONE DAY! And you also accused me of saying the angel couldn't protect themselves two nights in a row, which I didn't. If anyone is being confusing, it's someone that has voted for four different people.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

dagny, I am telling you right now, the only reason I called the vote for npv in the beginning was because Juice's immediate deletion vote raised my suspicion. As he stated later, that is the way he plays. Quite frankly, in hindsight, i should have just not voted for anyone and said "hey, let's be careful here". But I didn't...that's all I can say. If it makes you feel any better, i am not sold on Zaro OR npv, for that matter.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

dagny wrote: Exactly. Which is why shafty is all we have to go on. Sorry, shafty, I actually would like you to stay in the game. You're very active, but logically, with 0 info, it's the only vote that makes sense to me right now.
I do find it interesting that dagny, who normally rails on people for wanting to vote out active players early, is now pushing so hard to do it now based on "0 info."
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

shafnutz05 wrote:
crayz wrote:restore tw

delete shaft

Regardless, shaf has done some damage today in some form.
This friggin drives me nuts...what damage did I do? You have voted for the following people today:

Zarovich
NPV
Azkar
and now me

You have voted for FOUR PEOPLE IN ONE DAY! And you also accused me of saying the angel couldn't protect themselves two nights in a row, which I didn't. If anyone is being confusing, it's someone that has voted for four different people.
well zaro and npv were givens. I like the idea of killin azkar with canaan since he's sonic in a nintendo game. I haven't gone back and started at the beginning, I apologize if I was incorrect but i keep reading that you brought out the 2 nights thing and dropped npv. That's where it comes from.

At this point, I just want to see us go forward in the game. Day 1 is typically supposed to be a band wagon day and we are sitting here at a 10-9 vote.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

This day 1 = clusterf___ of all clusterf____s. I just wanted someone to get to 13. I will change if someone is at 12 to end this.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

jesus this is insane. unfalcon punch npv

falcon punch shafnutz
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

shaftnuts always runs the village through the ringer...he confuses the heck out of people and talks way too much. being active doesnt always equal a better villager.

if not for any other reason, im sticking with shaftnuts...nothing personal.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Hey crayz, I take that back...you voted for TW as well at one point. Five different votes in one day...impressive. And again....can you quote where I "brought out the two nights thing"?!!! That was npv's response to MWB!!!!

dagny, I've always been an active player...I was killed off by (guess who?) Senka last game for (presumably) being active and throwing theories out there.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

canaan wrote:shaftnuts always runs the village through the ringer...he confuses the heck out of people and talks way too much. being active doesnt always equal a better villager.

I get voted off for the same reason every game....next time, I will remember to visit this thread once every 3 days and make a random comment or vote.

It's amazing to me that crayz can vote for five different friggin people in one day and not even get looked at as "confusing" or "running the village through the ringer"
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

shafnutz05 wrote:
canaan wrote:shaftnuts always runs the village through the ringer...he confuses the heck out of people and talks way too much. being active doesnt always equal a better villager.

I get voted off for the same reason every game....next time, I will remember to visit this thread once every 3 days and make a random comment or vote.

It's amazing to me that crayz can vote for five different friggin people in one day and not even get looked at as "confusing" or "running the village through the ringer"
ive voted for three or four because every person is the angel or the vig or the detective it seems
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

VOTE COUNT

Zarovich - 1 - (Juice)

Twisted Wrister - 9 - (beerman, MWB, NAN, Azkar, TWC, shaftnutz05, jwienand, Malkamaniac, npv708)

Shaftnutz05 - 11 - (Troy Loney, Senka, canaan, TW, dagny, mac5155, redwill, wallflower, slappybrown, crayz, LITT)

With 25 alive it takes 13 to delete

Deadline is 10:30AM Tuesday

**Mod note: Votes no longer have to be in bold. Just have them the correct color**
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Restore TW

Delete Shaft if that's the case someone mentioned.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Alright. I'm off to class for the night, and probably won't be back on till after the Steeler game.

I do have this to say, tho.

undelete TW

delete MWB

Here's why:

MWB started talking about how he thinks we should probably just lynch the angel/hero healer/town doctor and get it over with. What regular hero wants to take a chance and delete the angel and make it easier for the bosses. If I don't get deleted in this vote, then the bosses will be force to go after Zaro or me, which means that the rest of the village is spared for a night, given them the chance to make up some ground. It's incredible insane to suggest that we should purposely kill a hero rp. I think this is the work of a boss.

Later.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

all this logic on the first day blows my mind.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I'm back.

undelete TW

delete shaftnutz

He is pretty much doing what Malkamaniac did last game. Just going nuts to protect himself and causing mass confusion. Plus, like others have said, see if he is a boss.

We can delete TW later if we still have zero to follow, but after this first day, I think a lot of questions are out there.

I'm leaving at 5:30 and won't be back on tonight.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Malkamaniac wrote:all this logic on the first day blows my mind.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

That's Majority, write up coming

VOTE COUNT

Zarovich - 1 - (Juice)

Twisted Wrister - 7 - (beerman, MWB, Azkar, TWC, shaftnutz05, jwienand,)

Shaftnutz05 - 13 - (Troy Loney, Senka, canaan, TW, dagny, mac5155, redwill, wallflower, slappybrown, crayz, LITT, Malkamaniac, NAN)

MWB - 1 - (npv708)

With 25 alive it takes 13 to delete

Deadline is 10:30AM Tuesday

**Mod note: Votes no longer have to be in bold. Just have them the correct color**
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

I'm leaving toward the side with NPV. MWB came out and said he wants to knowingly lynch the angel, I don't care if you are confused or DRUNK, you should never KNOWINGLY lynch the angel. If the wolves/slugs/mafia doesn't kill the angel tonight they are absolutely insane (considering they would lose track of the protect/can't protect myself pattern), we would just be doing them a favor by lynching the angel.

I also think NPV did something incredibly smart or incredibly dumb.

restore TW
Delete MWB
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Azkar wrote:I'm leaving toward the side with NPV. MWB came out and said he wants to knowingly lynch the angel, I don't care if you are confused or DRUNK, you should never KNOWINGLY lynch the angel. If the wolves/slugs/mafia doesn't kill the angel tonight they are absolutely insane (considering they would lose track of the protect/can't protect myself pattern), we would just be doing them a favor by lynching the angel.

I also think NPV did something incredibly smart or incredibly dumb.

restore TW
Delete MWB
The "angel" hasn't helped so far and has actually hurt the village. It will only get worse.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

We really don't know that npv is the angel btw, so I wouldn't be doing it knowingly.