Re: ** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Post by slappybrown »

Command performance senka.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:well heres the deal. to eliminate the confusion. malkamanic salted day 10

night 10 troy nommed

2 villagers
2 slugs

THAT SHOULD END IT RIGHT?

yeah.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

SENKA = ALPHA

CRAYZ = RECRUIT
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

I didnt intend to gloat. i just hated last game when mac was like "senka knows canaan and the game is over" i always liked reading it. but i wasnt trying to be an AHole. honestly. i feel bad. i did not know it was over seriously... i thought one more vote had to go.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Now, who is ready for another game? :)
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

so even if we salt senka now....oooh i get it. the recruit wouldn't salt the alpha and he alpha wouldn't salt himself....aka stale mate
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

canaan wrote:el oh el
Senka wrote:ALPHA SLUG IS MALKAMANIAC! THIS IS 100%. we do it, and we have a 5-1 advantage. fail and theres a 4-2, but essentially 3-1 after you salt malka tomorrow and they kill yet again. i legit was so happy i was right and i wont even get to be here to take him down. i tracked it for 2 nights.
i cant believe you guys didnt autokill senka after this post.

People were heart set on getting me out. I couldn't of made it any more clear lol
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Great game by senka.

Turns out being trusted means Jack squat most of the time.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Yep that ends it, impossible for the town to salt a slug.

I hated a lot of Senka's plays but it worked out in the end. Him killing the seer instead of recruiting in my eyes was a huge mistake cause he had a 25% chance of being salted the next day and wasn't really going on the offensive.

The best was the CK/Senka coinflip. Lucky it wasn't the alpha but either way it all but cleared whoever stayed alive.

It worked out in the end.

All slugs

slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Senka wrote:I didnt intend to gloat. i just hated last game when mac was like "senka knows canaan and the game is over" i always liked reading it. but i wasnt trying to be an AHole. honestly. i feel bad. i did not know it was over seriously... i thought one more vote had to go.
Even if you were gloating you are entitled to haha
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Senka wrote:ALPHA SLUG IS MALKAMANIAC! THIS IS 100%. we do it, and we have a 5-1 advantage. fail and theres a 4-2, but essentially 3-1 after you salt malka tomorrow and they kill yet again. i legit was so happy i was right and i wont even get to be here to take him down. i tracked it for 2 nights.
I sat there and stared at that post for like 10 minutes knowing either Senka was trying to confuse us, or he was an idiot.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

ps sorry about that write up fail at the end :( lol
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

i legit thought that.
and i did pop on for 2 mins between class at 10:52. beerman was right.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Malkamaniac wrote: People were heart set on getting me out. I couldn't of made it any more clear lol
ha. you're not very good at convincing people.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

mac5155 wrote:Great game by senka.

Turns out being trusted means Jack squat most of the time.
ding ding winner. Which is why i kept referring to the oh so and so wouldn't be it.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Troy Loney wrote:I currently have two alternative theories right now.

First: The slugs are obsessed with getting the seer, they did nothing in their attempt to fool the seer into thinking that they tried to recruit him and know his identity...when that blew up (either the seer's gamble paid off or he's just never around) they went with the "when about to be salted by the town claim to be seer to get the seer to come out" and that hasn't worked either...pavel drew attention to himself by calling people out all game, and then when that got him salted he tried to draw out the seer....in this scenario my main suspects are the following:

Senka: Because that was a bold play by a confident player that should have worked against almost anyone playing the seer....that to me is a senka move...plus he has listed me as one of his "top suspects" all game, and i'm just a villager....and now he's switched up and moved to twisted wrister, who hasn't been around at all and fits perfectly as probably the only player right now that would blow up Senka's seer outing strategy.

Dagny: Her over the top diatribe against Pavel is just too much for me...this started pretty clearly when it was obvious that pavel would be salted...she's trying to portray herself as the driver in the pavel salting...but it was obvious to everyone that pavel would be salted when canaan's identity was revealed and it was obvious he was lying....it's just convenient...and plus the only people that knew full well that pavel was a slug are the slugs.

NAN: This is kind of a condition of the Dagny suspicion...twice Pavel called people out in twos...he made subtle accusations at one point towards myself and dagny...and when he was outing himself as the seer he claimed that juice & nan were clean....one i think dagny is a slug and i'm not...and now we know that juice is just a villager...i think he was crafting his "call outs"....in the sense that he's mixing his call outs with slugs and regular villagers.

The other ones are Mac & Corvidae...for their completely neutral hidden playing right now...their voting is going with the flow and calling very little attention to themselves.

My other theory is that the slugs are inactive and didnt get their pm in that day and missed their chance to slime...this theory would target twisted wrister, cupkeeper & zarovich...but the more i think about it the more i'm leaning towards my first assumption....

(oh and one more thing...the slugs had calculated the canaan death, he tried to get senka salted earlier in the game)

salt senka
Told Ya so!!!
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Should have followed my crayz vote! :D
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

senka...that was pretty stellar. I wasn't to pleased to get recruited at the end when we were so close to getting you hah

What really sucks is...I said senka was the strategy guy but overnight changed my mind to mac. @##%
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Senka wrote:
i legit thought that.
and i did pop on for 2 mins between class at 10:52. beerman was right.
hahaha. as soon as i read it, i was like "they have to know that senka isn't that stupid" ....but alas :P
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

i wont lie it awesome fun knowing who is what and seeing everything i enjoyed it for the last few days
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

canaan wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote: People were heart set on getting me out. I couldn't of made it any more clear lol
ha. you're not very good at convincing people.

what the heck did I have to do, get naked and dance? I said it after almost every post he had. Not to mention I was actually playing the, take us out and widdle it down thing. How can you think someone is the ALPHA, when they are suggesting to get killed?
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

Great game slugs!

I can't believe how lucky we were with that coinflip!
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

oh and....I think the slappy vote caused the loss. If you voted malka first like it was, I think senka was the obvious vote for #2....which left just me to try and play you all
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

CupKeeper fought me off as hard as he could. I dont know why zaro didnt vote. but if the coinflip killed me, it was game over. we lost the recruit.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

crayz wrote:oh and....I think the slappy vote caused the loss. If you voted malka first like it was, I think senka was the obvious vote for #2....which left just me to try and play you all
WHILE I WAS AT LUNCH NO LESS. Thanks dags.