** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: ** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Post by Malkamaniac »

newarenanow wrote:
beerman wrote:I think I'm gonna salt Senka, no offense to Malk but if anyone could pull off this kind of a game and play this many people I think it's Senka. He was out but around for an entire night phase when the slugs didn't do anything and he was around this morning when he said he wasn't because I was checking the profiles of the possible alpha's, he's the only one without hidden status and he was here at that point.
The only thing that leaves me hesitant that Malkamaniac has been doing the dirty work and dragging whoever he is up against into an all out battle and making things confusing as hell.

He is either one hell of an alpha slug or a villager that causes more harm than good.

I threw the crayz vote out there right now to:

1) let me people think outside of the box really quick

and

2) before doing a 1,2,3,4 vote for someone, let them think things over for a few minutes.
I only argued with Slappy, if anything I'm giving congrats to senka on a well played job.

The only thing I have left to add, vote for me, and the game is over. Senka and we continue.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

yeah I agree nan the crayz vote almost makes more sense to me just because it's not near as difficult a pick.

So there's 4 villagers vs 2 slugs, if we mess up and get the wrong one it's 3-2, they eat it's 2-2 and we lose right? or do we get another salting?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Senka wrote:ALPHA SLUG IS MALKAMANIAC! THIS IS 100%. we do it, and we have a 5-1 advantage. fail and theres a 4-2, but essentially 3-1 after you salt malka tomorrow and they kill yet again. i legit was so happy i was right and i wont even get to be here to take him down. i tracked it for 2 nights.
Dude, it's 4-2 right now.

We whack one, it's 3-2 and they eat at night and it's 2-2 game over.

There are no more mulligans.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

crayz wrote:hollly crap

i go to lunch for about 70 minutes and the entire game has changed. wtf just happened?!?!?!? still catching up
Slappy died, malka is right here and is the alpha. if you believe me, thatd be awesome sauce.
-Dagny died at night via nom, and you were accused as being the recruit via NAN. really nothing else except the whole "senka is the capable one" card and its working against me.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Senka wrote:ALPHA SLUG IS MALKAMANIAC! THIS IS 100%. we do it, and we have a 5-1 advantage. fail and theres a 4-2, but essentially 3-1 after you salt malka tomorrow and they kill yet again. i legit was so happy i was right and i wont even get to be here to take him down. i tracked it for 2 nights.

LOL your trying your hardest.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Slappy died, malka is right here and is the alpha. if you believe me, thatd be awesome sauce.
Seriously? Do we need anymore proof, how much do you have to beg.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

ok...so why did we go to slappy like that? That was like watching texas hold 'em and someone went on tilt. I was comfortable with either Malka (who I had #1) or senka....ugh...and now we lost dagny.

i figured an hour lunch would be safe but dayumn.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

-Dagny died at night via nom, and you were accused as being the recruit via NAN. really nothing else except the whole "senka is the capable one" card and its working against me.
LOL Thanks for telling us your plan.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Malkamaniac wrote:

I am because im going to be sacrificed late in the game yet again! and i know its you! we were so close to being way out and ahead last vote!
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Senka wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:

I am because im going to be sacrificed late in the game yet again! and i know its you! we were so close to being way out and ahead last vote!

ok well, play your games, I've got nothing else to add. Everyone knows where I stand, so good luck. Make the right choice, and here's to the village win.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

crayz wrote:ok...so why did we go to slappy like that? That was like watching texas hold 'em and someone went on tilt. I was comfortable with either Malka (who I had #1) or senka....ugh...and now we lost dagny.

we had it on malk...beerman, nan, dagny & myself swung the vote...

i think the recruit is either beerman or NAN...but anyway...this is killing me right now.

unsalt senka
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

crayz wrote:ok...so why did we go to slappy like that? That was like watching texas hold 'em and someone went on tilt. I was comfortable with either Malka (who I had #1) or senka....ugh...and now we lost dagny.

I thought we were overlooking slappy, dagny came in and salted slappy everyone else kinda followed suit... and it's quite obvious I'm an idiot :(
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

i sit in neutral positions for most of the game, and make a few stabs. i push for cup keeper and get thrown into a coinflip. WHY WOULD SLUGS PUT ALPHA IN COINFLIP WHEN ZARO DIDNT VOTE. I come out with my suspicions hard last round, naming the recruits, and that you are the alpha. i even put ALPHA next to your name. id put a small wager on it. and you survived. and are still here. and ugh. watevs.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

newarenanow wrote:salt crayz

Alpha recruited him because he is quiet, will go under the radar, and is a safe haven while the real alpha, either Senka or Malkamaniac does the dirty work and see the village implode.

Out on the limb, but worth a shot.
huh? I was quiet before because i wasn't around. I've been on pretty much nonstop last few days except the last hour during lunch?
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Troy Loney wrote:

we had it on malk...beerman, nan, dagny & myself swung the vote...

i think the recruit is either beerman or NAN...but anyway...this is killing me right now.

unsalt senka
I'm not the recruit, but I know that I look really bad for having a huge hand in swinging that around.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

beerman wrote:

I thought we were overlooking slappy, dagny came in and salted slappy everyone else kinda followed suit... and it's quite obvious I'm an idiot :(
:thumb: :lol:
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

defending selves against recruit doesnt really matter at this point. everything we do will be under the microscope. that why if You guys decide im the recruit after malk dies, im okay with it. Im surely not, but its again my word vs. yours. we have NO INFO at all. but man. get the alpha now. we were 1 vote off. and now im leading. :scared:
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

I want to go back and look how the slappy thing went down. Slappy was last on my list of the 3...somehow he got pushed up to the top and he was a villager
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

I'm not the recruit, but I know that I look really bad for having a huge hand in swinging that around.
I'm the one who clinched it...but i didn't have a strong enough argument to pull everyone off slappy back to malk....but the way you and nan jumped right away was pretty eery...

i'm salting malk...because right now it's a bit of a win/win...if we're right we get the slug...but if we lose and senka is the alpha i can do a big 'ol "told ya so"
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

senka - 1 (malka)

malka - 2 (senka, troy)

crayz - 1 (nan)
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

i'm salting malk...because right now it's a bit of a win/win...if we're right we get the slug...but if we lose and senka is the alpha i can do a big 'ol "told ya so"
I'm fine with that. You will all see Senka played us hard. Good luck.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

crayz wrote:I want to go back and look how the slappy thing went down. Slappy was last on my list of the 3...somehow he got pushed up to the top and he was a villager
if you were just around to vote, you couldve been on malka LAST TIME. who takes 70 min lunch breaks? lol
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Although that "told ya so" means someone else gets killed at night.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I'm going with malk

I have to leave in an hour and a half and I want to know how this ends.

And also, to me, malk created so much damn confusion with slappy and now with Senka, I'd rather get it wrong with him than Senka.

I know it's stupid, but I have nothing else. One of you have played it absolutely awesome.

unsalt crayz

salt malkamaniac
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

I still think we go for the "non trusted" guys...reasoning, no matter what we have a 50% chance. And it is possible we have a 100% chance if the alpha recruited the other non trusted.

That slappy stuff is weird. Not sure why you (nan & beer) just jumped in like that in a hurry.

malka or senka, senka or malka....malka IS senka!? wait, wrong movie