** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: ** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Post by Malkamaniac »

newarenanow wrote:BTW, we have to get it right this time, (or whoever is still alive) because the game is going to be over if not. No more mulligans.
Well, if you salt me, it's going to be over. I can assure you of that. Senka played us all.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Wow salt a dude during his lunch break. Low low low. Dags = MOST. VINDICTIVE. PLAYA. EVER. :)

Poor form all around let alone disregarding logic and reason -- but go village nonetheless.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

salt senka

I've been saying it all game...right now i'd rather stay w/my convictions and lose rather than go all group think and lose.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

slappybrown wrote:Wow salt a dude during his lunch break. Low low low. Dags = MOST. VINDICTIVE. PLAYA. EVER. :)

Poor form all around let alone disregarding logic and reason -- but go village nonetheless.
salt a dude during his SLEEP = even lower!
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

salt Senka

I commend you Senka for the effort. You die here.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

Senka - 2 (troy, malka)
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

?? its not over at all dude. there are 2 slugs. and i appreciate your concerns, but ive had you for 2 rds. salt malka.

we'll have a... 5-1 advantage heading into night.

troy, im glad i can be your vote today, but its wrong. Im blue and still am blue. I missed todays writeup, and was in class from 10-12. so you realy arent right!! He's RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU! Literally. im 100% sure. if MWB was being true which makes sense, hes the only one left!
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

salt crayz

Alpha recruited him because he is quiet, will go under the radar, and is a safe haven while the real alpha, either Senka or Malkamaniac does the dirty work and see the village implode.

Out on the limb, but worth a shot.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Senka wrote:?? its not over at all dude. there are 2 slugs. and i appreciate your concerns, but ive had you for 2 rds. salt malka.

troy, im glad i can be your vote today, but its wrong. Im blue and still am blue. I missed todays writeup, and was in class from 10-12. so you realy arent right!! He's RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU! Literally. im 100% sure. if MWB was being true which makes sense, hes the only one left!

You played us. Good job. If I die, they are going to see anyways. I've got nothing more to add to this. Your the Alpha, and I'm amazed at how you played this game. Good Job.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Senka wrote:?? its not over at all dude. there are 2 slugs. and i appreciate your concerns, but ive had you for 2 rds. salt malka.

you were online at 10:50 something, I was checking times people were on while we were wating for a night phase.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

newarenanow wrote:salt crayz

Alpha recruited him because he is quiet, will go under the radar, and is a safe haven while the real alpha, either Senka or Malkamaniac does the dirty work and see the village implode.

really?

we need to get a slug, atleast play the odds 50% is better than 25%...and plus crayz is the one that didn't vote for slappy...
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

newarenanow wrote:salt crayz

valid point. i like where your heads at. although it doesnt clear you either. and to be honest, why are you diverting away from Malka? change of heart so suddenly?
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

Senka - 2 (troy, malka)

malka - 1 (senka)

crayz - 1 (nan)
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

All I can say if I'm voted, I can't even post the fail horn. This game was played great by Senka, and that sucks because I was really looking forwards to the Fail horn.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

yeah...i jsut don't think malk is capable of dragging the game on like this...
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Troy Loney wrote:

yeah...i jsut don't think malk is capable of dragging the game on like this...
Because I'm not. I want this round to be over more than you would know. I die, and the game is pretty much(I think it is) over. Senka dies, we can still win it.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

:face: im at a complete loss of words right now. i dont see how you let it slip from your grasps. its actually frustrating.

and im gonna get the ax because im the one capable of it. amazing. great job sir. you have officially made the transition from player to vet column, malka. impressive.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Senka wrote::face: im at a complete loss of words right now. i dont see how you let it slip from your grasps. its actually frustrating.

and im gonna get the ax because im the one capable of it. amazing. great job sir. you have officially made the transition from player to vet column, malka. impressive.

No way am I smart enough to pull what you just pulled off. Congratulate yourself, not me.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

I think I'm gonna salt Senka, no offense to Malk but if anyone could pull off this kind of a game and play this many people I think it's Senka. He was out but around for an entire night phase when the slugs didn't do anything and he was around this morning when he said he wasn't because I was checking the profiles of the possible alpha's, he's the only one without hidden status and he was here at that point.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

...i thought this would be bang bang and the easier vote ever and now i stand in a line of fire.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

beerman wrote:I think I'm gonna salt Senka, no offense to Malk but if anyone could pull off this kind of a game and play this many people I think it's Senka. He was out but around for an entire night phase when the slugs didn't do anything and he was around this morning when he said he wasn't because I was checking the profiles of the possible alpha's, he's the only one without hidden status and he was here at that point.
That's what I'm saying! No way am I smart enough and I'm the first to say it!
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

playing it down. look i dont mind. if you wanna waste a day on me, im all about it. but you guys are completely wrong. No. on second thought thats just stupid. Why give up now. He right there! I KNOW FOR A FACT! AHHHH. playing the "senka is way more capable card" and its legit working.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

beerman wrote:I think I'm gonna salt Senka, no offense to Malk but if anyone could pull off this kind of a game and play this many people I think it's Senka. He was out but around for an entire night phase when the slugs didn't do anything and he was around this morning when he said he wasn't because I was checking the profiles of the possible alpha's, he's the only one without hidden status and he was here at that point.
The only thing that leaves me hesitant that Malkamaniac has been doing the dirty work and dragging whoever he is up against into an all out battle and making things confusing as hell.

He is either one hell of an alpha slug or a villager that causes more harm than good.

I threw the crayz vote out there right now to:

1) let me people think outside of the box really quick

and

2) before doing a 1,2,3,4 vote for someone, let them think things over for a few minutes.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

hollly crap

i go to lunch for about 70 minutes and the entire game has changed. wtf just happened?!?!?!? still catching up
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

ALPHA SLUG IS MALKAMANIAC! THIS IS 100%. we do it, and we have a 5-1 advantage. fail and theres a 4-2, but essentially 3-1 after you salt malka tomorrow and they kill yet again. i legit was so happy i was right and i wont even get to be here to take him down. i tracked it for 2 nights.