Me
Slappy
and Senka right?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: ** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Post by Troy Loney »

Malkamaniac wrote:So who's left that's not been cleared?

Me
Slappy
and Senka right?
no one is cleared any more.

but your right that the alpha is one of those three.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

damn i hate this game....should be working, but rather be doing this. I got another 30 min before lunch meeting

I agree with getting the alpha first, that's a 1/3 where as getting the recruit is 1/8? (I think its 8?)

So doing some research on the whole ck/senka thing
cup keeper - 5 (Malkamaniac, beerman, MWB, Corvidae, senka)
Senka - 5 (Troy Loney, nan, ckeeper, mac, TW)
dagny - 1 (slappybrown)
Zarovich - 1 (sdm)
If senka is alpha, he votes for ck to be on a winning side...that makes sense. But, CK voted for Senka and left it up to a coin flip on killing his the alpha?? That seems too risky...

On the other hand, Malka also voted CK and made himself look like he was the first vote on a slug which helped clear his name...

I'm thinking Malka unless someone else has something else to share?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

no one is cleared any more.

but your right that the alpha is one of those three.
Go for the Alpha, and the numbers game got a lot easier.

I'd be looking at the original non cleared members, get the alpha and play the numbers game for the rest.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

The absolute best situation were in right now as villagers it that there are so many villagers and only 2 slugs. Play it smart, think about what I've been saying in this game and do it right.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

crayz wrote:damn i hate this game....should be working, but rather be doing this. I got another 30 min before lunch meeting

I agree with getting the alpha first, that's a 1/3 where as getting the recruit is 1/8? (I think its 8?)

So doing some research on the whole ck/senka thing
cup keeper - 5 (Malkamaniac, beerman, MWB, Corvidae, senka)
Senka - 5 (Troy Loney, nan, ckeeper, mac, TW)
dagny - 1 (slappybrown)
Zarovich - 1 (sdm)
If senka is alpha, he votes for ck to be on a winning side...that makes sense. But, CK voted for Senka and left it up to a coin flip on killing his the alpha?? That seems too risky...

On the other hand, Malka also voted CK and made himself look like he was the first vote on a slug which helped clear his name...

I'm thinking Malka unless someone else has something else to share?
Oh wait....cupkeeper's vote for senka brought up a coin flip and would have killed the alpha?

unsalt senka

what started this cupkeeper vote again?

malk seemed pretty adamant to salt ck at teh start, even before the pavel/canaan thing...

i think slappy might be the way to go right now.

That has to be wrong...
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Troy Loney wrote:unsal malkamaniac

salt senka

I've been saying this for so long, and now that we're in such a dire position where we lose if we don't salt a slug in the next two days...i blame senka
i'm so torn....Out of the 3, the only one I really don't think it is is slap...just cause he is so damn random...

i think i'm stickin Malka, Senka, then Slappy

But if you, beer, nan, and dags (if she wakes up!!) want to go a different way...i'm ok with that
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

what started this cupkeeper vote again?

malk seemed pretty adamant to salt ck at teh start, even before the pavel/canaan thing...

i think slappy might be the way to go right now.
I've been adamant in most the slug votings. If I was the Alpha, I would not kill off all of my herd, that's sheer stupidity and suicide in the end anyways.. I wanted Cup Keeper out because it was obvious Pavel protected him.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

sup yall, im back
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

I am going to lunch so I will vote now in case the voting adds up:

salt malkamaniac

Again, look at my history and voting habits as compared to malks. You are salting me based on the fact that I though dags was a slug and malks and I got into it. I think my record shows I am not an alpha. Ill be back on in an hour.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

But if you, beer, nan, and dags (if she wakes up!!) want to go a different way...i'm ok with that
You have to go with your gut...any of us can be trying to trick the village into voting for one of the non-slugs of that group.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I'm pretty sure the whole thinking of the non "cleared" villagers is that they just can't believe that it's Senka or it's Slappy. That's exactly what the Alpha wants.

Troy is the only one that's come out and said he's trusted me. It could be a hinderance, but I made no mention of wanting to be trusted in a group for that specific reason because it looks so incredibly fishy. Especially now that someone has been converted. Pay attention to the people who say "Oh I just couldn't be it was so and so" So once whoever get's salted and it actually is the Alpha, you will find your answer faster than blind voting.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Troy Loney wrote:
You have to go with your gut...any of us can be trying to trick the village into voting for one of the non-slugs of that group.
Yea...i'd like to hear from beer & nan at least then i'll go with my vote. Going to lunch in about 10, back in about an hour and half
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

Current Count:

malkamaniac - 2 (nan, slappy)
slappy - 1 (malka)
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Malkamaniac wrote:I'm pretty sure the whole thinking of the non "cleared" villagers is that they just can't believe that it's Senka or it's Slappy. That's exactly what the Alpha wants.

Troy is the only one that's come out and said he's trusted me. It could be a hinderance, but I made no mention of wanting to be trusted in a group for that specific reason because it looks so incredibly fishy. Especially now that someone has been converted. Pay attention to the people who say "Oh I just couldn't be it was so and so" So once whoever get's salted and it actually is the Alpha, you will find your answer faster than blind voting.
That seals that Troy is who you recruited hahahaha. :scared:
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I seriously just can't wait for it. I'm gonna love seeing you go down because your so set that I'm the Alpha.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Malkamaniac wrote:
I seriously just can't wait for it. I'm gonna love seeing you go down because your so set that I'm the Alpha.
If I am wrong about you, then that means senka is the alpha.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Well im not crayz. I also havent be recruited.
Senka wrote:So ive been looking at Malkimaniac for 2 rounds now and this is what i found. take it as you may. It may not be in MY best interests to throw a new name on the board in this situation, but if its the right name, then its a great interest... okay. (excuse typos, alot was copy/paste)
Malkamaniac wrote:Don't think the seer is gonna get it, Alpha's gonna have to recruit. Night village!
Zarovich wrote:At least salt mac tomorrow. I've got a hunch that MWB lives tonight also...
Only person to agree that MWB would be alive. thats digging deep tho.
Malkamaniac wrote:MWB inspect me tonight plox.
Easy to say "check me out! check me out!" since he wasnt on the block, and had the ability to silence MWB. This is the one that got me thinkin more and more.
Malkamaniac wrote:lol indeed, lets move this game on. Hopefully MWB can see someone tonight. I'd really like it to be me, cause I would like to stand for something again :)
Again. hard to repport if your dead. as for game speed goes, idk if that had anything to do with it? :?
Malkamaniac wrote:slappy gets my salt next round. Dude's a straight up slug.
Although he wanted to speed up game and vote for slappy, he hasnt shown up, nor voted for slappy. he varified that he would stick with slappy. so idk if that helps us or hurts us... But i did wanna hear from him.
Heres the thing. Im almost positive its Malkamaniac. Slappy doesnt fit the bill to me. in fact id put a small wager on it.

As far as the recruit goes, there are essentially 3 options here...
-Recruited a vet to carry out the game (NAN/Beerman/Dagny)
-Recruited a middle of the road person, in hopes of staying hidden (crayz, troyloney)
-Recruited someone else on the stove, in hopes of dying before them? and essentially keeping that person hidden (Slappy/Malkamaniac)

I'd put my money in the vet move, but the middle of the road could work too. The latter one seems outrageous to me. but if it worked then it would work.

Of the leftover garden i have 3 ideas of 2 possible slugs. of the first tier, Malka is way ahead. in the second tier, Id recruit in this order, personally. idk how other feel.

- Malkamaniac (alpha)
- slappybrown
-------------
- newarenanow (most trusted IMO, and def wont change up his game)
- beerman (trusted and safe. wont change game)
- crayz (the possible hit or miss person)
- Troy Loney (trusted and swings stuff)
- dagny (too much heat at random times)

so i stand by this for what its worth. if im wrong here, its obvious to me, for i have a 50/50 chance. but if im sacrificed in the night, thatd be retarded. atleast id come down to me and slappy if hes the alpha, so Im pretty sure i can say whatever i want at this point. Im guarenteed atleast tomorrow. Either Alpha gone with malka, or malka tomorrow. then its a whole new hunt. And if you guys end up killin me lookin for the recruit, I understand. but im not the alpha. Im not the recruit either but its clearly just my word against yours.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Don't leave yourself out of it. You're as much Alpha as Senka is.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Malkamaniac wrote:
Don't leave yourself out of it. You're as much Alpha as Senka is.
Oh, I am leaving myself out of it, because I know I am not the alpha. I just double checked my PMs to be sure. :D
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

typo in malka . should say slappy. sry*
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

lol I love this. The Price is Right is already been copied and ready to be pasted!
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

that being said im on the malka train to cut their numbers in half.

salt malkamaniac.

PS: idk what that means.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

salt malkamaniac

He did all of the right things until he started being targeted.....he was a part of getting cupkeeper & pavel, but he very easily could have been using them to clear himself...especially considering that the only people who know who the slugs are, are the slugs.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Although it makes it tough on us, it is kind of funny watching the 3 possible alpha's fight back and forth and all point fingers. You know one is completely lying and full of crap and 2 are just trying to save themselves.

bbl