** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: ** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Post by Malkamaniac »

My suggestion would to still go after the alpha out of the non cleared list. From there you get the answer.
Yes, I'm throwing myself into the pack that is suspicious, but the village needs a win. Go from the 4 or whatever that weren't cleared prior. Victory will certainly come from this.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Malkamaniac wrote: My suggestion would to still go after the alpha out of the non cleared list. From there you get the answer.
Agreed.

I'm not voting outside of you, Senka, and slappy until the alpha is found.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Troy Loney wrote:down to slappy or malk...senka was been mia since in that short period of time between the two writeups.
but he was online
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Senka that is
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Malkamaniac wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
slappybrown wrote:Moment of truth. If mac isnt the alpha, you have played a great game Malks.
same to you. I enjoy this. You will continually call me out, yet not salt. Just do it next round.

which you have. Salt slappy. I'm so sure of this.
Well, lets start down this road again. Ill go first.

What is there to be "sure" of? Its a slip up on Malks part as the alpha -- if he was not the alpha, he would simply KNOW I was the alpha (like I now KNOW he is the alpha). That word choice is telling. It doesnt convey the certainty you would expect.

As to who Malks woud recruit -- its someone who likely was pushing the hardest for him. I doubt he would go with NAN, who voted for me last round; he would be somewhat "wasting" a recruit in that case, since NAN has stated he doesnt think Malks is it. Who pushed for Malks last round, and see if they vote for me.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

newarenanow wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote: My suggestion would to still go after the alpha out of the non cleared list. From there you get the answer.
Agreed.

If it takes me getting killed to show you I'm blue and as long as the village wins. I'm certainly more than happy with that outcome.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

And if its senka consider my mind = blown.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

As to who Malks woud recruit -- its someone who likely was pushing the hardest for him. I doubt he would go with NAN, who voted for me last round; he would be somewhat "wasting" a recruit in that case, since NAN has stated he doesnt think Malks is it. Who pushed for Malks last round, and see if they vote for me.
I am so pumped to play the Price is right fail when you get me salted.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Malkamaniac wrote:
If that happens, it would mean Senka is the alpha, in which case he wins all time bestest alpha.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

I really wish we could just salt both of you two right now, neither one of you are helping the village one bit. Now there's a chance one of you could've recruited the other, but both of you are making it more difficult for everyone and most likely one of you is blue so I don't understand why the hell your doing what you are.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

newarenanow wrote:
Agreed.

yes...i just thought that was a given....
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

not even sure where to start yet...gotta do a little work and head to lunch meeting then i'll start digging in
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

beerman wrote:Senka that is
crap...i think we need to just all three of them and then start the infighting...this is going to come down to like a 2-1 game...

salt malkamaniac
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

slappybrown wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
If that happens, it would mean Senka is the alpha, in which case he wins all time bestest alpha.

Also, I'm sure of you being the Alpha, you know why? You continually are calling me the alpha and bringing points up to me as so being the alpha. I've got this far posting my knowledge and doing what I can do to win. I'm certainly more than willing to get killed. The question is, when you succeed in salting me. Are you going to be prepared to take the brunt of the questions when everyone finds out I'm a villager?

Correct me If I'm wrong, but aren't you on the unscoped list as well? It's awfully convenient to throw others under the bus to keep the pressure off yourself.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

beerman wrote:I really wish we could just salt both of you two right now, neither one of you are helping the village one bit. Now there's a chance one of you could've recruited the other, but both of you are making it more difficult for everyone and most likely one of you is blue so I don't understand why the hell your doing what you are.
Well, I posted two long posts explaining why the posting history of both mac and malks was suspicious (this is the one for malks -- http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... 5#p1070864" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; )

But if you think I am not helping, then I wont post until the votes start piling up. All the best.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I'll make the post official and go quiet so the regulars can see

salt slappy
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

I'm going for one of Malk/Slappy with this vote, just not sure which right now
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Malkamaniac wrote:

Also, I'm sure of you being the Alpha, you know why? You continually are calling me the alpha and bringing points up to me as so being the alpha. I've got this far posting my knowledge and doing what I can do to win. I'm certainly more than willing to get killed. The question is, when you succeed in salting me. Are you going to be prepared to take the brunt of the questions when everyone finds out I'm a villager?

Correct me If I'm wrong, but aren't you on the unscoped list as well? It's awfully convenient to throw others under the bus to keep the pressure off yourself.
Uh who said I wasnt? I got the second most votes last time. I have no idea what youre talking about. I know either you or Senka is the alpha. I dont think its senka. Ergo you are the alpha. Thats the logic.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Troy Loney wrote:
beerman wrote:Senka that is
crap...i think we need to just all three of them and then start the infighting...this is going to come down to like a 2-1 game...

salt malkamaniac
Yep, it's gong to go down to the last choice.

I'll salt malkamaniac
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Well if the consensus is me, good game, and go get em boys!
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

I think I'm leaning Malk right now, but I probably won't vote till after I get back from lunch. Doesn't look like LITT isn't around right now anyway.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

unsal malkamaniac

salt senka

I've been saying this for so long, and now that we're in such a dire position where we lose if we dont salt a slug in the next two days...i blame senka
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Troy Loney wrote:unsal malkamaniac

salt senka

I've been saying this for so long, and now that we're in such a dire position where we lose if we dont salt a slug in the next two days...i blame senka

Has Senka been on in to post her thoughts or anything?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

no...he's usually great at picking out slugs...but he hasn't really been doing any of that all game...
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

i iz back pplz. im throwing a pizza in for lunch and catching upp. I guess we're still going considing i see yellow/blue. gimme 5-10 mins. brb.