Mac - 2nd vote for me, switched and was 10th on canaan vote
Malk - 4th on cup keeper vote then switched and was 4th on the canaan vote
Senka - 1st vote for troy, then switched and was 5th on canaan vote
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: ** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Post by beerman »

I feel it's pretty important to bring this forward right now, this is from page 48 at this point in time cup keeper has 6 votes and Senka has 2. Would one slug try and throw out another one while up on the block like that? More importantly this made it 6-3, 7 posts after this mac switches from cup keeper to Senka to make it 5-4 and much tighter. Only one more vote was made from that point on it was TW who was subsequently salted for tieing it.

The other slug in the picture was zarovich and he never voted.
cup keeper wrote:Ok, things don't look too good for me right now. Looks like I'm going to be a wrong place, wrong time victim of circumstance. Being the leading vote getter when that fake gardener being slug came out with his "information" made it look bad I know, but I'm just a villager.

Let me just say that this was the most fun I've had being a part of one of these games mainly because I made it through the first two days without being salted. So I say thank you for giving me a few more days to be a part of the events. :thumb:

Moving on to things that may be able to help going forward.
Senka wrote:regardless of the troy/cupkeeper leading/dueling, idk what to believe from pavel.

Im salting twisted wrister for posting like 1 time. something he never does. we'll see if he comes out of the woodwork. but i didnt realize it until today -- wheres he been?
This post from senka has me wondering what he's trying to get at here. If he's a villager as he says why would he target someone who has contributed nothing to either side. It seems like he pulled a name out of the blue that hasn't been involved in hopes to draw a reaction or a slip-up. With our gardener still being hidden I would want to stay away from the quiet players because they may be our gardener lying low until they find some good info on slugs.

The same goes with dagny over her last couple of posts. She keeps saying that she thinks that the seer has made it obvious who they are and if she saw it then the slugs did too. Even if the seer spoke up why point it out in case the slugs didn't see it? The longer the seer stays around the better off the village is at least that's the case if you're not a slug.

Dagny also used the outside of the game wager again which I thought was universally agreed upon that no one would do after the last game.

I hope this helps out some. When I turn up blue please go after senka and dagny.

I leave with this dying words salt senka
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I think the best thing about all of this, with people now bringing my name up. I've pushed for most slug salts. If I was the Alpha, why would I be stupid enough to do that?
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Thanks to LITT for the help. (Fun write-up BTW.) I think I'm caught up.

Wow. I don't think I've ever seen a more frenzied four hours outside of a GDT.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

that was day 5 btw, all 4 potential slugs voted for Pavel on day 4 at varying times and fwiw mac was the last of them to vote for pavel.

Senka had the 5th, Slappy 6th, Malk 7th and Mac with the 11th on Bure.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

redwill wrote:Thanks to LITT for the help. (Fun write-up BTW.) I think I'm caught up.

Wow. I don't think I've ever seen a more frenzied four hours outside of a GDT.
this is pretty close but I there was one WW or SW where we put up 30 pages in a few hours that was pretty nuts
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

I'll finish it off with day 6 all 4 voted for TW -- Malk was 2nd, Slappy 3rd, Mac 8th and Senka 9th

Today's are recent enough that I'm not going into, plus I'm tired of thinking and gonna go for a walk... somebody come back and talk to me :(
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

I have job shadowing on campus from 9-12 tonight ... :face: ill be around until then, but if this goes longer and I come back to find myself dead, good luck. I have no defense except i dueled with CK, and won in a coinflip ... y would they risk a coinflip with an alpha involved, lose their recruit, and essentially the game. I mean idk what else I can say. I make narrow escapes and people give me the credit of doing it on purpose because of the player i have come to be. Im okay with that (its a sweet title :)) but still. your looking in the wrong place with me. Im trying to be defensive here cause I wanna be part of the winning team, but if its me who goes when i come back.. ill be rooting for yas. I do admit I think malkamaniac > mac. although if I was to vote for Malk, its not really helping my cause at this point. Ill be lurkin. hopefully more uncovers.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Senka wrote:I have job shadowing on campus from 9-12 tonight ... :face: ill be around until then, but if this goes longer and I come back to find myself dead, good luck. I have no defense except i dueled with CK, and won in a coinflip ... y would they risk a coinflip with an alpha involved, lose their recruit, and essentially the game. I mean idk what else I can say. I make narrow escapes and people give me the credit of doing it on purpose because of the player i have come to be. Im okay with that (its a sweet title :)) but still. your looking in the wrong place with me. Im trying to be defensive here cause I wanna be part of the winning team, but if its me who goes when i come back.. ill be rooting for yas. I do admit I think malkamaniac > mac. although if I was to vote for Malk, its not really helping my cause at this point. Ill be lurkin. hopefully more uncovers.
You aren't at the top of my list fyi, especially based on everything I just went back through.

I'll be back in a half hr
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

bah. senka or malka?

where is malka

he just kind of disappeared
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

I can buy the senka/ck stuff....i'll drop him a bit lower. Malkamaniac is seeming more and more likely.

I just don't see mac being, excuse my french, ballsy enough to get mwb instead of recruiting even though he knew he would be gone tonight based on yesterdays vote. But then again, maybe he thought for sure that mwb would research him and it was more important for him to live then the recruit...
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Malkamaniac wrote:I think the best thing about all of this, with people now bringing my name up. I've pushed for most slug salts. If I was the Alpha, why would I be stupid enough to do that?
who you votin for?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

slappy if anyone
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

sorry was eating dinner
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

no big deal. i was just curious.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

My whole argument stands in my voting. If I was alpha, no way would I throw that many of my slugs under the bus. If I'm voted, your gonna see blue. I'll stand by that all day.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

So ive been looking at Malkimaniac for 2 rounds now and this is what i found. take it as you may. It may not be in MY best interests to throw a new name on the board in this situation, but if its the right name, then its a great interest... okay. (excuse typos, alot was copy/paste)
Malkamaniac wrote:Don't think the seer is gonna get it, Alpha's gonna have to recruit. Night village!
Zarovich wrote:At least salt mac tomorrow. I've got a hunch that MWB lives tonight also...
Only person to agree that MWB would be alive. thats digging deep tho.
Malkamaniac wrote:MWB inspect me tonight plox.
Easy to say "check me out! check me out!" since he wasnt on the block, and had the ability to silence MWB. This is the one that got me thinkin more and more.
Malkamaniac wrote:lol indeed, lets move this game on. Hopefully MWB can see someone tonight. I'd really like it to be me, cause I would like to stand for something again :)
Again. hard to repport if your dead. as for game speed goes, idk if that had anything to do with it? :?
Malkamaniac wrote:slappy gets my salt next round. Dude's a straight up slug.
Although he wanted to speed up game and vote for slappy, he hasnt shown up, nor voted for slappy. he varified that he would stick with slappy. so idk if that helps us or hurts us... But i did wanna hear from him.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

salt slappy then

Like I said, if the village decides to vote for me, your going to see blue. As long as the village wins I'm certainly more than happy!
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Not really sure why he got all pissy with me last round, but whatever. I dont think he is the alpha, and I havent heard from anyone with any evidence that he should be. Im not going to vote for Malks out of spite.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

slappybrown wrote:Not really sure why he got all pissy with me last round, but whatever. I dont think he is the alpha, and I havent heard from anyone with any evidence that he should be. Im not going to vote for Malks out of spite.

You were there to create chaos. You tried, and I didn't feel the need to argue with you.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

crayz wrote:I can buy the senka/ck stuff....i'll drop him a bit lower. Malkamaniac is seeming more and more likely.

I just don't see mac being, excuse my french, ballsy enough to get mwb instead of recruiting even though he knew he would be gone tonight based on yesterdays vote. But then again, maybe he thought for sure that mwb would research him and it was more important for him to live then the recruit...
I'm not sure mac still is sticking out to me, the rest of this doesn't really have to do with your post but I think it should be directed towards you as well as dags, nan and Troy but they aren't on:

I think it's important for us to not read to much into what any of them are saying right now, the alpha's out there and probably doing whatever they can to try and confuse things right now. I'd venture to guess that the body of their posts through the game should lead us more to the alpha than anything they can say right now.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Malkamaniac wrote:
slappybrown wrote:Not really sure why he got all pissy with me last round, but whatever. I dont think he is the alpha, and I havent heard from anyone with any evidence that he should be. Im not going to vote for Malks out of spite.

You were there to create chaos. You tried, and I didn't feel the need to argue with you.
Again, I threw out no random names or accusations. I mentioned merely that you made an odd comment and you jumped all over me. If you werent arguing with me, I must have imagined the 10 posts back and forth. Holding grudges in this game is not in the best interests of the village.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Again, I threw out no random names or accusations. I mentioned merely that you made an odd comment and you jumped all over me. If you werent arguing with me, I must have imagined the 10 posts back and forth. Holding grudges in this game is not in the best interests of the village.
I am holding no grudges, I think your the slug. So I chose to vote for you?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Malkamaniac wrote:
I am holding no grudges, I think your the slug. So I chose to vote for you?
I dont think you have any reasoning beyond the argument we got into, but if thats enough for you, fire away. Ill await the apology if I get salted. :lol:
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

same with me, I may actually laugh at the people calling my name. Most of the input I put out there has been informative all the way till the end. Then I get my name brought up. Either way, if it helps the village, I'm all for it.