** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: ** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Post by Zarovich »

What if the real seer has dead people on their list and wouldn't be able to do anything except make themselves slug food?. I stand by my mac vote, for better or worse. I always get it in the end anyways. If I take one for the village, then what crayz said about the swing will happen.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

MWB wrote:One thing that I found about Senka when I looked back this morning was this. On day 3 he voted for Troy saying how he had a feeling or something like that. He followed that by referencing how he did this a couple games ago and got it right with me. Almost like he was trying to gain trust from everyone early on:

Senka on his vote for Troy:
*Its just a theory but this one sticks with me. 2 games ago i said "i bet my game on it that MWB was a slug", yet i got very little support and im not as confident, but I feel as if im right. Ive kept with SDM through 2, although if i was around I probably wouldve changed it..
ahh but you didnt write the point that "i felt troy was a slug, but i wasnt as confident as i was last game with you so I really shouldnt put all my eggs in that basket." I mean I didnt say those exact words but i did have a disclaimer.. and it wasnt an issue of trust for me by any means. Trust in this game last all of 10 minutes for people. I just tried pushing my hunch. :pop:
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Zarovich wrote:What if the real seer has dead people on their list and wouldn't be able to do anything except make themselves slug food?. I stand by my mac vote, for better or worse. I always get it in the end anyways. If I take one for the village, then what crayz said about the swing will happen.
ahh welcome back :pop:
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

MWB wrote:
crayz wrote:I'm just getting this weird feeling that mwb isn't the seer. If we are wrong and trust him, it's a 3-1 swing. We lose 3 villagers, we get 1 slug...leaves 2 slugs and back to square one.

Just dont get why MWB would come out when mac was leading vote getter mac is one of the people who he thinks is a slug
Because I think it's more important to have 6 known villagers right now than to risk having nothing. If I were killed tonight there would be no known villagers. That was my thinking. Maybe it was flawed, but that's why I did it. It also forces the slugs to recruit or kill me. If they kill me you've got another night of 5 trusted villagers.
And only 4 unknowns. I think (assuming this is for real) that you know so many villagers at this point, it was a good move.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Zarovich wrote:What if the real seer has dead people on their list and wouldn't be able to do anything except make themselves slug food?. I stand by my mac vote, for better or worse. I always get it in the end anyways. If I take one for the village, then what crayz said about the swing will happen.
Apparently not long, to answer my question as to when Zaro would surface.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Senka wrote:I personally like the idea of Malkamaniac. I did last time too, but TW was like the obvious choice there.. Maybe im the only one on this issue right now, but thats how i feel. Minutes after MWB came out with names, Troy posted his idea of a list (4 names: Mac, Me, Zaro, Slappy), and being safe, and not on troys list, Malka took off with the mac vote almost immediately. (and it almost took off... The only reason i have Zaro below Mac is because of me not really noticing him. I actually trust slappy (and i guess Zaro) more than Malka and Mac at this point. But dont get me wrong, if we collectively decide on someone and there are enough trusted's in it, im all about it.

I know im blue and ill switch to save my own life, but im sticking to salt Malkamaniac for now. My list is:

-Malkamaniac
-Mac
-------------
-Zaro
-Slappy

sorry if i have typos or am not updated with the list of garden info, I started typing this and went and made a grilled cheese :P
Do what you do. The way I look at it. If everyone goes by the 5 not cleared, and yes I'm on that list then great. I know I'm blue. However I haven't been given the "clear" by MWB and I can say this, 40% is 40%, that's high and shoot for it.. If I were to be voted in, as long as you get the slugs, then I'm all for it, but your going to be sorely dissapointed when you see that I'm a total blue baby.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

MWB wrote:
crayz wrote:I'm just getting this weird feeling that mwb isn't the seer. If we are wrong and trust him, it's a 3-1 swing. We lose 3 villagers, we get 1 slug...leaves 2 slugs and back to square one.

Just dont get why MWB would come out when mac was leading vote getter mac is one of the people who he thinks is a slug
Because I think it's more important to have 6 known villagers right now than to risk having nothing. If I were killed tonight there would be no known villagers. That was my thinking. Maybe it was flawed, but that's why I did it. It also forces the slugs to recruit or kill me. If they kill me you've got another night of 5 trusted villagers.
I feel that you had to do it, but i completely understand why you might have been hesitant...you signed your death warrant...you want to keep playing...but anyway...thanks for coming out...and you've done a good job knowing the identity of so many remaining players.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Malkamaniac wrote:I'm a total blue baby.
thats just creepy lol
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

If the real seer has only all dead people, and only knows one or two, or none, then they aren't going to help the village much anyways at this point.

They should just stay hidden unless they are about to get salted.

And then at that point, it means one of the two remaining slugs were drawn out (ie. MWB).
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

thats just creepy lol
That's certainly strange lol
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

slappybrown wrote:
dagny wrote: There is no defense of CK in there.

Anyway, upon reading the thread again, I'm now leaning zaro and slappy.

Zaro, very hard to read, and canaan asked for us to take out CK and zaro upon his death.

slappy, now that I've re-read everything, he is at the top of my list. Major efforts to frame me. Some don't make sense. I also see he questioned me on things that I had already answered, though he said I didn't. There are a few other reasons, but I'm too tired after just reading this whole things again to list them.

Those are my two nominees, for now.
I am not sure why you think my suspicions of you dont make sense. My initial impression was that the timing, nature, and tone of your posts was fishy. Also as to "he questioned me on things that I had already answered, though he said I didn't" -- that isnt true. The first time I mentioned one of your posts was suspicious, you did not respond. Which you confirmed in your longer post a couple cycles ago, when you said something like "so what you thought what I posted sounded funny."

You are still a candidate in my mind, but its hardly like I am putting you up every vote; Thou doth protest too much. The reciprocal you voted for me so I vote for you tact you are now taking makes me think you are less sluggy though. I am going to hold off on voting for now
No, I clearly stated that I wouldn't do that. I also stated I re-read the whole thread. Based on that, you are very suspicious to me.

Yet, I still haven't voted. Now, I'm catching up.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Everyone but dags has spoken, and she is on the "cleared" list, so it shouldn't really matter.

Everyone I think has mentioned Zaro.

Even if he is a regular villager, he is quiet. I'd rather keep the active players at this point since the more dialouge going on at this point means we can get more information. He doesn't add much dialouge. (sp??)

I'd rather screw up on a quiet villager than an active, helpful one. We have a 2/5 chance of landing one (assuming MWB is the seer).

Everyone on board??? All the circling is just going to confuse things more.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

I'd like to hear from beerman, dagny, and slappy on their thoughts

Right now its mac 3, zaro 2....one of mac's votes is zaro

I think the people on the safelist need to decide who goes....if mwb is right, that leaves 0 chance of slug influence on our votes...

beer, dagny, nan, mwb, troy, and me.

no offense to senka, zaro, mac, malk, and slappy...but 2/5 are slugs

Beer has yet to change, dagny hasn't been on...MWB who do you think we should go with?

Code: Select all

mac - 3 (Zarovich, Troy, Malkamaniac)
Zarovich - 2 (crayz, nan)
crayz - 1 (beerman)
slappy - 1 (mac)
Malkamaniac - 1 (senka)
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

unsalt slappybrown

salt zarovich

in hopes to save myself.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

and possibly make dagny choose between a slug and villager (myself)
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

dagny wrote:
slappybrown wrote:
dagny wrote: There is no defense of CK in there.

Anyway, upon reading the thread again, I'm now leaning zaro and slappy.

Zaro, very hard to read, and canaan asked for us to take out CK and zaro upon his death.

slappy, now that I've re-read everything, he is at the top of my list. Major efforts to frame me. Some don't make sense. I also see he questioned me on things that I had already answered, though he said I didn't. There are a few other reasons, but I'm too tired after just reading this whole things again to list them.

Those are my two nominees, for now.
I am not sure why you think my suspicions of you dont make sense. My initial impression was that the timing, nature, and tone of your posts was fishy. Also as to "he questioned me on things that I had already answered, though he said I didn't" -- that isnt true. The first time I mentioned one of your posts was suspicious, you did not respond. Which you confirmed in your longer post a couple cycles ago, when you said something like "so what you thought what I posted sounded funny."

You are still a candidate in my mind, but its hardly like I am putting you up every vote; Thou doth protest too much. The reciprocal you voted for me so I vote for you tact you are now taking makes me think you are less sluggy though. I am going to hold off on voting for now
No, I clearly stated that I wouldn't do that. I also stated I re-read the whole thread. Based on that, you are very suspicious to me.

Yet, I still haven't voted. Now, I'm catching up.
I dont understand what you claim you wouldnt do. At any rate, taking MWB at face means you are not a slug. But if your suspicions are based on my being suspicious of you, then obviously I cannot dissuade you beyond affirming that I am a villager.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

mac5155 wrote:unsalt slappybrown

salt zarovich

in hopes to save myself.
You should also hope to get a slug, not just survive. :pop:
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

unsalt zaro

he is still my top vote, but not letting people not on the list do a vote until dagny and beer have their input
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

To clear myself, I will vote with whoever dags votes for. Exclusive of myself of course. Hopefully she picks the slug, so that you guys see I am clean as well.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

crayz wrote:I'd like to hear from beerman, dagny, and slappy on their thoughts

Right now its mac 3, zaro 2....one of mac's votes is zaro

I think the people on the safelist need to decide who goes....if mwb is right, that leaves 0 chance of slug influence on our votes...

beer, dagny, nan, mwb, troy, and me.

no offense to senka, zaro, mac, malk, and slappy...but 2/5 are slugs

Beer has yet to change, dagny hasn't been on...MWB who do you think we should go with?

mac - 3 (Zarovich, Troy, Malkamaniac)
Zarovich - 2 (crayz, nan)
crayz - 1 (beerman)
slappy - 1 (mac)
Malkamaniac - 1 (senka)
unsalt mac

salt zaro

Some reverse psychology...out of the 4 potential people i've pegged as slugs...he's the one i suspect the least...but i've been wrong all game...
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Right now I think I'd say Zaro first, Senka second.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

So of the 6 cleared, current votes:

Zaro 3 (mwb, crayz, nan)
mac 1 (troy)
pending: beer & dagny
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

The slugs have been playing confusing game. What is more confusing than MWB putting crayz on the brink then pulling him back and clearing him and half the remaining village by outing himself as the seer. Just sayin'
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

crayz wrote:unsalt zaro

he is still my top vote, but not letting people not on the list do a vote until dagny and beer have their input

This is smart. We need the 6 known to decide this vote one way or the other. I have to leave in about an hour, but I'll vote before I leave.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

senka pushed so hard for cupkeeper and survived on a coin flip. i was the one that cast the tying vote in favor of him. i'm not suspicious of him too much.