Re: ** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Post by slappybrown »

Sorry for the duplicate posts
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

mac5155 wrote:i find it awful convenient that every single person he's researched are still in the game.... aside from the 2 slugs we killed...

At this point we'll let the slugs tell us the truth....or the real seer...if there is a real seer....
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

in that case

salt slappybrown

because last night when i went to bed (@ 4:30 :face: ) i said i wanted to salt him. im not a slug. im a villager. promise. like i said earlier. im not gonna come on here and say ur wasting a day blah blah becasue thats just lame, but i'm blue. i just made some voting mistakes, that's all.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Troy Loney wrote:
mac5155 wrote:i find it awful convenient that every single person he's researched are still in the game.... aside from the 2 slugs we killed...

At this point we'll let the slugs tell us the truth....or the real seer...if there is a real seer....
No chance this is happening now. Statistically speaking, go off of us 5 cleared, I really only think it's the safe bet.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

slappybrown wrote:
If we believe MWB to be the gardener, then this post is slugtown.
thats bold. but theres only one way to find out. and if the real seer is sitting on the sideline, he'd prob come forward by now with his info. im fairly certain hes the seer. And im willing to trust him at this point. :pop:
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I'd say if anything this round vote off of us 5 that haven't been cleared. A 40% chance is about as good as it gets.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

slappybrown wrote:
If we believe MWB to be the gardener, then this post is slugtown.
sorry for not trusting him right away. guess that means i'm a slug? this could be an easy ploy to buy him 1-2 more rounds and get rid of some innocent people and take a guess that the gardener is quiet. i'm not saying i dont believe him im just reluctant to do so.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

crayz wrote:But when he came out...Mac had 3 votes and was leading. If that stayed as was, mac would be gone (just like current vote) and he would still be safe for another night.

MWB - Why would you come out when the vote was already against one of the slugs?

I'm not saying I don't believe you at all, but just some odd timing and very coincidental that out of the 11 people you had 6 villagers and neither of the slugs.

maybe i'm over-analyzing too much i guess
Because I don't know that he's one of the slugs.

If you look back at the Pavel and CK votes it was pretty obvious that I was pushing for them all along. Why would I do that if I didn't know they were slugs?
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

now, maybe when it comes out that i'm blue that might shed more doubt on the situation, but probably not.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

sorry for not trusting him right away. guess that means i'm a slug? this could be an easy ploy to buy him 1-2 more rounds and get rid of some innocent people and take a guess that the gardener is quiet. i'm not saying i dont believe him im just reluctant to do so.
If this is the case then the gardener better speak now. If the real gardener has seen differently then so be it. Your again suggesting that the move could possibly be like Pavel's play earlier? I'm fairly certain, almost 95% sure MWB is the gardy.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

For those that don't believe MWB, if he isn't the gardener, then he is a slug and just has sealed his fate, even though no heat was on him.

Also, if he was a slug, he just cleared 6 people from pretty much being salted. Giving the slugs less of a chance that the village does their dirty work and salt or bring out the real seer.

I'm putting my faith in him though. I know what I am, and he got it right.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Whats the count? Even though mac voted for me, I am not voting for him right now if its curtains without hearing from more people. I think its essentially a fait accompli if only to test MWB as the seer but still...
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

newarenanow wrote:For those that don't believe MWB, if he isn't the gardener, then he is a slug and just has sealed his fate, even though no heat was on him.

Also, if he was a slug, he just cleared 6 people from pretty much being salted. Giving the slugs less of a chance that the village does their dirty work and salt or bring out the real seer.

I'm putting my faith in him though. I know what I am, and he got it right.
This is basically how I feel.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Malkamaniac wrote:
If this is the case then the gardener better speak now. If the real gardener has seen differently then so be it. Your again suggesting that the move could possibly be like Pavel's play earlier? I'm fairly certain, almost 95% sure MWB is the gardy.
no im not suggesting it could be. pavel's play was different. he went suicide bomber. this play is to allow us to trust someone who is a slug until at least they recruit again. i'm not saying he's wrong, heck I think he's probably 90% gardener, but sorry for not believing someone right away.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Zaro is once again eerily quiet.... how long before he pops in again?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I'm going to give mac a bye this round now. Still on my list, but now I'm going with:

salt Zaro
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

I'm just getting this weird feeling that mwb isn't the seer. If we are wrong and trust him, it's a 3-1 swing. We lose 3 villagers, we get 1 slug...leaves 2 slugs and back to square one.

Just dont get why MWB would come out when mac was leading vote getter mac is one of the people who he thinks is a slug
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

And to add to my Zaro vote, getting rid of a quiet villager isn't going to hurt much this late in the game. If I'm going to mess up, I want to keep the active unknowns so that there is more of a chance they mess up. Quiet ones will be just that, quiet until the end, and you can't get a great read off of them.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

crayz wrote:I'm just getting this weird feeling that mwb isn't the seer. If we are wrong and trust him, it's a 3-1 swing. We lose 3 villagers, we get 1 slug...leaves 2 slugs and back to square one.

Just dont get why MWB would come out when mac was leading vote getter mac is one of the people who he thinks is a slug
There is a chance he could be a slug. But like I said, that leaves the real seer still out there.

I'm putting some faith into this. If it doesn't work, then shame on me.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

does anyone have a count?
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

newarenanow wrote:
crayz wrote:I'm just getting this weird feeling that mwb isn't the seer. If we are wrong and trust him, it's a 3-1 swing. We lose 3 villagers, we get 1 slug...leaves 2 slugs and back to square one.

There is a chance he could be a slug. But like I said, that leaves the real seer still out there.

I'm putting some faith into this. If it doesn't work, then shame on me.
You are right...we have no other real choice at this point but to trust him...scares me we may not know for another 2 nights....but that's all we got.

cross my fingers
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

One thing that I found about Senka when I looked back this morning was this. On day 3 he voted for Troy saying how he had a feeling or something like that. He followed that by referencing how he did this a couple games ago and got it right with me. Almost like he was trying to gain trust from everyone early on:

Senka on his vote for Troy:
*Its just a theory but this one sticks with me. 2 games ago i said "i bet my game on it that MWB was a slug", yet i got very little support and im not as confident, but I feel as if im right. Ive kept with SDM through 2, although if i was around I probably wouldve changed it..
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

I personally like the idea of Malkamaniac. I did last time too, but TW was like the obvious choice there.. Maybe im the only one on this issue right now, but thats how i feel. Minutes after MWB came out with names, Troy posted his idea of a list (4 names: Mac, Me, Zaro, Slappy), and being safe, and not on troys list, Malka took off with the mac vote almost immediately. (and it almost took off... The only reason i have Zaro below Mac is because of me not really noticing him. I actually trust slappy (and i guess Zaro) more than Malka and Mac at this point. But dont get me wrong, if we collectively decide on someone and there are enough trusted's in it, im all about it.

I know im blue and ill switch to save my own life, but im sticking to salt Malkamaniac for now. My list is:

-Malkamaniac
-Mac
-------------
-Zaro
-Slappy

sorry if i have typos or am not updated with the list of garden info, I started typing this and went and made a grilled cheese :P
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

mac - 3 (Zarovich, Troy, Malkamaniac)
Zarovich - 2 (crayz, nan)
crayz - 1 (beerman)
slappy - 1 (mac)
Malkamaniac - 1 (senka)
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Because I think it's more important to have 6 known villagers right now than to risk having nothing. If I were killed tonight there would be no known villagers. That was my thinking. Maybe it was flawed, but that's why I did it. It also forces the slugs to recruit or kill me. If they kill me you've got another night of 5 trusted villagers.