** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: ** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Post by Troy Loney »

newarenanow wrote:Unless someone else convinces me otherwise, I'm sticking with mac this round.

He is been on my list for like 3 rounds now.
Ok....i'm back on board with this right now...around page 37 or so he said a couple of things that seem real suspicious...i feel like his identity is important to know right now.

salt mac
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

mac - 3 (nan, Zarovich, Troy)
crayz - 1 (beerman)
Zarovich - 1 (crayz)
NAN - 1 (Senka)
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

newarenanow wrote:mac - 3 (nan, Zarovich, Troy)
crayz - 1 (beerman)
Zarovich - 1 (crayz)
NAN - 1 (Senka)
I genuinely have no idea who to vote for. I still have a dags suspicion, but she has moved down my list.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Ok, I've gone back and forth for awhile about this, but I think it's most beneficial to come out now. I'm the Garderner

I found the following things:

Night 1. Pavel Bure. Researched him first because he was the new guy and experienced. Wanted to know if he could be trusted. When he started being more aggressive with his posts on Day 2 I started pushing harder for him.

Night 2. crayz. Was curious about some of the quieter ones and he said something that stuck out.

Night 3. beerman. Wasnt posting much so wanted to make sure he wasn't a slug again.

Night 4. Troy Loney. Came under a lot of suspicion and was very active. Wanted to know if he could be trusted.

Night 5. cup keeper. He was getting some heat along with Troy when Pavel came out. I really though Pavel had a reason for his timing so I checked on ck. That's why I was pushing so hard to get him salted the next day.

Night 6. dagny. Wasn't sure what to think of her.

Night 7. NAN. Waited a while for him because I really thought he was okay, but then talked myself into being suspicious because he was so under the radar.

Sorry I didn't find more slugs, but thought it was important to get it out now knowing that we've got 6 trusted villagers right now. It will be 5 after tonight, but no one will be recruited I assume, so they will stay trusted for another day.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

MWB wrote:Ok, I've gone back and forth for awhile about this, but I think it's most beneficial to come out now. I'm the Garderner

Night 1. Pavel Bure. Researched him first because he was the new guy and experienced. Wanted to know if he could be trusted. When he started being more aggressive with his posts on Day 2 I started pushing harder for him.

Night 2. crayz. Was curious about some of the quieter ones and he said something that stuck out.

Night 3. beerman. Wasnt posting much so wanted to make sure he wasn't a slug again.

Night 4. Troy Loney. Came under a lot of suspicion and was very active. Wanted to know if he could be trusted.

Night 5. cup keeper. He was getting some heat along with Troy when Pavel came out. I really though Pavel had a reason for his timing so I checked on ck. That's why I was pushing so hard to get him salted the next day.

Night 7. NAN. Waited a while for him because I really thought he was okay, but then talked myself into being suspicious because he was so under the radar.

Sorry I didn't find more slugs, but thought it was important to get it out now knowing that we've got 6 trusted villagers right now. It will be 5 after tonight, but no one will be recruited I assume, so they will stay trusted for another day.

I've included you in my "circle of trust"....malkamaniac is in there too.

salt order should be imo

1. Mac
2. Senka
3. Zarovich
4. Beerman
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

i meant to say that you were the first person i trusted....then recently malk and nan....those were the only people that trusted.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

MWB wrote:Ok, I've gone back and forth for awhile about this, but I think it's most beneficial to come out now. I'm the Garderner

Thank you for posting this. Let's get this finished! Wish you could of got more slugs but you cleared some names :)

salt mac
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Troy Loney wrote: 1. Mac
2. Senka
3. Zarovich
4. Beerman
Mac and zaro are atop my list.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Interesting...Not 100% sure I believe him, but it seems legit. I would have rather another night...I guess we will no for sure tonight if it is him or not. In the meantime, the 2 people not on his safe list are mac & zaro...We can grab either of those tonight.

So, the question is...Who is the alpha? Zaro or Mac? I think Zaro. We need to get the alpha before they recruit and really f things up. At that point it will be like a new game because we have nothing to really go on.

Question - Can the alpha kill someone AND make a recruit? Or can they do one or the other that night? If so, mwb needs to check out zaro or mac, see who is alpha...If they recruit, we will at least have one slug name for sure and know if they are the alpha or not....if not, they can't recruit and we have a 50/50 shot of getting the alpha?
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

sorry I forgot senka. hmm....I still think Zaro is the alpha and pavel was trying to protect him.

But, if the mass want to go with mac first...i'll oblige and go with it
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

So, the question is...Who is the alpha? Zaro or Mac? I think Zaro. We need to get the alpha before they recruit and really f things up. At that point it will be like a new game because we have nothing to really go on.

Question - Can the alpha kill someone AND make a recruit? Or can they do one or the other that night? If so, mwb needs to check out zaro or mac, see who is alpha...If they recruit, we will at least have one slug name for sure and know if they are the alpha or not....if not, they can't recruit and we have a 50/50 shot of getting the alpha?
Alpha can only do one or the other.

P.S. Stop pushing for Zaro. You're really coming across as trying to deflect in my eyes.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Well. unsalt NAN :oops:

Salt Mac & cheese.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Well, at least you did an excellent job of finding the remaining villagers!

That gives us six trusted ones for right now.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

I sat back to see who would be the first to vote. The fact that Troy and Malk voted for mac immediately gives me a little bit of suspicion, but not enough to vote them right now.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

lol read fail by me.

Sorry crayz.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

MWB wrote:
2. Senka
3. Zarovich
4. Beerman
oh wait...nevermind...i missed that you had beerman on your safe list... :face:
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

They can only recruit OR kill. I don't really think we should discuss who should get checked out next. I assume that I'll be killed, but on the chance that they're not planning to, that would change if they know we are going to check on someone who is a slug.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

It looks like mac is the vote which I can get on board with, but want to hear what others thnk.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

slappybrown wrote:I sat back to see who would be the first to vote. The fact that Troy and Malk voted for mac immediately gives me a little bit of suspicion, but not enough to vote them right now.

well, if it helps you any better, Mac was the original vote of the day yes? I posted my reasons earlier and I feel strong about it.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Malkamaniac wrote:lol read fail by me.

Sorry crayz.
yea that was epic, i was like wtf??!

I agree with MWB - Before we just vote, lets discuss which of the 3 (Mac/Senka/Zaro). It's not about getting a slug, it's about getting the alpha before recruitment.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Troy Loney wrote:i meant to say that you were the first person i trusted....then recently malk and nan....those were the only people that trusted.
I actually thought you were the gardener.

That is why I put my blind faith in your for the Senka vote and didn't change it to cupkeeper even though he was high on my list. It seemed like you knew something and was trying to push it w/o pushing too hard.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Malkamaniac wrote:

Alpha can only do one or the other.

P.S. Stop pushing for Zaro. You're really coming across as trying to deflect in my eyes.
crayz was cleared by mwb...

we have a 50% chance right now..

mac, senka, zarovich & slappy are the only potential slugs
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Troy Loney wrote:
MWB wrote:
2. Senka
3. Zarovich
4. Beerman
oh wait...nevermind...i missed that you had beerman on your safe list... :face:
I was wondering about that. I figured you just meant beerman for later after recruitment had happened.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

newarenanow wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:i meant to say that you were the first person i trusted....then recently malk and nan....those were the only people that trusted.
I actually thought you were the gardener.

That is why I put my blind faith in your for the Senka vote and didn't change it to cupkeeper even though he was high on my list. It seemed like you knew something and was trying to push it w/o pushing too hard.
And that's why I ultimately checked on you.... since you didn't switch your vote to ck I thought you suspicious.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

crayz was cleared by mwb...

we have a 50% chance right now..

mac, senka, zarovich & slappy are the only potential slugs
Yes, hence why I posted read fail lol