** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: ** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Post by Malkamaniac »

I really think at this point NAN is a hard player to speculate on. He's on when he needs to be, inputs with pretty informative posts and does some quality voting. He's very hard to read.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Troy Loney wrote:
slappybrown wrote:In the interests of examining every possible person - and I believe all of us have been accused by someone at this point, but for NAN - any thoughts on NAN's slugitude?

a while back i wrote a story where Senka, Dagny, & NAN are the slugs....i was definitely wrong about 1 of them...but i've been kept around since that post, NAN has been agreeing w/me on most things...i'm not sure what to think of him...but i only have a trust circle of myself and one other person at this time...so i wont rule him out right now...but i suspect 3 or 4 above him.
Who were you wrong about?

I brought up NAN yesterday as a possibility. When Pavel was throwing out names he said nan and juice were both clear. Juice was killed off. It would seem very risky to throw out the name of a slug when Pavel knew that he would be killed eventually and have his posts looked at. However, there is a chance he risked it.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Malkamaniac wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:Image

This man questions NAN's cleanliness.

NOOOOO I hit the wrong button!!!!!!!!
I just see a red x. Hopefully it's not too bad! :D
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Malkamaniac wrote:I really think at this point NAN is a hard player to speculate on. He's on when he needs to be, inputs with pretty informative posts and does some quality voting. He's very hard to read.
As are you.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

It's Balki Bartokomus or whatever from the show Perfect Strangers.

Also, on the NAN thing, he usually is salted right away and never lasts this long :p
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

slappybrown wrote:In the interests of examining every possible person - and I believe all of us have been accused by someone at this point, but for NAN - any thoughts on NAN's slugitude?
I thought NAN before, but since he had a chance to put the final vote and salt me....but didn't, that makes him innocent in my eyes.

Here are my thoughts on everyone left...

- beerman - Not sure here...but interesting how as the last few games beer went real soon because he is a vet and a smart player...yet this round he escapes. Could it be because he is a slug? Not sure
- slappybrown - Seems to follow votes a bit and go along with others theories. Could be sluggish
- MWB - He stopped the vote against me right now, which means he isn't a slug. If he was, he would have stayed quiet and hoped another 1-2 people jumped on.
- mac5155 - More evidence here then anyone else besides zaro imo - Very sluglike
- newarenanow - safe in my eyes for not salting me when he could have and ended the round...something a slug would have done for sure
- dagny - off drunk on the west coast somewhere...Think she is innocent considering she thought when TW got salted he was the alpha...
- Zarovich - I think he is a slug...posted reasons before

Malkamaniac, Troy, Senka - Not sure on any of these guys. Each have had fishy moments, but none seem conclusive as slugs. I know troy had a lot of votes one round but then escaped and has been fine since...
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

MWB wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:I really think at this point NAN is a hard player to speculate on. He's on when he needs to be, inputs with pretty informative posts and does some quality voting. He's very hard to read.
As are you.
I personally think most of the players still remaining fall under that category.

It seems a lot of people are putting in some good input, which makes it that much harder in a way.

I still have mac, and probably Zaro, as one of the slugs, but I still think there is an active person that is the other.

Honestly, this is probably the most confused I've ever been this late in the game. Usually, this late in, there seems to be one or two obvious people. Plus, usually the seer is dead, so you don't have to worry about voting them off, but you have that added feature in this game.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

MWB wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:

a while back i wrote a story where Senka, Dagny, & NAN are the slugs....i was definitely wrong about 1 of them...but i've been kept around since that post, NAN has been agreeing w/me on most things...i'm not sure what to think of him...but i only have a trust circle of myself and one other person at this time...so i wont rule him out right now...but i suspect 3 or 4 above him.

Not sure...i named three people that are still around, but there are only two slugs left...i was for sure wrong about one of them.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

crayz wrote:
I thought NAN before, but since he had a chance to put the final vote and salt me....but didn't, that makes him innocent in my eyes.
Good point. But couldn't the same be said about Zaro?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Each have had fishy moments
oooh ooh ohhh what moments?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Malkamaniac wrote:It's Balki Bartokomus or whatever from the show Perfect Strangers.

Also, on the NAN thing, he usually is salted right away and never lasts this long :p
Actually, I've only been salted once in about 12 to 13 games played. Maybe twice.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Troy Loney wrote:
MWB wrote:
Troy Loney wrote: a while back i wrote a story where Senka, Dagny, & NAN are the slugs....i was definitely wrong about 1 of them...but i've been kept around since that post, NAN has been agreeing w/me on most things...i'm not sure what to think of him...but i only have a trust circle of myself and one other person at this time...so i wont rule him out right now...but i suspect 3 or 4 above him.

Not sure...i named three people that are still around, but there are only two slugs left...i was for sure wrong about one of them.
Umm, yeah. Sorry, that was a stupid question by me.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

MWB wrote:
As are you.

I'll take that as a compliment? :thumb: ???
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

newarenanow wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:It's Balki Bartokomus or whatever from the show Perfect Strangers.

Actually, I've only been salted once in about 12 to 13 games played. Maybe twice.

Yea but don't you get killed or eated right away? For some reason in between the salt NANS i never see you make it.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Malkamaniac wrote:
MWB wrote:
As are you.

I'll take that as a compliment? :thumb: ???
That's how it was meant.... kind of.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

So looking at old posts and voting patterns...i found this. Kinda interesting. I thought sdm's death from slugs was kind of random. But first this happens, later on zaro votes for him, and then he dies.
sdm5055 wrote:salt Zarovich

He is a slug this time

the slug has some quiet people in their ranks, but people who have been around for a few games and zaro fits the bill

I think they just didnt get their PM in the night nothing happened
and they came up with the idea of giving up pavel to attempt to get the last RP to come out and contest him being the seer
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Alright well either way let's get this taken care of. My thoughts on the players as follows.

- beerman - High quality vet with knowledge on how to work the group. Dude does his thing when it needs to be done and that's about it. I haven't seen to much from him lately regarding posts outside of salt votes or in depth Ideas.

- Malkamaniac - a charismatic guy who's willing to do what it takes for a village success. Easily the James Bond of the groups. I can't help it I have the brains and the chickatude power. (all joking)

- slappybrown - slappy is slappy, playing the usual style. Which is smart, and quiet enough to keep it under the radar. One of my suspicions but not high up on the list.

- MWB - Same boat as slappy, hanging in there, doing his thing. Could be suspicious but I personally don't feel anything.

- Troy Loney - always the debonair, he's been voted for a few times, and if anything on my list, he seems to be one of the first to object to votes and use them as a ranking system. only thing though, I feel like sometimes the "I voted first, or second then so and so and so" seems a little forced.

- mac5155 - really shady, like eminem shady, keep your eyes out for him. He'll steal your girl and bike too. In all honesty his posting is bizarre, random, and just to fabricated at times for me.

- newarenanow - just salt him :p as I've stated previously a very hard person to read and a quality player, no idea what to think of him.

- dagny - I almost want to believe alot of the things she says, but sometimes I just can't. Seems as if it's almost automatic. I don't think I could rase suspicions on her right away however.

- Senka - crafty, knowledgeable and just dangerous enough to sweep the carpet from under us. However, previous voting states it's all chill I think.

- Zarovich - probably the quietest of players, mostly on, and never any input. Well hardly any input. Top choice as vote getter for me, as Vich could very well have missed the first few days regarding it as the time that nothing happens and bandwagons occur. It's awfully weird to miss a 24 hour vote span.

- crayz - just plain crayz. Playing the game the way he normally does. I'm weary and would vote for him, just something about you that makes me think a strong defense is the best offense type deal.

All in all my voting pattern and comments on this subject can come off as hard to read. I want to win. I want the village to succeed. I am down for whatever and am posting my thoughts so all can see. Either way, I'm in it to win it village style babi.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Just so you know, I'll be gone between about 2:30 and 5:30 (Eastern) today.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

redwill wrote:Just so you know, I'll be gone between about 2:30 and 5:30 (Eastern) today.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

- Troy Loney - always the debonair, he's been voted for a few times, and if anything on my list, he seems to be one of the first to object to votes and use them as a ranking system. only thing though, I feel like sometimes the "I voted first, or second then so and so and so" seems a little forced.
I feel like thats the only quantifiable manner of proving my villager status.

But i understand...i've been outspoken at time, i'm trying to get my thoughts out there...i'm sure it appears manipulative at times.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Troy Loney wrote:
I feel like thats the only quantifiable manner of proving my villager status.

But i understand...i've been outspoken at time, i'm trying to get my thoughts out there...i'm sure it appears manipulative at times.

Which is why honestly it would make it very hard for me to vote for you.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

newarenanow wrote:
redwill wrote:Just so you know, I'll be gone between about 2:30 and 5:30 (Eastern) today.
Perhaps you'd prefer to return to the 24-hour rounds that end at midnight? :lol:
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

redwill wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
Perhaps you'd prefer to return to the 24-hour rounds that end at midnight? :lol:
I retract my BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

redwill wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
What time does this round end?
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Troy Loney wrote:What time does this round end?
I didn't set a time. If you want one, shall we say 8 PM (Eastern) tonight?