Re: ** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Post by mac5155 »

redwill is the man!!!!!!!!!!1
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Senka wrote:dagny defended CK yet didnt vote (and wont, cause im pretty sure shes at the game tonight.) so that leaves Zaro
Where did I defend CK?

I just re-read the entire thread. I found a post by CK calling me out and I found this:
dagny wrote:Ok, I don't have much time right now, as I have to go to work then get ready for the game today.

I've had similiar thoughts as Troy about the pairs Pavel noted, only the opposite. I know I'm a villager, we know Juice was a villager, which makes me wonder about NAN and Troy. But, not enough to cast a vote for one of them.

Troy, I don't know where you get the idea that I was trying to act like I "lead" the charge on Pavel. That was just me seeking bloody vengeance, and hoping that I'd get a role in the write up as the vamp tearing his throat out. :lol: And, it wasn't a foregone conclusion that he would be salted. When I saw a post (either by slappy or shafty, i get their names mixed up) saying they thought we were gonna keep him around since he was already known, I got worried that the village might actually GO with that. I wanted to make sure that didn't happen.

My fear is that my suspicions can lean either way. The person could be a slug, or could be the seer.

I'm trying not to put too much stock into Pavel's writings because all he did was try to confuse us.

I am suspicious of Senka for the same things Troy listed, however, he employs the same tactics when he's a RP, again. I don't want to force seer out.

So, I'm going with the two people who have stuck out to me from the Pavel ploy to switch the vote to canaan, and who might not have been around, thus missing the deadline to get the salt post in.

cupkeeper was top of the vote list, and he is relatively new, so it's quite plausible that he could've missed sending a vote in.

beerman has stuck out like a sore thumb, for some reason, to me. He also has had availability issues, severe enough, that he may have missed the vote.

I will salt either beerman or cupkeeper, but I'm leaning more towards beerman.

I'll cast my vote when I get home from work.
There is no defense of CK in there.

Anyway, upon reading the thread again, I'm now leaning zaro and slappy.

Zaro, very hard to read, and canaan asked for us to take out CK and zaro upon his death.

slappy, now that I've re-read everything, he is at the top of my list. Major efforts to frame me. Some don't make sense. I also see he questioned me on things that I had already answered, though he said I didn't. There are a few other reasons, but I'm too tired after just reading this whole things again to list them.

Those are my two nominees, for now.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

i know i went with slappy for one round and backed off now. its hard to be suspicious of him right after going wtih him but he's there, along with crayz. malkamaniac slightly but like 1/100.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Zarovich wrote:
Senka wrote:Dan H - 8 (Juice, beerman, PFIDC, slappybrown, TW, NAN, Troy Loney, LITT)
PFIDC - 8 (sdm, dagny, mac, Corvidae, MWB, cup keeper, Pavel Bure, Dan H)
-------------------------------------------------------------
canaan - 1 (Zarovich)
Juice - 1 (shafnutz05)
Zarovich - 1 (canaan)
I just wanted to pull this from page 16...discuss?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

7 nights and the seer hasn't found one slug???

I'm with Troy that if the seer knows 3,4,5 villagers, to come out. Sure one can be recruited, but that clears a lot of people and narrows the focus. Plus it gives us one trusted person (at least for a day).

However, if they have been researching the people that get killed pretty much every night, and only know maybe one or two, then keep quiet, and hopefully you make it another night or two.

I'm going to go through the list and look through some of the post before I post my suspect list.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

newarenanow wrote:7 nights and the seer hasn't found one slug???

I'm with Troy that if the seer knows 3,4,5 villagers, to come out. Sure one can be recruited, but that clears a lot of people and narrows the focus. Plus it gives us one trusted person (at least for a day).

However, if they have been researching the people that get killed pretty much every night, and only know maybe one or two, then keep quiet, and hopefully you make it another night or two.

I'm going to go through the list and look through some of the post before I post my suspect list.
The only other thing i was thinking is this...the seer should stay hidden this round...but if we start to salt someone that they have researched then they should come out and tell us so that we can salt someone else....so that gives the seer the option of coming to someones aid or letting them die and staying hidden another night...But honestly, i just don't like the chances of the seer surviving one more slugging
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Troy Loney wrote:
The only other thing i was thinking is this...the seer should stay hidden this round...but if we start to salt someone that they have researched then they should come out and tell us so that we can salt someone else....so that gives the seer the option of coming to someones aid or letting them die and staying hidden another night...But honestly, i just don't like the chances of the seer surviving one more slugging
I don't like the chances of that either. We're getting down to the end and the info could be valuable. The biggest concern in the recruitment issue, but like someone said, this will force them to decide whether to recruit or to kill the seer if s/he comes out.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Troy Loney wrote:
Zarovich wrote:
Senka wrote:Dan H - 8 (Juice, beerman, PFIDC, slappybrown, TW, NAN, Troy Loney, LITT)
PFIDC - 8 (sdm, dagny, mac, Corvidae, MWB, cup keeper, Pavel Bure, Dan H)
-------------------------------------------------------------
canaan - 1 (Zarovich)
Juice - 1 (shafnutz05)
Zarovich - 1 (canaan)
I just wanted to pull this from page 16...discuss?
I brought that up yesterday, everyone who voted outside of dan and Pavel is gone with the exception of Zarovich and he's been really quiet as usual.

Both the slugs we've found were on the pfidc vote the only other people alive on that vote are dagny, mac and mwb so were all/most of the slugs lined up on one side of the vote to save their slug buddy Pavel? If so then at least 1 if not two of those three are slugs. The other side is they split their votes which means myself, troy, slappy or nan, or maybe they didn't vote leaving crayz, Senka or Malkamaniac. Crayz has seemed really quiet to me and hasn't really gotten much attention, really under the radar - possible alpha? and maybe the reason they haven't seen fit to recruit because nobodys after him?

The last two nights though the slugs have eaten people who were on the pfidc vote who would've been voting along side known slugs, whether that means anything or not I don't know. Or they're just all out after the gardener and looking everywhere.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

redwill wrote:Dan H - 5 (Juice, NAN, cup keeper, crayz, mac)
Pavel Bure - 3 (LITT, shafnutz05, Troy Loney)
Juice - 1 (Dan H)
Senka - 1 (canaan)
sdm - 1 (Senka)
Troy Loney - 1 (Corvidae)
From page 25....

I'm starting to wonder about mac
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

At this point I look back to when I think the actual Alpha didn't get his message in. Zaro, is another person that we don't know if they have been here what, once or twice?

If they missed the night, it was either to confuse us, or they actually weren't playing the game close.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

beerman wrote:
I brought that up yesterday, everyone who voted outside of dan and Pavel is gone with the exception of Zarovich and he's been really quiet as usual.

Both the slugs we've found were on the pfidc vote the only other people alive on that vote are dagny, mac and mwb so were all/most of the slugs lined up on one side of the vote to save their slug buddy Pavel? If so then at least 1 if not two of those three are slugs. The other side is they split their votes which means myself, troy, slappy or nan, or maybe they didn't vote leaving crayz, Senka or Malkamaniac. Crayz has seemed really quiet to me and hasn't really gotten much attention, really under the radar - possible alpha? and maybe the reason they haven't seen fit to recruit because nobodys after him?

The last two nights though the slugs have eaten people who were on the pfidc vote who would've been voting along side known slugs, whether that means anything or not I don't know. Or they're just all out after the gardener and looking everywhere.

Crayz is also on that DanH bandwagon when Pavel was getting votes....him and mac might be my 2 top suspects
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Troy Loney wrote:
redwill wrote:Dan H - 5 (Juice, NAN, cup keeper, crayz, mac)
Pavel Bure - 3 (LITT, shafnutz05, Troy Loney)
Juice - 1 (Dan H)
Senka - 1 (canaan)
sdm - 1 (Senka)
Troy Loney - 1 (Corvidae)
From page 25....

I'm starting to wonder about mac
hmm yeah, so he was in on the pfidc vote with two other known slugs, was voting away from Pavel again on this one and with another known slug. Then the cup keeper vote is at 6-3 and he switches to make it 5-4, pretty awkward. He's either been at the wrong place at the wrong time constantly or he's a slug.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

mac5155 wrote:unsalt DanH

i am going to be honest i was just going along with everyone but Pavel is just sticking out to me and it's hard to get a read on him because of never playing with him, although it is obvious he is not a n00b.

salt Pavel

just want to see waht his role is
Ohh...this from way back...his and TW's vote kind of forced the coin flip and made Pavel come out as the seer....either he's a villager or the sluggos used the votes agasinst him to try and clear themselves from suspicion and try and draw the seer out...Mac is looking pretty blue to me though.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I could certainly get on bored with the Mac vote. Switching votes and getting away from the actual slug makes anyone look like a potential slug.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Troy Loney wrote:
mac5155 wrote:unsalt DanH

i am going to be honest i was just going along with everyone but Pavel is just sticking out to me and it's hard to get a read on him because of never playing with him, although it is obvious he is not a n00b.

salt Pavel

just want to see waht his role is
Ohh...this from way back...his and TW's vote kind of forced the coin flip and made Pavel come out as the seer....either he's a villager or the sluggos used the votes agasinst him to try and clear themselves from suspicion and try and draw the seer out...Mac is looking pretty blue to me though.
:shock:

Didn't realize that's how it went down.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

that being the case it doesn't seem like he'd be anything then, unless they were purposely trying to get it close to let Pavel do his thing but I doubt that to be the case. I think crayz might be at the top of my list right now.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Mac was my top suspect last round.

I personally think there may be a slug in the "power players" club of dagny, Senka, beerman or Troy, but I think the seer may have looked into at least 2 or 3 of these people and haven't said anything yet.

I'll get on board with a mac vote.

I'll start it off.

salt mac
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

This isn't SW-related, but I figured I'd get a quick answer from you guys:

Is the board clock an hour fast on your browsers? Like it wasn't set back?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

redwill wrote:This isn't SW-related, but I figured I'd get a quick answer from you guys:

yeah
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

redwill wrote:This isn't SW-related, but I figured I'd get a quick answer from you guys:

yep if you go into your control panel, then board preferences, then uncheck summer/dst is in effect and it'll be correct.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

newarenanow wrote:Mac was my top suspect last round.

I personally think there may be a slug in the "power players" club of dagny, Senka, beerman or NAN, but I think the seer may have looked into at least 2 or 3 of these people and haven't said anything yet.

I'll start it off.

salt mac
Fixt.

I'm trying to look at votes...but slugs will vote for slugs all the time...especially in these games where they can recruit.

salt mac
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Thanks. It's been confusing the heck out of me the last few nights, since I'm posting from the Central time zone but I give the times to you in Eastern. The board clock being off throws an additional monkey in my wrench.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I'm going to have to agree.

Salt Mac
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Troy Loney wrote:
newarenanow wrote:Mac was my top suspect last round.

I personally think there may be a slug in the "power players" club of dagny, Senka, beerman or NAN, but I think the seer may have looked into at least 2 or 3 of these people and haven't said anything yet.

I'll start it off.

salt mac
Fixt.

I'm trying to look at votes...but slugs will vote for slugs all the time...especially in these games where they can recruit.

salt mac
The thing that makes me really suspicious though of him is:

1) yes, the voting patterns, especially the Senka vs cupkeeper vote

2) mac just seems to jump on whatever train is rolling, which could show he is along for the ride with the villagers. The only evidence against that though is his flop for Senka

Again, the village has a little bit of a cushion, but that can go away rather quickly.

And also BE CAREFUL WHEN DOING THIS VOTE, THERE IS A LIMIT OF 6, so wait to hear from mac or others during this vote.