NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: ** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Post by Corvidae »

mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

This had to have been a "frame" by the slugs. I'm going to go back an look at who called corvi out ifanyone
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

He was pushing for Troy earlier.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Sorry, meant to say that Corvi was pushing for Troy, then I think Troy voted for him.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

wow, I didn't think Corvi would get it at all.

RIP Corvi!
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

My guess is they did this to confuse us. They are pushing their luck with not recruiting (assuming they can't recruit once the alpha is gone, which is how we played in the last games)
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

mac5155 wrote:My guess is they did this to confuse us. They are pushing their luck with not recruiting (assuming they can't recruit once the alpha is gone, which is how we played in the last games)

I'm pretty sure they blew it by trying to recruit. The chances were higher when more people were on. Now they almost can't recruit in fear of killing themselves. Village, I believe this game is ours as long as control it and play smart
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

I really think the seer should come out now....even if we know just 4 villagers that would be a huge help...plus the slugs would have to decide whether then to recruit or kill the seer....i think with the numbers low and the seer having a good bit of info its a lot safer than hoping the slugs go another night w/out getting the seer....mostly because i bet they have the seer limited down to no more than 3 or 4 players.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Malkamaniac wrote:
mac5155 wrote:My guess is they did this to confuse us. They are pushing their luck with not recruiting (assuming they can't recruit once the alpha is gone, which is how we played in the last games)

I'm pretty sure they blew it by trying to recruit. The chances were higher when more people were on. Now they almost can't recruit in fear of killing themselves. Village, I believe this game is ours as long as control it and play smart
Why would recruiting now lead to "killing themselves"?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

MWB wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:

Isn't if they recruit a RP they die?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Troy Loney wrote:I really think the seer should come out now....even if we know just 4 villagers that would be a huge help...plus the slugs would have to decide whether then to recruit or kill the seer....i think with the numbers low and the seer having a good bit of info its a lot safer than hoping the slugs go another night w/out getting the seer....mostly because i bet they have the seer limited down to no more than 3 or 4 players.
I don't know about this. If the seer honestly hasn't seen anyone and exposed them as a slug. Is it worth it? It's 6 or whatever against 2.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Malkamaniac wrote:
MWB wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:

Isn't if they recruit a RP they die?
only the vig/bird...then both the rp and the alpha die
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

only the vig/bird...then both the rp and the alpha die
Ah I gotcha
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Malkamaniac wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:I really think the seer should come out now....even if we know just 4 villagers that would be a huge help...plus the slugs would have to decide whether then to recruit or kill the seer....i think with the numbers low and the seer having a good bit of info its a lot safer than hoping the slugs go another night w/out getting the seer....mostly because i bet they have the seer limited down to no more than 3 or 4 players.
I don't know about this. If the seer honestly hasn't seen anyone and exposed them as a slug. Is it worth it? It's 6 or whatever against 2.

Unless the seer knows only 2 or 3 identities at this point...in the case where all of the people that he researched are now dead then coming out is useless...but if he know something like 4-5 identities that would be huge....that means we would have 2 night rounds with those known villagers....the slugs would have to spend one night recruiting, and one night killing the exposed seer...
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I'm starting to lean this way also.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Unless the seer knows only 2 or 3 identities at this point...in the case where all of the people that he researched are now dead then coming out is useless...but if he know something like 4-5 identities that would be huge....that means we would have 2 night rounds with those known villagers....the slugs would have to spend one night recruiting, and one night killing the exposed seer...
In this case, let's do it. If we can narrow it down like that, let's see what the Gardy has. Hopefully he/she's been looking at people still alive lol.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Regardless, I'm going to bed, hopefully we can pull out a win and kill the Alpha tomorrow.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

MWB wrote:Maybe you're still a little drunk.... we only got a regular slug, not the alpha.
:lol: :lol: :lol: I was still drunk when I read the write up. Coulda swore it said the alpha was gone, but obviously, I was in no shape to comprehend anything. :lol:
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

dagny wrote:
MWB wrote:Maybe you're still a little drunk.... we only got a regular slug, not the alpha.
:lol: :lol: :lol: I was still drunk when I read the write up. Coulda swore it said the alpha was gone, but obviously, I was in no shape to comprehend anything. :lol:

your still here :pop: lol. What a great game last night tho. man o man. :(
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Senka wrote:
dagny wrote:

your still here :pop: lol. What a great game last night tho. man o man. :(
Yes! And, FINALLY, a win for my Pens HERE, finally! :lol:
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

hm so im not to sure what to think here at this point.............
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

mac5155 wrote:hm so im not to sure what to think here at this point.............
Meh. It's an easy decision: Go ahead and have that next beer.

It's Wednesday night (er, Thursday morning), after all.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

redwill wrote:
mac5155 wrote:hm so im not to sure what to think here at this point.............
Meh. It's an easy decision: Go ahead and have that next beer.

It's Wednesday night (er, Thursday morning), after all.
YES good idea. jsut got back from eP i cant have much more. hey i got a free dozen of smilie cookies. :thumb: :thumb:
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

EP as in eat n park woop!
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Personally, I had four Budweisers at my wretched dinner meeting tonight and -- count 'em -- 12 Old Milwaukee Lights since I've been home. I felt the need for an arbitrary night of excess.

I was hoping you people would entertain me tonight... (or this morning...)