** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: ** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Post by Zarovich »

redwill wrote:
redwill wrote:If all the remaining folks agree, we can go to a 12-hour limit and a majority vote this day phase.

If not all the remaining folks agree to do that, we'll do it anyway NEXT day phase.
Re-posting this with a larger font so hopefully no one misses it.
12 hour limit is fine by me.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Waht is the count? Do we have a majority on TW>?
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

slappybrown wrote:Waht is the count? Do we have a majority on TW>?
The count is 6 for TW. A majority would be 7 of the remaining 13.

It doesn't really matter right now though, since not everyone has agreed to the change.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

redwill wrote:
redwill wrote:If all the remaining folks agree, we can go to a 12-hour limit and a majority vote this day phase.

If not all the remaining folks agree to do that, we'll do it anyway NEXT day phase.
Re-posting this with a larger font so hopefully no one misses it.
sounds good sir
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

beerman wrote:
newarenanow wrote:The slugs can only recruit once, correct?
correct

I was just looking back at some old votes the first on the Pavel vote where LITT and shafnutz who were the next two to be slimed after that.

Just for the heck of it I went the whole way back to the first vote, both Pavel and cup keeper voted for pfidc to be salted. Now do we think the other slugs would pile on with them for a bandwagon? if so sdm, mac, corvi, dagny and dan also voted with them, which now sdm and dan are gone. So Corvi, Dagny and Mac were also voting with them.

If we think they split their votes, Dan was up there as well, juice, myself, pfidc, TW, nan, Troy and LITT voted there, so with juice, pfidc and LITT gone that leaves me, nan TW, and Troy.
I don't think they would all pile on that early, I think they'd be more likely to split up. Out of the group that split I'm by far most suspicious of TW.

salt tw
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

just checking in. all i will say is it was an honest mistake yesterday. salting me wont result in a slug. i just dont think TW would be that obvious either but what do I know. i'm a villager. promise. is that enough votes??? if not

salt TW
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

TW - 8 (Troy Loney, Beerman, Crayz, Malkamaniac, slappybrown, NAN, MWB, mac)
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

uhh salt tw. sorry. Ive been a mess all day with class, but ill be around all afternoon.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

so thats 9/13?

if we get the alpha they cannot recruit anymore, correct??
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Just to clarify: I will not change the format today unless everyone agrees to the change.

The Pavel Bure change was an exception since (1) he had already posted several times and no one was changing votes and (2) I had my torture write-up ready to go and was itchin' to post it. :wink:
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

TW - 9 (Troy Loney, Beerman, Crayz, Malkamaniac, slappybrown, NAN, MWB, mac, Senka)
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

i agree to it.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

redwill wrote:Just to clarify: I will not change the format today unless everyone agrees to the change.

The Pavel Bure change was an exception since (1) he had already posted several times and no one was changing votes and (2) I had my torture write-up ready to go and was itchin' to post it. :wink:

at this pace with so few people left, if a 2/3 majority is reached among us, I dont see why a writeup couldnt be in order. I know the time limit thing is the key to this game and i truely dont mind it. but with 13 people left, its getting smaller. I think the 12 hour thing is nice, and once we get to single digits, maybe a 6hour(or at redwills ability). idk if anyone outside who died was willing to help you or if you wanted help, but it was an idea for next time. 24-hr into 12-hr into 6-hr caps. so your writeup can be in 8 hours, but the voting wouldve capped at 6hr mark. etc. so your not forced to be here.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

yeah redwill isnt a sucky mod like SoMeOnE ;) :pop:
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

newarenanow wrote:TW - 9 (Troy Loney, Beerman, Crayz, Malkamaniac, slappybrown, NAN, MWB, mac, Senka)

those who haven't voted would be:

TW, Zarovich, corvidae, & dagny....fwiw
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

mac5155 wrote:yeah redwill isnt a sucky mod like SoMeOnE ;) :pop:
unsalt TW, salt mac. :pop:
(since i said i was salting you if i was alive, im doing it. even if it means absolutely nothing.) Beyond uncool. :cry:
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

i just figured out what fwiw means. im so proud of myself.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Senka wrote:
mac5155 wrote:yeah redwill isnt a sucky mod like SoMeOnE ;) :pop:
unsalt TW, salt mac. :pop:
(since i said i was salting you if i was alive, im doing it. even if it means absolutely nothing.) Beyond uncool. :cry:
no. popcorn emote means not srs. :cry:
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Senka wrote:
redwill wrote:Just to clarify: I will not change the format today unless everyone agrees to the change.

at this pace with so few people left, if a 2/3 majority is reached among us, I dont see why a writeup couldnt be in order. I know the time limit thing is the key to this game and i truely dont mind it. but with 13 people left, its getting smaller. I think the 12 hour thing is nice, and once we get to single digits, maybe a 6hour(or at redwills ability). idk if anyone outside who died was willing to help you or if you wanted help, but it was an idea for next time. 24-hr into 12-hr into 6-hr caps. so your writeup can be in 8 hours, but the voting wouldve capped at 6hr mark. etc. so your not forced to be here.
Well I'm definitely not going to change it until/unless TW agrees to it. I'll not have someone salted who thought he could log in later to defend himself.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Senka wrote:i just figured out what fwiw means. im so proud of myself.
You know what they say....Rome wasn't built in a day.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

redwill wrote:
Senka wrote:

Well I'm definitely not going to change it until/unless TW agrees to it. I'll not have someone salted who thought he could log in later to defend himself.

Indeed...
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

TW - 8 (Troy Loney, Beerman, Crayz, Malkamaniac, slappybrown, NAN, MWB, mac)

mac - 1 (Senka)
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

Just waisting a day vote here. Salt me if you will but its a waste.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

lol unsalt mac, salt tw. i wasnt being srsly. although maybe i should be :scared:
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

I am nearly positive that Malkamaniac is a slug. Here is why. My posts are way too convenient, how? I've posted like twice this game and I think one was a vote. If I were a slug dont you think I would be more involved in getting villagers salted. Or on to pass along PMs? I say salt Malkamaniac