** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: ** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Post by Troy Loney »

Malkamaniac wrote:also pay mind, I post the most I can when I am at work(haha) and after 5 it's touchy because of the gym and WoW. But usually if I'm here, I'm posting.
Nerd Alert - Nerd Alert - Nerd Alert
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

i may switch my vote to you for ddefending WoW. lol :pop:
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

i propose a Beefjerkey icon. Im not a fan of popcorn THAT much. I mean ill eat it, but id use the beefjerkey button everyday.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Troy Loney wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:also pay mind, I post the most I can when I am at work(haha) and after 5 it's touchy because of the gym and WoW. But usually if I'm here, I'm posting.

Meh 11 million nerds. I'll take it. Atleast I'm going to the gym unlike most other people haha.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Malkamaniac wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:

Meh 11 million nerds. I'll take it. Atleast I'm going to the gym unlike most other people haha.
look WoW players can be stronger and more in shape than myself. lol im sure some are. (im just givin you a hard time, i really not being serious. lol if your a fan, go for it. Im not 'addicted' to NHL10 and facebook. I just like playing them.)
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

im afraid to start playing WoW. i spend too much time as it is on the comp.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

look WoW players can be stronger and more in shape than myself. lol im sure some are. (im just givin you a hard time, i really not being serious. lol if your a fan, go for it. Im not 'addicted' to NHL10 and facebook. I just like playing them.)
lol I know your giving me a hard time. No worries. I'm just as addicted to NHL and Madden, in fact WoW is the only game I play with fantasy garbage in it. I just can't wait for MW2 to be honest. I have a feeling WoW will slip big time when that game comes out.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

:? Oh well, note to self next game lay low. These guys hate anyone that tries to figure things out.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Pavel Bure wrote::? Oh well, note to self next game lay low. These guys hate anyone that tries to figure things out.

lol what did you try to figure out. If anything you did the old PFiDC confusion tactic and frustrated everyone. Not to mention made yourself looking like a major slug.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Malkamaniac wrote:Salt pavel

Also, who was Shaftnutz calling for that got him eated. Target them next.
Personally, shafty struck me as the real seer. He reacted very strongly to our choices, almost as if he knew something we didn't. I kept alluding to it, while still trying to be vague, to let him know he was being obvious.

I'd guess, the slugs got the same impression. I'm just glad they were wrong, and grateful for shafty's sacrifice in drawing the slugs toward him.

salt rip out Pavel's throat Image
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Malkamaniac wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote::? Oh well, note to self next game lay low. These guys hate anyone that tries to figure things out.

lol what did you try to figure out. If anything you did the old PFiDC confusion tactic and frustrated everyone. Not to mention made yourself looking like a major slug.
Oh please I actually ask questions. People's panties get in a bunch, and they want to salt me. So I had to do something to stay alive. I wasn't going in a coinflip with DanH. Like I said the Canaan thing was because he played the "I'm not really paying attention" card, not to mention he wasn't all that active. Heck if I knew how much you guys liked to salt town that asks questions I just woulda sat back and hopped on trains. I can't help it that you guys can't pick anyone out, or even try to.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

dagny wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:Salt pavel

Also, who was Shaftnutz calling for that got him eated. Target them next.
Personally, shafty struck me as the real seer. He reacted very strongly to our choices, almost as if he knew something we didn't. I kept alluding to it, while still trying to be vague, to let him know he was being obvious.

I'd guess, the slugs got the same impression. I'm just glad they were wrong, and grateful for shafty's sacrifice in drawing the slugs toward him.

salt rip out Pavel's throat Image

Shafty and someone else during this game strike that same way.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Juice wrote:ok ok... i think we should definitely salt pavel this round, but i also think that we're really pushing our luck with this whole gardener thing. I really think that he should come out soon, because we are getting to the point where we may not ever get to hear what he has found. By tomorrow, the gardener will have had 5 opportunities to discover people, and as long as 3 of them are still alive, I think he/she should come out and tell us who they've found even if none of them are slugs.

If it plays out like this (assuming that pavel is a slug), then it will look like:
15 villagers total
3/4 slugs (depending on if they recruit one tomorrow night)
12/11 villagers
if we narrow it down by saying 3 people definitely were not slugs at this point, that leaves us with people to follow, and narrows it down and makes our percentages much better of getting one.
Until one of them gets recruited.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

newarenanow wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:I'm actually a plain townie, just didn't want to die in a coinflip cause I knew I was a villager, so why risk losing one you know of for sure. I really thought Canaan was a slug because of being inactive. Oh well I'm confusing I know, I guess numbers wise it won't hurt the town too much to kill me. Good luck.
If you truly are a townie, you deserve to die anyway.
THIS
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

juice is looking awful suspicious. last time he was begging the seer to come out, he was a slug..
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Troy Loney wrote:I just don't get that if your a slug and your pretending to be the seer and the real seer is staying hidden...why would you blow your cover just to get a townie killed by saying he's a slug?
He's just trying to see how gullible we are and how much more he can manipulate us before he dies a horrifically painful death.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

dagny wrote:
If you truly are a townie, you deserve to die anyway.
THIS[/quote]
I already said I wouldn't say much anymore and just get on whatever train you guys want. But hey you guys are dead set at lowering your numbers in a numbers game. It's not the right move. Not that mine was but at the very least I could be a useful vote.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Yeah. I guess we make an exception here with an eye to just making it a majority vote anyway. I see it as pretty pointless to wait 'til tomorrow.

Write-up coming within about a half-hour.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Oh please I actually ask questions. People's panties get in a bunch, and they want to salt me. So I had to do something to stay alive. I wasn't going in a coinflip with DanH. Like I said the Canaan thing was because he played the "I'm not really paying attention" card, not to mention he wasn't all that active. Heck if I knew how much you guys liked to salt town that asks questions I just woulda sat back and hopped on trains. I can't help it that you guys can't pick anyone out, or even try to.
So in other words, instead of taking a death you hurt the village even more by pretending?
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Malkamaniac wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:I just don't get that if your a slug and your pretending to be the seer and the real seer is staying hidden...why would you blow your cover just to get a townie killed by saying he's a slug?
I said the same thing. If he was a slug (which I think he is). But he blew his cover to salt canaan.

But, my thinking is, if he is a regular villager just trying to stay alive, then it may just be good to kill him then because he already has caused enough havoc.

The point of the village is to work together. I can maybe see the first move, but not the second.

The place is in total confusion because of Pavel. Time to end it.

If he's a villager and wanted to save himself why didn't he just come out and say that cupkeeper was a townie. Rather than picking a person not even on the radar. He protected Cupkeeper and himself at the same time.
Canaan explained exactly what Pavel was doing before we salted Canaan. Classic suicide bomber tactic. He knew his clock was ticking, so he's trying to do as much damage as possible before he goes, take as many villagers with him, and get the seer to out themself. He's done remarkably well. He needs to die.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

sweet. writeup!
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Lame :?
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

[youtube][/youtube]
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Give it up already.

We're not buying it this time. You are a slug. If you're not, you're their best accomplice in this game, so you need to die. Period.

You're way too experienced at this game to feign ignorance now. You've played our strings brilliantly. Your time has run out.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Malkamaniac wrote:

lol what did you try to figure out. .
He tried to figure out who the real seer is, so his slug buddies could take out our last RP.