** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: ** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Post by Malkamaniac »

Troy Loney wrote:
cup keeper wrote:I know I was at the top of the list when he came out against canaan so it looks bad for me, but I looked back at that whole sequence and troy loney had picked up two votes and was one vote behind me.

I know I am a villager and we know pavel bure was more set on causing confusion than anything else so at this point I am suspicious of troy. He also now wants to keep pavel around. I don't understand this at all.

I'm gonna salt pavel bure beacuse I think he is a slug and he has left me looking suspicious.

I just think that Pavel's behaviour has been way to outlandish to be a slug....i guess the only reason i can rationalize for pavel being so out there as a slug is to out the seer...which i'm guessing is probably the case, i just don't get why a slug would feel the need right now to sacrifice himself to out the seer...the angel is dead, the vig is dead....the seer has to get so lucky to be worth anything at this point because, he/she will have to come out shorty with their findings....and then die...but whatever, at this point pavel's identity is essential to see right now..

and one thing...if pavel does turn out to be a slug...and for some reason you people reason that i am also a slug is ridiculous...and you'll find that out...once you guys find out that i'm a villager i think eveyrone who has subltly been indicating that me and pavel are slugs should be salted..
It's kinda hard for you to not be looked at as a slug for agreeing with Pavel saying that you believe him and that you voted for Corvi. If he's not a slug, you look like a genius. If he is a slug, you've moved to the top of the list.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

It's kinda hard for you to not be looked at as a slug for agreeing with Pavel saying that you believe him and that you voted for Corvi. If he's not a slug, you look like a genius. If he is a slug, you've moved to the top of the list.
yeah...and i'm also the one who wanted to salt him 2 rounds ago because i thought he was acting out too much and making vague, baseless accusations against people (mostly myself)...so now, after all of that, and all of whats happened recently, i'm not totally convinced he's a slug, but i agree that he needs to be killed just see what he is at this point....i also think that there are 3 other slugs that should be found...

And the "canaan bombshell" that he dropped should not condemne anyone....he wanted to kill canaan..i don't think that it was a diversion of any kind....so after all that has happened w/pavel...if the only conclusion you've arrived at is that myself and cupkeeper are slugs because we've both been voted for recently....then i'm dumbfounded...and might simply encourage my salting because i will not enjoy spending this week arguing with this village about who should be salted.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I say kill Pavel regardless because look at how much confusion and rifting (is that a word) he has caused in the village.

If he is a slug - good job by him

If he is a villager - horrible, horrible job
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

And the "canaan bombshell" that he dropped should not condemne anyone....he wanted to kill canaan..i don't think that it was a diversion of any kind....so after all that has happened w/pavel...if the only conclusion you've arrived at is that myself and cupkeeper are slugs because we've both been voted for recently....then i'm dumbfounded...and might simply encourage my salting because i will not enjoy spending this week arguing with this village about who should be salted.
No I'm purely thinking you guys are on the top of my list for the previous actions. CupKeeper was with Pavel on the vote list. Had Pavel just came out and said oh I voted for CupKeeper because I saw him and he was a slug Pavel would have been alarmed after he was killed anyways.

Now after we've all had three days to think about it, your basically agreeing with him that's he's just a nub villager who thought of himself over the village and salted Corvi. While Corvi could be a slug, take down the selfish guy then go after the Corvi. It all hinges on if Pavel is a slug or not. If he is, I'll look at you and wonder. If he isn't then I'll agree with you and your name is cleared as far as I am concerned.

I was only basing the voted recently for Cupkeeper, I wasn't looking at anything from you aside from your post from today.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

lulz pavel what is it? wow this game is getting good. can i ask why we are salting pavel now because i thought we were going to "keep the known slug around" theory?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

mac5155 wrote:lulz pavel what is it? wow this game is getting good. can i ask why we are salting pavel now because i thought we were going to "keep the known slug around" theory?
we just need to kill him off and clean our hands...
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

well yeah, i figured that. i just thoguht we could keep him around and try and get some reads off him (but now i see that's near impossible)

i agree though, that the slugs will not recruit until the seer is gone or they absolutely have to.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Look yeah it was a dumb move. Like I said I knew I was town why not fake reveal and save myself and potentially get a slug instead of go into a deadline at a coinflip. The Canaan thing was way off base. I picked him because he wasn't really that active, and played the whole "I'm not really paying attention to the game." card. So in my mind he was screaming slug. Yeah it was a mistake, yeah I'm dumb to have played it. I'll just be quiet from now on and get on whatever train the town wants me to. Sorry guys :cry:
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

The less everyone reads what pavel says, the better.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

MWB wrote:The less everyone reads what pavel says, the better.
ding ding.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

lol yeah

salt pavel
figure this out eventually
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Pavel - 11

Corvidae - 1

I think this is the count.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

can we amend this 24 hour time limit crap for today?
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

since people are throwing random things out, I might as well recap my game.

- beerman (busy at work. possible slug, but doubtful alpha?)
- Malkamaniac (vocal at times and strongly opinionated, but quiets down randomly)
- slappybrown (no info really)
- MWB (vocal at calling out and pointing fingers. I wanted to point one at him earlier, but im now convinced hes clean)
- Troy Loney (still one of my top suspects. i voted for him 2 in a row, and he was top 2 when PB came out with canaan)
- mac5155 (works the graveyard LGP shift with me. neutral game so far?)
- newarenanow (worked early week, but now becoming quite helpful)
- sdm5055 (I pointed fingers early, and heat died off. havent heard much)
- Juice (was reserved, but clearly defending the seer)
- Pavel Bure (I dont know what to believe. but regardless of things hes done to confuse me, i cant figure out when he made a mistake that i can exploit, or when he was confusing me... thats the power of the new guy -- idk. But i still think hes a slug.)
- dagny (runs the chat. go her!)
- Senka (bad 2nd time mod;
- Zarovich (quiet. when isnt Z.)
- Twisted Wrister (made like... 1 post all game, and no one has even noticed. It just dawned on me when i copy/pasted the list!)
- crayz (has a sweet green name, prabably good for the environment)
- cup keeper (possible slug based on last votes alone. unfortunate PB timing or a coverup? idk what to think right this min)
- Corvidae (roughly translated as a 'flock of ravens'. The same Ravens that beat my Denver Broncos. so I secretly hate you now)

Well im glad i could get that in there idk if it helps much. pretty muh i only had ideas with a few people, but i didnt wanna leave anyone off the list and make them targets/forgotten. :pop:

**and for the record, id be a supporter of the 24 hour phases. 12 hours is MORE THAN enough this far into a game with only 2 PMs.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

newarenanow wrote:Pavel - 11

Corvidae - 1

if thats it, its over! I wasnt counting, but 11 is majority, for sure.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Senka wrote:

Corvidae - 1

Yeah, but I think the vote goes until 10am tomorrow. Majority doesn't count in these rules unless the mod changes them.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

- Malkamaniac (vocal at times and strongly opinionated, but quiets down randomly)
Gotta keep my post count up in other threads :pop: LULZ
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

unsalt corvidae

salt pavel

When there's a vote like this the time limit is ridiculous...it really needs to go...
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

newarenanow wrote:
Senka wrote:

Corvidae - 1

Yeah, but I think the vote goes until 10am tomorrow. Majority doesn't count in these rules unless the mod changes them.
oh i thought once it was reached it was over. im not changing my vote anyways, but i guess i missed that part.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Troy Loney wrote:unsalt corvidae

salt pavel

When there's a vote like this the time limit is ridiculous...it really needs to go...
So it's:

Pavel - 12
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Senka wrote: oh i thought once it was reached it was over. im not changing my vote anyways, but i guess i missed that part.

If redwill checks in and reads this, I vote if there is an overwhelming majority, we can move to the next phase.

But again, it's up to god (ie. redwill).
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

also pay mind, I post the most I can when I am at work(haha) and after 5 it's touchy because of the gym and WoW. But usually if I'm here, I'm posting.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

how about EVERYONE vote for pavel

then maybe we could end it early?
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Malkamaniac wrote:also pay mind, I post the most I can when I am at work(haha) and after 5 it's touchy because of the gym and WoW. But usually if I'm here, I'm posting.
WoW is butt. lol :twisted:
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Senka wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:also pay mind, I post the most I can when I am at work(haha) and after 5 it's touchy because of the gym and WoW. But usually if I'm here, I'm posting.
WoW is butt. lol :twisted:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: