** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: ** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Post by newarenanow »

Senka wrote:only reason i find it helpful to salt bure if he doesnt come out and help us, is avoiding discovering a real seer while looking elsewhere. if we salted him, we'd essentially buy the real seer another night without exposing him. thats the only logic i could find in salting him. but then again, time is ticking.

in ref to beerman hes my second choice although i still think troy > beerman. cupkeeper sure, but i still have 2-3 people ahead of him. I always feel like i can pinpoint what is going on, and then something stupid happens and i got nothin. :(
I don't understand your logic behind the Bure vote and the connection with the real seer.

If Bure isn't the real seer, I would hope the real seer wouldn't search Bure as we would then salt Bure once the real seer is exposed. The real seer should focus on searching for the other slugs. The real seer SHOULD NOT OUT THEMSELVES if they viewed Bure to see if he was really a slug.

The real seer (assuming it's not Bure), should keep it quiet unless they found the alpha slug or multiple other slugs. Just be careful not to hold onto any information longer than you need to, because if you are caught and know 2 or more slugs, that knowledge is gone.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

And I'm not really suspicious of anyone on that list.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

MWB wrote:And I'm not really suspicious of anyone on that list.
In reference to Troy's list at the bottom of the previous page.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I'll tell you one thing though, if Pavel Bure is truly the gardener, and he researched someone last night and fails to tell us any results, it will be a huge FAIL.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

newarenanow wrote:
Senka wrote:only reason i find it helpful to salt bure if he doesnt come out and help us, is avoiding discovering a real seer while looking elsewhere. if we salted him, we'd essentially buy the real seer another night without exposing him. thats the only logic i could find in salting him. but then again, time is ticking.

in ref to beerman hes my second choice although i still think troy > beerman. cupkeeper sure, but i still have 2-3 people ahead of him. I always feel like i can pinpoint what is going on, and then something stupid happens and i got nothin. :(
I don't understand your logic behind the Bure vote and the connection with the real seer.

If Bure isn't the real seer, I would hope the real seer wouldn't search Bure as we would then salt Bure once the real seer is exposed. The real seer should focus on searching for the other slugs. The real seer SHOULD NOT OUT THEMSELVES if they viewed Bure to see if he was really a slug.

The real seer (assuming it's not Bure), should keep it quiet unless they found the alpha slug or multiple other slugs. Just be careful not to hold onto any information longer than you need to, because if you are caught and know 2 or more slugs, that knowledge is gone.
Yeah, I don't see the connection either.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

newarenanow wrote:I'll tell you one thing though, if Pavel Bure is truly the gardener, and he researched someone last night and fails to tell us any results, it will be a huge FAIL.
This is yet another reason I think it's all been a lie. He has been on a lot, both from school and home according to him. Now he comes out and is completely off the radar. Hopefully he'll come and contribute before the vote is over.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

MWB wrote:
newarenanow wrote:I'll tell you one thing though, if Pavel Bure is truly the gardener, and he researched someone last night and fails to tell us any results, it will be a huge FAIL.
This is yet another reason I think it's all been a lie. He has been on a lot, both from school and home according to him. Now he comes out and is completely off the radar. Hopefully he'll come and contribute before the vote is over.
I think if he doesn't speak before the end of the vote, it pretty much is telling that he isn't the gardener. Unless something happened where he truly couldn't log on.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I'm gonna have to go with salt cupkeeper

Beerman and Juice are just as high up on the radar at this point.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

cupkeeper - 4 (shaftnutz, Troy, MWB, Malkinmaniac)
beerman - 2 (NAN, mac)
Zarovich - 1 (canaan)
Troy - 2 (Senka, Corvidae)
Last edited by newarenanow on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

With that vote, I'm logging off for the night and most likely until Sunday. Have a great night/Halloween/weekend everyone!
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Malkamaniac wrote:With that vote, I'm logging off for the night and most likely until Sunday. Have a great night/Halloween/weekend everyone!
Peace out! Hopefully we get a slug.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

salt troy
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

I'm guessing that it Pavel is the Gardener, the Slug's didn't waste a turn on him because they assumed we'd salt him.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

beerman - 2 (NAN, mac)
Zarovich - 1 (canaan)
Troy - 2 (Senka, Corvidae)

Ignore my edit above. I accidently hit "edit" instead of "quote" to add in Corvidae's vote.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

not really confident in any of the salts yet....but Troy seems to hold the most water for me. dunno why, just seems like a sluggish kinda guy

salt troy
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

beerman - 2 (NAN, mac)
Zarovich - 1 (canaan)
Troy - 3 (Senka, Corvidae, crayz)
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Alright ya'll, I'm out of here for most of the weekend. I may be able to check in later tonight for a few minutes, but it all depends on what I'm doing tonight.

Good luck village. Let's snag a slug.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

salt dagny

based solely on a hunch. I have no idea.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Troy - 3 (Senka, Corvidae, crayz)
beerman - 2 (NAN, mac)
dagny - 1 (slappy)
Zarovich - 1 (canaan)
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

I'm home from work.

Where the hell is Pavel?!

I figured he would've posted by now. Not just who he seered last night, but he also said if he wasn't eaten he'd be right here today, to cast a vote for MWB.

At this point, it looks like the slugs are just toying with us.

I agree, he shouldn't be salted YET. If he doesn't post, he is either a slug (don't discount him being the Alpha), or a selfish villager.

That also means that the people he "cleared" are not really in the clear.

Honestly, the people that come to my mind that would be so good at messing with our minds would be canaan, bhaw(but he's not playing), Juice, NAN, and this Pavel guy.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

I haven't voted yet, and I won't do so til late because I have that luxury of having 3 hrs on you guys. I want to see what people have to say before I vote, and we have a lot more time in this game.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Oh, and Senka... he's another one that would be good at pulling crazy slug tactics.

I read the thread, mostly, in a catch up way. So, I see it all unfold after it's happened. From my perspective, we are being manipulated. I'm just trying to think of who would be this good at it.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Salt Canaan

He is 100% slug.

Sorry guys been busy all day. I am surprised to be alive and I have to say the slugs def thought you'd instant lynch me as per the scenario dagny laid out at the end of the day yesterday.

I didn't investigate MWB because everything I was basing him being a slug off of was relying on DanH being a slug. Unless MWB is going to another level of thinking by trying to protect a townie who was going to be lynched... I think that's over thinking though.

I also don't understand why you guys would still be suspicious of Juice. He's clear.

The bigger news is since my theory on MWB didn't play out how I thought, I decided to look at one of the more quiet players.

Salt Canaan he is a slug.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Pavel Bure wrote:
Sorry guys been busy all day. I am surprised to be alive and I have to say the slugs def thought you'd instant lynch me as per the scenario dagny laid out at the end of the day yesterday.

I didn't investigate MWB because everything I was basing him being a slug off of was relying on DanH being a slug. Unless MWB is going to another level of thinking by trying to protect a townie who was going to be lynched... I think that's over thinking though.

I also don't understand why you guys would still be suspicious of Juice. He's clear.

The bigger news is since my theory on MWB didn't play out how I thought, I decided to look at one of the more quiet players.

Salt Canaan he is a slug.
Dammit I rewrote my post in the middle of typing, it should look like this.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Pavel Bure wrote:
Because with you being the gardener still in doubt, anyone you cleared, was not clear.