** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: ** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Post by Troy Loney »

mac5155 wrote:so when is the deadline for this salting? i want to be sure to get a vote in but its still too early.. i want to wait for pavel to log in
10 am tomorrow i think...

I still don't have much to go on...i think the identity of Pavel is important, but that should wait until the next night phase....I'm still not convinced he isn't just a regular villager at this point.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I wouldn't be surprised if Pavel doesn't post today, assuming he is not the seer (which I don't think he is). By him not posting it just creates added confusion.

As for the vote this round... I'm leaning going towards someone who hasn't contributed much yet to see if we can weed out some quiet people.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

newarenanow wrote: Pavel may not post today (if he is a slug), knowing that w/o him chiming in, the vote may just come down to two or three people voting, and a villager/possible seer is going to be salted because everyone is waiting.
:thumb:

Didn't see this before I posted the same thing.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

salt beerman
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Zarovich wrote:Page 29. This is what I am refering to. This is after Pavel came out as gardener and got Dan salted. Perhaps my comprehension is wrong but you are glad to switch from Dan to Pavel?
Fair statement....admittedly, I completely missed Pavel's "seer admission" post. Have no idea how, seeing as I am on here constantly. We still don't know he is the seer, however.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

newarenanow wrote:salt beerman
BOOM
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

My view is why salt Pavel tonite. If he is the seer, then let him seeeeererer. If he isnt, we can salt him later.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

slappybrown wrote:
BOOM
GOES THE DYNAMITE
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

dagny wrote:I'm not surprised at all. I said it was a possibility last night that they may go after someone else to mess with us. After the inactivity from the night before, there's no telling what these slugs are gonna do.

We don't even have confirmation that the slugs went for the gardener the previous night shift, or just did nothing.

I believe the slugs are either messing with us, or the Alpha hasn't been keeping up with the thread.

I have to go to work in a few minutes, but I want to point out that, so far today, Juice is making absolutely NO sense, and that's very un-Juicelike.

Looks like i'll have to wait til i get home from work to see what Pavel has to say.
This post smells funny to me.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

newarenanow wrote:
slappybrown wrote:
BOOM
GOES THE DYNAMITE

back to the dead.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

mac5155 wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
mac5155 wrote:very interesting since i've last left. is or isnt pavel the seer? lol. wow this game is getting interesting. so, i haz a question. where is crayz?
Look two posts above yours.
yeah i saw it right after i searched his posts.
I haven't paid quite as much attention to this as normal mostly because the time frame. There is no mad rush to get votes as its a 24 hr cycle. Most of the people that are active are going around and round in circles with their comments. I don't really post during night time because you shouldn't....and this early in the game there still isn't that much strategy so I make my vote and check back the next day to see what happened. As it progresses and more people go out and we can start looking at the trends then i'll be more active.

That and i've been busy at work and doing stuff after work

:pop:
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

I'm really leaning towards voting beerman. Just a different type style and it's awkwardly quiet more than normal.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

yeah it sucks because he is acting differently but he could just be busy at work.. i know i am usually active but am less active because of people coming to visit me and im not going to be glued to the computer while they are here. so uhmm... i still dont know who i want to vote for haha.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

mac5155 wrote:yeah it sucks because he is acting differently but he could just be busy at work.. i know i am usually active but am less active because of people coming to visit me and im not going to be glued to the computer while they are here. so uhmm... i still dont know who i want to vote for haha.
I'm still struggling who to vote for as well.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

i think the biggest reason people have changed is the time thing. Not that its bad, but it changes the game. Before if there were 5 votes and we needed 8, slugs could push for one more vote then bandwagon to get them out before they could defend. Now it doesn't matter as there is no "push" for votes..
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

well there is a push right at the end i.e. i've been looking at who has been voting last and while it doesnt mean much now, it could be a sign of slugs. if the vote is tied or a slug is up by 1, the other 2 slugs could sway the vote off the slug and onto another villager.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

mac5155 wrote:yeah it sucks because he is acting differently but he could just be busy at work.. i know i am usually active but am less active because of people coming to visit me and im not going to be glued to the computer while they are here. so uhmm... i still dont know who i want to vote for haha.
I thought the same thing about beerman. However, I think it's more work related. He got called out for being quiet in a game after he was converted and got killed off because of it. I don't think he would make the same mistake twice.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Any active players lurking, are you going to be able to vote by 10am tomorrow???

This can honestly go to a 3 way tie tomorrow morning with Troy, beerman and whoever else had the other vote (I can't remember).

I know after 6:30 tonight, my vote pretty much is staying unless if I get a chance to take a look tonight, but I doubt it.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

i will be able to vote but im not convinced either way....
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

mac5155 wrote:i will be able to vote but im not convinced either way....
I like my vote of Troy over that of beerman. and I mean if i get on drunk at 2am, maybe Ill change, but im not responsible for those actions lol :face: :oops:
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Senka wrote:
mac5155 wrote:i will be able to vote but im not convinced either way....
I like my vote of Troy over that of beerman. and I mean if i get on drunk at 2am, maybe Ill change, but im not responsible for those actions lol :face: :oops:
I can possibly hop on board with the Troy vote before I leave.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

can someone outline why troy and beerman are suspicious (other than BM being inactive?) because i've read through and i'm missing it i think..
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

salt cupkeeper

To save myself...which is completely reasonable to me because even if cupkeeper is just a villager, thats just as bad as letting myself go down like that when i'm just villager.

***i think the lack of voting could be indicative to the fact there we're not on to anything here...ie it only takes two votes for a majority right now...slugs have no reason to even really vote (voting is a strong piece of evidence against someone later in the game)...i'm wondering if they are among the handful that ahve been on here all day talkign about this, or one of the many not around at all.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Troy Loney wrote: ***i think the lack of voting could be indicative to the fact there we're not on to anything here...ie it only takes two votes for a majority right now...slugs have no reason to even really vote (voting is a strong piece of evidence against someone later in the game)...i'm wondering if they are among the handful that ahve been on here all day talkign about this, or one of the many not around at all.
this is very much true, for me at least, that i'm just unsure really and dont want to make a shot in the dark at this point in the game.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

mac5155 wrote:can someone outline why troy and beerman are suspicious (other than BM being inactive?) because i've read through and i'm missing it i think..
For me, Troy has kind of been down the middle, and also quiet.

For beerman, just inactivity.