** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: ** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Post by Zarovich »

dagny wrote: As for last game, I don't have time to go through the thread. All I can say is, I don't remember having so many facepalm moments, with one player, as I watched a game progress. :lol: And, please don't take offense, that's not my intention. (The bird, Zaro, sucked too, up until his last shot. :lol: ) I'm just being honest about what I observed. I can say, if you hadn't fought so vehemently against salting Juice in that game, you woulda got him and all the other slugs would've fell into line. If jaysmiter hadn't fought you so vehemently, the village would've gone down.
You hurt my feelings. I was 2/2 after your eating when I was chossing between you and Juice. :(
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Pavel Bure wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:
Wow you're tilting pretty hard. You answered what I was asking you earlier and I let up. You just seem arrogant in that you somehow can't believe that I would question the great "Troy Loney." Like I said it's funny you're tilting pretty hard but it's not helping.
Not that necessarily...just that your asking me to try and explain a random first day vote...it was random, as i said, which you seem to think is bunk and want to seem to try and keep saying im "suspicious cause of that
You're more suspicious because you're acting like a pretentious moron. Course that makes me lean more towards you being town than anything. It's not like I'm trying to start a train on you.
And your calling people names...and your wondering why people are getting a little irritable.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

MWB wrote:
dagny wrote: As for last game, I don't have time to go through the thread. All I can say is, I don't remember having so many facepalm moments, with one player, as I watched a game progress. :lol: And, please don't take offense, that's not my intention. (The bird, Zaro, sucked too, up until his last shot. :lol: ) I'm just being honest about what I observed. I can say, if you hadn't fought so vehemently against salting Juice in that game, you woulda got him and all the other slugs would've fell into line. If jaysmiter hadn't fought you so vehemently, the village would've gone down.
This will be my last response on this subject, because it seems to follow a common theme which only hurts the village. In each game you seem to end up in a drawn out argument with someone, which in turn is much more detrimental to the village than me being wrong about someone.
Argument? :lol:

I answered your questions.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Troy Loney wrote:
And your calling people names...and your wondering why people are getting a little irritable.
I'm sorry :( *hugs*
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

MWB wrote:
This will be my last response on this subject, because it seems to follow a common theme which only hurts the village. In each game you seem to end up in a drawn out argument with someone, which in turn is much more detrimental to the village than me being wrong about someone.
Oh, and btw, my riling of the village in the last two games is what drew out what jaysmiter needed to figure out who the slugs were. Where do you think he got the info for his pie chart? :lol: He said, in both games, that looking back on my arguments is what helped him.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

"Calculated" arguing is strategery. :D
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

dagny wrote:"Calculated" arguing is strategery. :D
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Zarovich wrote:
You hurt my feelings. I was 2/2 after your eating when I was chossing between you and Juice. :(
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Pavel Bure wrote:
dagny wrote:"Calculated" arguing is strategery. :D
:lol: That's awesome! :lol:
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

salt pavel bure

He's aggressively gone after two people now for reasons that don't seem very strong.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Dan H - 5 (Juice, NAN, cup keeper, crayz, mac)
Pavel Bure - 3 (LITT, shafnutz05, Troy Loney)
Juice - 1 (Dan H)
Senka - 1 (canaan)
sdm - 1 (Senka)
Troy Loney - 1 (Corvidae)
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

MWB wrote:salt pavel bure

He's aggressively gone after two people now for reasons that don't seem very strong.
He's asking questions :scared:
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

(Now includes MWB's vote.)

Dan H - 5 (Juice, NAN, cup keeper, crayz, mac)
Pavel Bure - 4 (LITT, shafnutz05, Troy Loney, MWB)
Juice - 1 (Dan H)
Senka - 1 (canaan)
sdm - 1 (Senka)
Troy Loney - 1 (Corvidae)
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Pavel Bure wrote:
MWB wrote:salt pavel bure

Not really a whole lot of question asking... more just talking and name calling.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

unsalt DanH

i am going to be honest i was just going along with everyone but Pavel is just sticking out to me and it's hard to get a read on him because of never playing with him, although it is obvious he is not a n00b.

salt Pavel

just want to see waht his role is
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

MWB wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:
Not really a whole lot of question asking... more just talking and name calling.
Questioning people that were promoting a coinflip yesterday was the way to go. I use an aggressive approach to get reactions out of people. It tilted Loney pretty good but judging by his responses it's not something a slug would do/say. Dagny's response was even better because he understood why I'd ask and didn't get crazy defensive because of it.

If nothing else I'd say that gives a pretty good read on two of the people in the game.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Based on some of your earlier posts I'm more concerned that your aggressive approach is to try to out the seer. There were many people who said in day 1 that it was a crapshoot and basically does come down to a coin flip. Why focus on Troy? The responses you've gotten are just people defending themselves. Since you've reached a verdict on Troy and Dagny, what is your verdict on LITT, who you were gunning for earlier?
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

mac5155 wrote:unsalt DanH

i am going to be honest i was just going along with everyone but Pavel is just sticking out to me and it's hard to get a read on him because of never playing with him, although it is obvious he is not a n00b.

salt Pavel

just want to see waht his role is
This is just silly. I haven't started a train on anyone nor have I cast a meaningless vote without reason. Why would I put myself out here like this when I could have easily just hopped the Dan train and sat back. I didn't like the reasoning for him and wanted to look at some other people but hey if you guys want to salt active players who are going to actually ask questions to gain info go right ahead.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

I'm not buying Dan H's shenanigans one bit.
salt him!
Dan H
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dan H »

Juice, do you have anything more specific about me than you've already stated? It looks as if I might be able to save myself for another round if I switch my vote from you to Pavel, but I'm not sold right now on Pavel's being a slug, and I think it may be better for the village for my villager credentials to become visible. Note that I backed off you a bit after re-reading your initial message, but you're far from my "cleared" list. It's just that I'm 20% sure you're a slug now, whereas I was 65% sure yesterday.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

MWB wrote:Based on some of your earlier posts I'm more concerned that your aggressive approach is to try to out the seer. There were many people who said in day 1 that it was a crapshoot and basically does come down to a coin flip. Why focus on Troy? The responses you've gotten are just people defending themselves. Since you've reached a verdict on Troy and Dagny, what is your verdict on LITT, who you were gunning for earlier?
The seer at this point I would say has read the threads and taken the advice in them. The only way you coming in here at this point and trying to add steam to my train would be to deflect once again from DanH and since like I said I have a pretty big town vibe from Loney at this point he could be absolutely correct with his assessment of.
Troy Loney wrote:
Dan H wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:salt DanH

Even though i don't like it....i think his identity needs to be put out there and we should really look at the people who have been pushing for him (besides Juice IMO)...i think they're using Juice's cloak as a diversionary tactic.
Troy, I don't get what you mean by "Juice's cloak." Are you willing to elaborate?
That anyone (potentially a slug) can keep subtly bringing you up throughout the game as a potential person to salt....and while they become the drivers for getting you salted, the perception in the game is that juice is the one who implicated you, and if your not a slug, juice might be one.
MWB you waiting all day then coming and trying to influence a vote with 2 hours left in the day is very odd. This would make 2 days you help the less popular train gain an edge in vote count from the public's original choice. What is your reasoning for switching to me?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I've already said my reasons, but I'll say them again:
1. You have aggressively gone after two people for reasons that don't seem very strong.
2. You seemed to be pushing LITT to come out as the seer earlier. When this didn't happen, you switched targets.

As for me waiting all day.... I was on this morning and posted some thoughts. I've been in and out all day and haven't really had time until the last couple hours.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

And how convenient you disappear when someone points out you're deflecting. I gotta go with Loney's thought now.

Salt DanH today

let's salt MWB tomm.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Pavel Bure wrote:And how convenient you disappear when someone points out you're deflecting. I gotta go with Loney's thought now.

Salt DanH today

let's salt MWB tomm.
Who disappeared?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

unsalt pavel