** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: ** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Post by slappybrown »

shafnutz05 wrote:
slappybrown wrote:That seems too on the nose, especially for someone who has clearly played the game a lot.
Doesn't "on the nose" mean dead right? lol
Bure's reaction to the slug inaction being "dumb LULZ" is what is too on the nose. If you are a rookie WW/SW/Mafia player, and you were slug, the most obvious thing you can do after last night is say "the slugs are ruh-tards LOLLERSKATES." Given he is experienced I dont think he would use such a simplistic play. He could still be a slug, I just dont think that piece of evidence is persuasive. Im not going to decide yet, but Im leaning Senka. He doesnt post all day, and redwill says that the slugs never sent in a PM before he edited it. Thats pretty cut and dry if you ask me.
Dan H
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dan H »

For what it's worth, Senka PMed me in the middle of the day yesterday (unrelated to Slug Wars). So he was on, at least briefly.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

Dan H wrote:For what it's worth, Senka PMed me in the middle of the day yesterday (unrelated to Slug Wars). So he was on, at least briefly.
Defending a suspected slug. That PM could have been one of many and the others were about your slug strategy. This is very questionable as far as your standing in this village. And to think I defended you yesterday and salted a role player.

salt dan h
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Pavel Bure wrote:
MWB wrote:I certainly don't agree with LITT's thinking regarding pfidc, but I'm also not convinced that it makes him a slug.

Pavel, the way you are framing this situation with LITT is that he has one of two options... either seer or slug. You've said this a couple of times and now you want him to explain himself. Well, if he's a slug he's not going to say he is one. If he's the seer, there's no way he should say that is his role. His current explanation, while I don't agree with it, is somewhat logical. I'm not really sure what else you're wanting him to say, unless you're wanting him to say he's the seer.
This is part of what I wanted, although you gave him an out now.
How did I "give him an out"?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

shafnutz05 wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:Ha this slug group is a joke. Kill the doctor and then don't kill anyone at night well played. :lol:

Now on to to serious business.

LITT you came to the defense of PFIDC instantly. Why is this? IMO it seems that you were making this move to build cred with the town since you knew he was town. That points to one of two things. 1. You are the seer and investigated PFIDC or the more likely of the two 2. You are a slug and are trying to gain cred for "defending" a townie you knew would be lynched. I'll save my vote to salt you until you get in here to explain yourself.
Pavel, you are making me very suspicious. You're "haha...those slugs are so stupid" schtick is a bit odd....especially because if you are a villager you are essentially just asking to be eaten. Not to mention the fact that you said that the slugs killed the "doctor"? Who is the doctor?

This post, along with the one you just posted, are long rambling diatribes against one player that are very representative of a rookie slug. Not to mention the fact that, if you ARE a villager, and LITT is indeed the seer, you just deliberately outed him, and gave the slugs a good target to NOM tonight. Seems like a loose theory to me.

I am still not sure about Dan...but Pavel has my spider sense tingling. If I am wrong on this....well I don't know.

unsalt Dan H
salt Pavel Bure
I took Pavel's "slug group is a joke" thing to be sarcastic. However, your point about him seeming to want to out the seer seems more on track. This is what I was trying to get at with my earlier post. It's almost as if he threw it out there in hopes that LITT would panic (if he were the seer) and expose himself needlessly.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Really not sure who to go with. Part of me thinks it should be Dan H or Senka because of the post times yesterday. Dan H is giving Senka an alibi for not being on. Maybe legit or maybe working together. We find out one way or the other if we get one of them. Also curious about Pavel though.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

cup keeper wrote:Defending a suspected slug. That PM could have been one of many and the others were about your slug strategy. This is very questionable as far as your standing in this village. And to think I defended you yesterday and salted a role player.

salt dan h
haha I lol at posts like this. "So you got a PM huh........a PM about SLUG STRATEGY!!!!!11!!!!!!!! NICE TRY!!!!" And are people really personally offended to defend someone they find out is a slug later?
Dan H
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dan H »

cup keeper wrote:
Dan H wrote:For what it's worth, Senka PMed me in the middle of the day yesterday (unrelated to Slug Wars). So he was on, at least briefly.
Defending a suspected slug. That PM could have been one of many and the others were about your slug strategy. This is very questionable as far as your standing in this village. And to think I defended you yesterday and salted a role player.

salt dan h
Er, no.

Look, the writing seems to be on the wall for me. I'm gonna go soon if not today, and you'll all see I'm a villager. That's fine. Afterward, you should look at Juice. He's stayed on me for whatever reason, and because he's Juice, he's carrying along some votes in his wake. I don't know if Senka is a slug, but I do know he was on yesterday, and I'd like to keep the village from salting people based upon erroneous information.

The post timing from yesterday simply isn't important. I think the slugs were on, but purposefully did not send in a PM to try to lure the seer out today, as I explained a bit ago.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Dan H - 3 (Juice, NAN, cup keeper)
Pavel Bure - 2 (LITT, shafnutz05)
Juice - 1 (Dan H)
Senka - 1 (canaan)
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

MWB wrote:Really not sure who to go with. Part of me thinks it should be Dan H or Senka because of the post times yesterday. Dan H is giving Senka an alibi for not being on. Maybe legit or maybe working together. We find out one way or the other if we get one of them. Also curious about Pavel though.
this is what I'm thinking as well, I don't think senka would set up an inactive player and go inactive himself, and I don't really think two slugs would be outright defending one another already when they still have another recruit. I voted for dan yesterday and I'm thinking that's what I'm going with again, but I could definitely go with a Pavel vote. He seems pretty experienced at this game and because he's a new player here just not sure of his playing style which could work in his favor.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

So heres where im at. I know nothing more than I did yesterday, and because of this, im continuing.

salt sdm

I know yesterday I voted for him, and he voted for PFIDC, and the vote just took off. But ill stand by. Although, I wouldnt shy away from a Bure vote, even if hes a noob. I again wont vote for DanH. Ill be partying tonight to chances of me being on at 11:28 for a swing vote seem unlikely :P
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

salt danh

the senka/danh stuff is just really odd...and danh seems to be really active and defending himself, more then previous games. Senka is my #2 vote
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

lol Well regardless, He provided me with being online yesterday, so he wins another non-vote by me. the first night I thought itd be best to keep him around. regardless, if he sticks around another night or two, ill vote for him, because thats odd he'd stay. Im also not voting Mac/Dagny for atleast a few nights either :P

in the words of bob errey "suck on that". (even though it doesnt relate, I laugh when I think about it)
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Dan H - 4 (crayz, Juice, NAN, cup keeper)
Juice - 1 (Dan H)
Senka - 1 (canaan)
SDM - 1 (senka)
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Canaan and NAN what say you guys.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Remember people, all the ones talking are being voted on. Look at the quiets and see who stick out. For me NAN and Canaan fit nicely.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Malkamaniac wrote:Remember people, all the ones talking are being voted on. Look at the quiets and see who stick out. For me NAN and Canaan fit nicely.
Juice - 1 (Dan H)
Senka - 1 (canaan)
SDM - 1 (senka)
both have voted?
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Malkamaniac wrote:Canaan and NAN what say you guys.
I think they caught the first helicopter out of the village, a la Cloverfield. Speaking of which, what a dumb movie. I am so sure the helicopter pilot would make his escape route directly over the effing monster. He could have gone ANY OTHER DIRECTION, but instead he peels in low right over the monster's head so they can get a nice view. Moron.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

crayz wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:Remember people, all the ones talking are being voted on. Look at the quiets and see who stick out. For me NAN and Canaan fit nicely.
Juice - 1 (Dan H)
Senka - 1 (canaan)
SDM - 1 (senka)
both have voted?
:pop:
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

lol fail on my part. But these guys usually interact more with their input.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Malkamaniac wrote:lol fail on my part. But these guys usually interact more with their input.
:roll: i kno yur antsy lol but theres another 9-10 hrs to chat yet lol
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I was thinking the same thing. Last round some of us were saying it would be best to vote someone quiet because at the very least they are just not contributing. Not sure if that's shifted because we think we've got solid evidence on some people or what.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Senka wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:lol fail on my part. But these guys usually interact more with their input.
:roll: i kno yur antsy lol but theres another 9-10 hrs to chat yet lol

Who has time to wait. I'm an American I demand instant gratification!
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I put my vote in early because between today and tomorrow, I have meetings scattered all throughout the day. We are rapping up a project that is due tomorrow.

I'll have periods over the next two days where I can participate pretty well for about an hour or two, and then you won't hear from me for two or three hours.

BTW, are we freezing this over the weekend, because I will be on here like for 5 total minutes all weekend.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

BTW, are we freezing this over the weekend, because I will be on here like for 5 total minutes all weekend.
We usually freeze right? I'll be in the same boat.