NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: ** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

Senka wrote:
Letang Is The Truth wrote:
Senka wrote:back to stats homework for another 56 hours :(
i loved stats. biostats in gradschool however sucks butt

i loved stats up to this point. Im that guy that never has a problem understanding math and it has always been easy to me... and the first section we didlike games of chance and probabilities and I killed it. I love it. I love poker from a mathematical side. Anyways -- what we're doing now I just cant grasp and Ive been trying to re-teach it to myself for a week now and figure it out by friday but its SO TERRIBLE.
what are you guys going over now
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

ps perhaps we should move this chit chat to another thread so we dont anger anyone
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

post count padders
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

mac5155 wrote:post count padders
:pop:
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Ha this slug group is a joke. Kill the doctor and then don't kill anyone at night well played. :lol:

Now on to to serious business.

LITT you came to the defense of PFIDC instantly. Why is this? IMO it seems that you were making this move to build cred with the town since you knew he was town. That points to one of two things. 1. You are the seer and investigated PFIDC or the more likely of the two 2. You are a slug and are trying to gain cred for "defending" a townie you knew would be lynched. I'll save my vote to salt you until you get in here to explain yourself.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

salt senka
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

salt senka
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I certainly don't agree with LITT's thinking regarding pfidc, but I'm also not convinced that it makes him a slug.

Pavel, the way you are framing this situation with LITT is that he has one of two options... either seer or slug. You've said this a couple of times and now you want him to explain himself. Well, if he's a slug he's not going to say he is one. If he's the seer, there's no way he should say that is his role. His current explanation, while I don't agree with it, is somewhat logical. I'm not really sure what else you're wanting him to say, unless you're wanting him to say he's the seer.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Here's the way I look at it. The shift to start voting for PFIDC started as the Dan H vote was really gaining traction. The only plausible theory I see right now is that a couple of slugs saw that Dan H was heading for the salt, and they tried to start an alternative voting campaign to try and save his hide. I am not saying they knew that PFIDC was the seer....they just got lucky there.

We are in deep water right now. I say we salt Dan H....worst case scenario, we are wrong and lose a villager (which chances are we will anyway). Best case scenario, he IS a slug, then we can start examining the people that started the PFIDC vote. As far as I am concerned, its the best theory out there.

salt Dan H
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Senka wrote:
MWB wrote:So does anyone else find the timing of Senka's posts suspicious?
regardless what you want to say I cant really defend myself without DanH.

I was actually talking football with him today. I was on -- but I didnt post in here?
I'm interested to see what Dan H has to say on this.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

sdm5055 wrote:Salt PFIDC

best of both worlds this game he is quit and he is normally rather confusing
Here was the original post with the first vote for PFIDC....
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

I don't think Senka would let a night go by and not eat or recruit someone. Unless it was a calculated plot to make someone inactive get the ax but in that scenario then why wouldn't he post and end up making himself look like the inactive person?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Yeah, I agree with you there. Doesn't seem like Senka would do that, unless he just had technical difficulties.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

The more I go back and read Dan's posts, the more confident I am that he is sluggy. He just hasn't been himself...and it seems like when he does post, he has one or two follow up posts that seem to only have the purpose of covering his tracks if he is investigated.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Although it is a little bit weird that his last post was a few minutes before the first day ended (Tues. a few minutes before midnight) and his next post was right after the second night (This morn) would've ended.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

^ Senka that is
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

salt Dan H
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

unsalt senka

he seemed pretty adamant about asking redwill for an explanation about the slug fail last pm....i'm guessing that the slugs tried to recruit the seer....but i guess we really don't know the deal....and I don't buy the DanH vote...i don't get that at all...
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Troy Loney wrote:he seemed pretty adamant about asking redwill for an explanation about the slug fail last pm....i'm guessing that the slugs tried to recruit the seer....but i guess we really don't know the deal....and I don't buy the DanH vote...i don't get that at all...
It's as good as any other theory. I have no idea if Dan is a slug. But the only thing I DO know is that the other day Dan had four votes against him...suddenly a momentum vote was started for PFIDC, who was an easy target. End of the day, we end up salting an RP (again, I think was just fortunate luck for the slugs).

Dan H has been acting differently...erratically, almost. All it takes is a couple of slugs to start the vote for PFIDC, and Dan is safe. The way I look at it is:

a) Dan is not a slug, and we are where we started.
b) Dan is a slug, and we can immediately go after the people that voted for PFIDC, since it was so evenly split. Why not take the risk?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

redwill wrote:To clarify:

If the slugs had tried to recruit the Gardener, nothing would have happened.

If the slugs didn't try to do anything, nothing would have happened.

To use a phrase that I hate: It is what it is.
Gien that redwill said (before his edit) that believe it or not not all PMs are in, the took the night off. I think the notion they did it intentionally to frame inactive people is overthinking it. Unless there is another inactive player aside from Senka, I dont see why he isnt the next to get salted.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

*Given
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Troy Loney wrote:unsalt senka

he seemed pretty adamant about asking redwill for an explanation about the slug fail last pm....i'm guessing that the slugs tried to recruit the seer....but i guess we really don't know the deal....and I don't buy the DanH vote...i don't get that at all...
If they tried to recruit the seer, they now know the seer, and the village is f'd.

Or they could be really smart and they would do that, make it seem like they tried to recruit the seer and are trying to draw him out today, so unless you are the seer and know a slug, don't jump out right away.

Or they could be dumb and just forgot to send the PM. Redwill said at like 9 last night he still hadn't received all the PMS.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Defending PFiDC has got me concerned. LITT, You know yourself PFiDC plays this I could or couldn't be or maybe I am or not game. He's done it every game that I have played.

Plain and simple it confused the village yet again and he paid for it. A roleplayer in any case like that should remain quiet, and had he wanted to stay in the game for one extra night he would of said what he was, instead he said once again. You won't want to do that to me, I could go after your. Boy, nothing like proving either you are an RP or you aren't an rp.

But what I want to know now LITT. Since your most likely dead from the slugs with your adamant posturing to defend PFiDC(which either makes you an RP or a slug trying to gain cred) what do you have to say?

At this point I'm not salting anyone until answers have been made.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

and if they tried to recruit the seer last night and nothing happened, if they nom him, we're screwed to the max.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Yeah...agree with malk....seer needs to keep quiet unless he's found a slug...then just tell us so we can get one...but yeah...if they did nothing to be sly and draw the seer out that is pretty cool....but either way just don't do anything till you find a slug then tell the village.