** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: ** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

dagny wrote:
Senka wrote:i love talking pears with giraffes in the background.
omg... i never noticed the giraffes til now. :shock: :lol:

I'm home!
same! its crazy. i always just see the giant pear lol

and i looked back and the DanH comment about the sexta goin down was strange as juice pointed out.

unsalt sdm

salt dan h
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

I'm leaving here in about 15 mins.

I think PFIDC is the way to go with the role claim/slug trip up. It's just a massively confusing thing to say. There's no reason someone that makes comments like that should be left alive.

I'd also look at Letang Is The Truth for his quick defense of PFIDC almost like he knows something.

Before I go can someone post the comment Dan made about the Sexta. I can't find it.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

- Malkamaniac
- dagny
- Senka
- crayz

have not voted yet. possibly waiting to sway the vote off a slug at the last minute...
Dan H
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dan H »

Dan H wrote:Holy hopping Jebus on a pogo stick. That sux0rz.

I'll reiterate my plea that we use the first round or so to bandwagon someone who's normally very quiet and hard to read. It will help us later.
It's right here. I don't see why it's at all odd.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

newarenanow wrote:unlynch dags

lynch DanH

I won't let my personal feelings get in the way of the village. It's stupid and petty.
"Personal feelings"???

Orly?

Do tell... :pop:
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Dan H wrote:
Dan H wrote:Holy hopping Jebus on a pogo stick. That sux0rz.

I'll reiterate my plea that we use the first round or so to bandwagon someone who's normally very quiet and hard to read. It will help us later.
It's right here. I don't see why it's at all odd.
Seeing this now. I'm gonna look at the two I mentioned in my prior post and the people bandwagoning on the end of your train as the day comes to a close. The comments PFIDC made are way more stupid and confusing than you coming out and saying in effect that it sucks we lost the doctor. :face:
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Malkamaniac was here earlier and seemed to "want" to get on PFiDC but didnt.
dagny was here a while ago and is here now, but wanted to save her vote
Senka was here, doesnt want DanH gone, will be back later
crayz was last here at 6:00 and said he would vote later, also asked if it could end with a majority.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

mac5155 wrote:Malkamaniac was here earlier and seemed to "want" to get on PFiDC but didnt.
crayz was last here at 6:00 and said he would vote later, also asked if it could end with a majority.
This really tells us nothing.

The people bandwagoning onto the Dan train this late in the day should be the ones to get the first looks on Day 2. Although I've def got some questions for PFIDC and LITT for the comments made earlier in the thread.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Pavel Bure wrote:
mac5155 wrote:Malkamaniac was here earlier and seemed to "want" to get on PFiDC but didnt.

The people bandwagoning onto the Dan train this late in the day should be the ones to get the first looks on Day 2. Although I've def got some questions for PFIDC and LITT for the comments made earlier in the thread.
i know, it doesnt tell us much, but it could later in the game.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

with these votes being all deadline style and not majority, one person can save their vote until the end and if it is a tie between slug and villager and that person with a vote is a slug, they can influence a decision. i'm just saying, it can be done.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

mac5155 wrote:with these votes being all deadline style and not majority, one person can save their vote until the end and if it is a tie between slug and villager and that person with a vote is a slug, they can influence a decision. i'm just saying, it can be done.
Which is why I said looking at the people hopping on late is the way to go. The PFIDC train was about to take a majority in the votes and all of a sudden people started hopping the Dan train instead. It already doesn't look good for PFIDC and the people hopping the Dan train at a late time.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Pavel Bure wrote:

I know you don't like lists, but it could be helpful later. Depending on how or if these people vote and how the vote turns out could be beneficial.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Pavel Bure wrote:
mac5155 wrote:with these votes being all deadline style and not majority, one person can save their vote until the end and if it is a tie between slug and villager and that person with a vote is a slug, they can influence a decision. i'm just saying, it can be done.
Which is why I said looking at the people hopping on late is the way to go. The PFIDC train was about to take a majority in the votes and all of a sudden people started hopping the Dan train instead. It already doesn't look good for PFIDC and the people hopping the Dan train at a late time.
And what mac just gave was a list of 4 potential late voters who could hop on a vote, just like you're saying. Both things could be helpful.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

MWB wrote:
I know you don't like lists, but it could be helpful later. Depending on how or if these people vote and how the vote turns out could be beneficial.
The list thing is taking arbitrary members and casting doubt on them without good reason.

On that note I'm off for the night. Have fun guys.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

PensFanInDC wrote:
sdm5055 wrote:Salt PFIDC

best of both worlds this game he is quit and he is normally rather confusing
I is quit? :lol:

no idea what that means...

I didnt have interwebz at home until this morning and I was not at work yesterday so there was no way for me to get on to post until this morning. I have also been very busy at work today.

Like I said, day 1 has no stragery but you dont want to salt me. I'm not a slug. Problem is that if this vote takes off, I have no way of getting online until a little after 10pm tonight which may be too late for some to check their votes and change them.

please...for the gardens sake dont salt me. :thumb:
this is the reason i dont wanna salt pfidc. granted he does do this every game, danh hasnt really defended his case and i think that risking salting an RP based on their actions in previous games for the first vote is silly.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote:

I didnt have interwebz at home until this morning and I was not at work yesterday so there was no way for me to get on to post until this morning. I have also been very busy at work today.

Like I said, day 1 has no stragery but you dont want to salt me. I'm not a slug. Problem is that if this vote takes off, I have no way of getting online until a little after 10pm tonight which may be too late for some to check their votes and change them.

this is the reason i dont wanna salt pfidc. granted he does do this every game, danh hasnt really defended his case and i think that risking salting an RP based on their actions in previous games for the first vote is silly.
As I said earlier, in that case:

"Dont salt me it would be baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad."

There. Ill see you all at the finish line.

The fact that he hasnt come on to defend and reiterate that statement, especially once we called him on it, is indicative that it was a throwaway line designed to save his life.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Pavel Bure wrote:
MWB wrote:
The list thing is taking arbitrary members and casting doubt on them without good reason.

On that note I'm off for the night. Have fun guys.
It's not taking arbitrary members, it's taking members who stick out for a reason.... they haven't yet voted. It's also not casting doubt, it's just pointing out possible patterns for later.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

PensFanInDC wrote:

so all it would take is DanH to say "dont salt me, its not good for the garden" and BAM you're off him?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

mac5155 wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote: I is quit? :lol:

so all it would take is DanH to say "dont salt me, its not good for the garden" and BAM you're off him?
Precisely my point throughout.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Really, once you get to this point in the first vote there's nothing you can say to really defend yourself that won't draw suspicion. Probably better off saying nothing or just "I'm not a slug."
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Ok, I'm caught up.

PFIDC said he'd not have online access til around right now. So, I'll give him a little time to see if he does post anything else. It's only 730 here.

What's the tally at? Will I be a tiebreaker? :twisted: :scared:
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

mac5155 wrote:so all it would take is DanH to say "dont salt me, its not good for the garden" and BAM you're off him?
i would think harder about it, but isnt it odd that he hasnt said anything along those lines? im all for getting rid of people who cause confusion but it is the first vote, i would feel more comfortable not salting someone who has implicated they may be an RP than someone who hasn't really defended their case (sorry if thats confusing, in summation: i would rather salt dan H cuz he hasn't said anything than pfidc cuz he may or may not be an RP)
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

mac5155 wrote:so all it would take is DanH to say "dont salt me, its not good for the garden" and BAM you're off him?
i would think harder about it, but isnt it odd that he hasnt said anything along those lines? im all for getting rid of people who cause confusion but it is the first vote, i would feel more comfortable not salting someone who has implicated they may be an RP than someone who hasn't really defended their case (sorry if thats confusing, in summation: i would rather salt dan H cuz he hasn't said anything than pfidc cuz he may or may not be an RP)
well IMO you dont say somethign on the first day wehn you have 1-2 votes agaisnt you (ala pfidc) if you're an RP. you wait until its 10:30 and see where you stand then. DanH is a villager. has to be.. pfidc probably is too, but i just dont like the selfish style of play. it's what is best for the village, not save your own hind end.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

I need a vote count and I'm waaaay too tired to do it.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

here ya go dags i think this is right

Dan H - 8 (Juice, beerman, PFIDC, slappybrown, TW, NAN, Troy Loney, LITT)
PFIDC - 7 (sdm, mac, Corvidae, MWB, cup keeper, Pavel Bure, Dan H)
canaan - 1 (Zarovich)
Juice - 1 (shafnutz05)
Zarovich - 1 (canaan)