** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: ** SLUG WARZ III - GAME THREAD **

Post by newarenanow »

dagny wrote: The way I play? Intelligently? :P :lol:

Keep in mind, it has turned out in the end, that the players intent on getting rid of me in the beginning, in the last few games, have turned out to be slugs, wanting me out as one of the "thinking" and vocal players.

I'm off to work now.
I just want you out because I hate how you always call people idiots and belittle their intelligence for posting new ideas or thinking outside the box.

I think a lot of ideas aren't going to work, but I refuse to jump on that person and belittle them. Just try to steer people away from the "stupid" ideas, or ignore them totally.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

dags knows im in good fun.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Zaro, cup keeper, and Pavel Bure are three people I believe haven't posted yet during the day phase. Not sure if there's anyone else to add to that. They would seem to be the "quiet" ones so far, and in past games in some cases.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

people are being hypercritical here. its the first day. its impossible to know someone is a slug.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:people are being hypercritical here. its the first day. its impossible to know someone is a slug.
Not when you have slug vision.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:people are being hypercritical here. its the first day. its impossible to know someone is a slug.
This is how I feel. It's a crap shoot, heck the 2nd and 3rd day are still a crap shoot, unless we get lucky.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

oh, and salt zarovich...hes always quiet and always survives.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

edit: i guess this is bound to happen with no vote limit, only people turning to pumpkins at midnight lol. so i really have no issue right now i guess
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

what in God's name is going on here? GET IT TOGETHER PEOPLE! Dan H is not a friggin slug.

Juice says constantly go after the quiet people, and then proceeds to vote for one of the most outspoken players in the game. If you are a slug, would it not make sense to go for one of the most analytical villagers out there? I smell a rat...........................a BIG rat.

SALT JUICE
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Dan H - 4 (Juice, beerman, PFiDC, slappybrown)
sdm - 3 (Senka, LITT, Troy Loney)
juice - 2 (DanH, shaf)
dagny - 1 (NAN)
zarovich - 1 (Canaan)
canaan - 1 (Corvidae)
Last edited by Senka on Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

It would not make sense for a villager to take the risk of targeting Dan H right away....why immediately eliminate someone whom you know could be a huge boon for your team? It only makes sense to eliminate Dan if he is a threat to you.....and can sniff out your sluggishness.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

whoa. i edited because it was a vote count. gimme that benefit.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Senka wrote:whoa. i edited because it was a vote count. gimme that benefit.
:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Senka wrote:whoa. i edited because it was a vote count. gimme that benefit.
:scared:
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

shafnutz05 wrote:what in God's name is going on here? GET IT TOGETHER PEOPLE! Dan H is not a friggin slug.

Juice says constantly go after the quiet people, and then proceeds to vote for one of the most outspoken players in the game. If you are a slug, would it not make sense to go for one of the most analytical villagers out there? I smell a rat...........................a BIG rat.

SALT JUICE
juice's shelf life in this game isn't that long. i think hes replying to as much information he has gathered and trying to snipe a slug before his eventual perceived demise.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

shafnutz05 wrote:It would not make sense for a villager to take the risk of targeting Dan H right away....why immediately eliminate someone whom you know could be a huge boon for your team? It only makes sense to eliminate Dan if he is a threat to you.....and can sniff out your sluggishness.

Your overanalyzing an overanalysis......
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

shafnutz05 wrote:It would not make sense for a villager to take the risk of targeting Dan H right away....why immediately eliminate someone whom you know could be a huge boon for your team? It only makes sense to eliminate Dan if he is a threat to you.....and can sniff out your sluggishness.
i really still dont trust you. and i think keeping both juice and danh around is important, but it really doesnt make sense to me either. hes going against his own thing. the godfather of the WW series! anyways I think danh > juice when it comes down to it. DanH looks into stuff and provides charts/counts. and we all know how awesome charts are :pop:

unlynch sdm
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

i dont really plan on voting for juice though, unless it means saving danH.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Senka wrote:
i really still dont trust you. and i think keeping both juice and danh around is important, but it really doesnt make sense to me either. hes going against his own thing. the godfather of the WW series! anyways I think danh > juice when it comes down to it. DanH looks into stuff and provides charts/counts. and we all know how awesome charts are :pop:

unlynch sdm
IIRC, he did it two games ago, but then didn't do it the last game. So who really knows what we'll get from Dan H.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

haha I was actually kind of proud of my little theory there...Juice's blatant self-contradiction concerns me. Vote for quiet people, then proceed to call the very first vote for one of the most analytical people in the game. It just does not make sense. Juice immediately went after Dan....I don't think Juice is the alpha, but I think he very well could be a lil' slooger.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Salt Zaro

Because he's quiet. Certainly not tied to this vote, but I believe getting rid of non-contributors is at worst a push and at best we get lucky with a slug.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

shafnutz05 wrote:haha I was actually kind of proud of my little theory there...Juice's blatant self-contradiction concerns me. Vote for quiet people, then proceed to call the very first vote for one of the most analytical people in the game. It just does not make sense. Juice immediately went after Dan....I don't think Juice is the alpha, but I think he very well could be a lil' slooger.
well this just in. a slug is a slug. lol Alpha would be best to hit early before they recruit tho.

At this point though, i think avoiding exposure for the vig/seer is the main goal here. The angel had a brain fart and didnt protect himself... :?:

ANYWAYS, I heard a story through the grapevine that redwill handpicked his selections for role players, and he is actually the alpha (and the vig, so he doesnt kill himself). He is only pretending to mod. how about that :idea:! hahah
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

:face:
You really can't see that I changed my strategy this time TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT I AM NOT A SLUG THEREFORE I AM NOT ACTING LIKE I DID IN THE LAST TWO GAMES THAT I WAS A SLUG
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

so i unsalted sdm, becuase of this. and then i thought to myself, this is a safe move, rather than a risky one. Its not that i think killing the garden away is smart, but we wont expose anyone. and without an angel, its even more important. I personally feel if we take down a villager, (rather or not is sdm or someone else) we can hope for the gardener to get some good info? idk. :oops:

sdm5055 wrote: so if it is best for the village er garden then go for it although I am not a RP, so it wont really wont hurt the garden if I am gone but it doesn't help
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Senka wrote:so i unsalted sdm, becuase of this. and then i thought to myself, this is a safe move, rather than a risky one. Its not that i think killing the garden away is smart, but we wont expose anyone. and without an angel, its even more important. I personally feel if we take down a villager, (rather or not is sdm or someone else) we can hope for the gardener to get some good info? idk. :oops:

sdm5055 wrote: so if it is best for the village er garden then go for it although I am not a RP, so it wont really wont hurt the garden if I am gone but it doesn't help
lolwut