** Slug Warz II - GAME THREAD **

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Re: ** Slug Warz II - GAME THREAD **

Post by jaysmiter »

Oh, and I'm also going to the game tonight...but I'll be in Igloo West. I don't mess around with you common folk.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

That's 5. Salt him up...

Dear lord, please don't let him be the vig or angel. Please? :scared:
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

jaysmiter wrote:Wow...reading back I just realized I messed up earlier and no one caught it. When I was saying why I wanted to salt TW, I gave my rationale as the reasons I wanted to salt Letang.

This is what went down with TW and what convinced me...
jaysmiter wrote:
Twisted Wrister wrote:reading back quite a few, I think this redwill guy is quite shady.

He said that he dares the Slugs to much on me. And yet the slugs have yet to do it. It makes zero sense that they didn't even try. Maybe hes a slug? Or he could be the bird or the sexta or whatever the angel is. I dont really know, but as a village we need to find out.

Salt Redwill

...so you want to vote for someone who you think could be a slug, the bird, or the sexta? Seems smart...

And, if the slugs were smart, why would they go after someone that "dared" them when they could just use it against him? Kind of like what you're doing...interesting.

LETANG was the one who said he didn't even care if Redwill was a villager, he wasn't going to be around, screw 'em (in a nutshell) even after I explained that a quiet villager would be better than nothing because of the count.

I think I've gotta go with salt letang

That's who I really wanted to go for this morning and because I didn't have my 5 hour energy and was playing from a phone and psp, completely mixed the two up. :scared:
lol wut? TW said that. you even quoted it.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

jaysmiter wrote:Oh, and I'm also going to the game tonight...but I'll be in Igloo West. I don't mess around with you common folk.
Are all you going to the Pens game? I'm going to the Bucco game. 90 losses tonight and a fleece blanket!!! :pop:
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Zarovich wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:Oh, and I'm also going to the game tonight...but I'll be in Igloo West. I don't mess around with you common folk.
Are all you going to the Pens game? I'm going to the Bucco game. 90 losses tonight and a fleece blanket!!! :pop:
I'm going to the bucco game :lol:
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Letang, you said
Letang Is The Truth wrote: last game was pretty bad too but there were a larger number of players so it wasnt as bad. that is another reason, along with his actions that make me believe he is sluggy, i want to salt redwill because he said he will be gone until saturday. juice/canaan may be slugs but atleast they will participate.

And that is a good point Zaro and it echos what MWB said about the slugs trying to get canaan/juice out of the way to get rid of the vets
Which is what I was referring to. Similar to what TW said, but different enough to stick out. I just got you two slightly mixed up. Just wanted to correct my early morning mistake.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Going to get my haircut, hope we got another slooger! :thumb:
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Code: Select all

LITT - 5  (Azkar, jays, MWB, neo, zaro)
MWB - 2 (canaan, sdm)
Write up coming.
neophool
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by neophool »

got a gig tonight, gonna get durnk. hope we win by the time i wake up tommorow with a hangover!
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

let me just say it would be a BIG mistake to salt me
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

jaysmiter wrote:Well...beerman's two were MWB and Canaan....one of those two wanted him gone. He and I seemed to be on the same page, so...man...I don't know.

Two rounds ago I would have salted canaan in a heartbeat, but...MWB's actions really stuck out to me as odd.

Ugh...the last two were so easy =P.

Out of the list, I am most confident in the three I posted, so Azkar's push for Letang is tempting...

I want to hold my vote for a few...see what happens...

I need to find out if canaan's buttkissing of me is genuine or if it's just his way to get on my good side....
i dont think its buttkissing when you've got a string of hits--hits to the point where it would be counterproductive to the slug tribe for you to be pulling a level. i just trust that you're a villager and you've done well so far. if you are working on a level as a slug, bravo, but ill go down believing you're a villager is all.

i was gonna switch to LITT, but i guess i was too slow lol
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:let me just say it would be a BIG mistake to salt me
Welp...what's done is done. If I f'd up...it's all on me. It certainly wouldn't be the first time I screwed up and it sure as hell won't be the last.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

:pop:
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Softball game @ 5. i guess we'll throw a lock on it? Or would you rather play at our own pace with no time limits until monday. i mean dont matter to me.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

canaan wrote: i dont think its buttkissing when you've got a string of hits--hits to the point where it would be counterproductive to the slug tribe for you to be pulling a level. i just trust that you're a villager and you've done well so far. if you are working on a level as a slug, bravo, but ill go down believing you're a villager is all.

i was gonna switch to LITT, but i guess i was too slow lol
Just pucker on up, big sexy 8-)
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Senka wrote:Softball game @ 5. i guess we'll throw a lock on it? Or would you rather play at our own pace with no time limits until monday. i mean dont matter to me.
You're the mod, Senk...make a decision =P
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

jaysmiter wrote:
Letang Is The Truth wrote:let me just say it would be a BIG mistake to salt me
Welp...what's done is done. If I f'd up...it's all on me. It certainly wouldn't be the first time I screwed up and it sure as hell won't be the last.
it seems like an insincere comment by LITT. i was more than convinced a couple of votes ago that he wasn't the angel/bird...hes either a villager pretending to be more important than he is, or a slug....im actually kinda interested in this one.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Dagny's busy hunting down the fool who stole her secret diary, so this write up will be straight to the point.

The village salts LITT, the new Alpha, before he can even warm up his new executive desk chair.

Hang up your helmets, village!

Slosherville's Population: 8 residents
-Azkar (no 'H')
-Canaan
-Corvidae
-Jaysmiter (Jays)
-MWB (MWB)
-neophool
-sdm5055
-Zarovich
The latest police report of townfolk shows...
4 regular villagers
1 sexy sexta
1 oversized bird

2 semi-slimers

The police scanner reported...
-JoseCuervo salted without lime on his Hello-Ketty bedspread

-Troy Loney, swooped up by the talon-happy NOMNOMBIRDIE
-cup keeper, the gardener, was made into drunk munchies by the slugs
-Kicksave, lead to the salt mines by the disgusted village
-the wicked child, sliced to pieces by the slugs' Samurai sword
-npv708, salted by the village on christmas eve
-SolidSnake, drowned on a banana boat sabotaged by the slugs
-dagny blindly killed by the big bad birdie while at work at LGP.com
-MikEnIke, salted with double barrel Wendy's salt packets while eating a Baconator.
-PensFanInDC, Slugged in the FACE.
-redwill - battered to death on the special bus
Juice, a lil slooger, drank by the birdie
-crayz, killed by asphyxiation in the pirates cove
Twisted Wrister, the Alpha Slug, dissolved, from the inside out
- beerman, found under the bunk bed, and all over it, too.
-Letang Is The Truth, apprentice Alpha, bumrushed by the village.

New head slug? - whos goin down?
Sexy-ta - Whos stayin here?
Bird. u have a nom
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

I am Rambo.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

:scared: :scared:

go slugs!
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

holy eff.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Senka wrote:Softball game @ 5. i guess we'll throw a lock on it? Or would you rather play at our own pace with no time limits until monday. i mean dont matter to me.
THIS.

I don't like locking it, and I'm around a lot, unless I'm working. If I'm not here, they can just wait. How is it any different than locking it, and making them wait through the weekend? One allows continued participation, if so desired, at least.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

ps i was trying to fool everyone by pulling a JC. seems like yinz guys are learning
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

I'm down for a no-lock, suspended time-limit weekend. The village shouldn't want to put out this fire.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:ps i was trying to fool everyone by pulling a JC. seems like yinz guys are learning
after the vote was finished? lol